Author Topic: OMG!!! ***CAUTION - VERY GRAPHIC***  (Read 2966 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
OMG!!! ***CAUTION - VERY GRAPHIC***
« on: March 02, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
I don't know if this is real or a prank, but it claims to be a man cut in half by a horrific accident, ...and lives.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/56190
w

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: OMG!!! ***CAUTION - VERY GRAPHIC***
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »
any videos of you twerking on worldstar?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 01:40:57 PM »
I don't know if this is real or a prank, but it claims to be a man cut in half by a horrific accident, ...and lives.

Just my opinion, but I call hoax. I'd expect to see a lot more blood. Also, if you puncture the femoral artery in just one leg, you could easily bleed to death. This person suffered a much bigger injury than that.

Is it possible this was filmed by someone from the same film class whose students are assigned to create videos that look real ala the eagle snatching the toddler we saw a while back?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 02:45:12 AM »

Just my opinion, but I call hoax. I'd expect to see a lot more blood. Also, if you puncture the femoral artery in just one leg, you could easily bleed to death. This person suffered a much bigger injury than that.

Is it possible this was filmed by someone from the same film class whose students are assigned to create videos that look real ala the eagle snatching the toddler we saw a while back?

You're probably right.
w

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:59:05 AM »
this one fake too?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e5_1323921732

or this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1d8_1332431375

Again, I don't know for certain. All of the videos in this thread may be legit. Based on what I know, I have my doubts. I've also seen some amazingly crafty and convincing videos made that fake this type of stuff.

Our own Emmortal may be better able to answer this. Through his own admission on here, he has experience with this line of work (computer special effects). I seem to recall he spotted certain things and debunked the eagle video several months ago. Perhaps he can provide some insight to these.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 09:48:31 PM »

Looks legit.  This happened in Cambodia (they are speaking Khmar) and no one is assisting him (typical of Cambodians as they are typically afraid to assist in accidents due to the possibility of being blamed for it).

The lack of blood could be for several reasons, although there is a large amount under the torso and around the legs.  Malnourished (common in third world countries) would be my best guess as to why there's not a ton of blood, he also appears to be about a 55 kilo man so he's not going to have a large amount of blood like a fat westerner would.  He's still alive because he's in shock and of course died later, but it's not uncommon for that to happen.  When I was living in Thailand I saw several horrific accidents involving motorbikes, one which was burned into my mind forever which involved a pregnant woman who was thrown under a cement truck off her motorbike and the back wheel ran over her body tearing her abdomen open, the baby came out partially and died instantly along with the mother.

I"m saying this is legit for the reasons above, and mainly because I know the area and know that these types of accidents are very common throughout south east Asia.  The most common form of transportation is motorbike (small 110cc-125cc scooters) and the amount of people killed on those things is quite staggering.  Drunk westerners visiting the region are often victims of their own stupidity and you can find some really nasty videos of guys who were doing stupid shit on motorbikes in Thailand and what not, not my cup of tea, but you know.

I don't know if I want to view the other videos as I'm not really into viewing that kind of material, it effects me deeply and it's difficult for me to watch.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »
Looks legit.  This happened in Cambodia (they are speaking Khmar) and no one is assisting him (typical of Cambodians as they are typically afraid to assist in accidents due to the possibility of being blamed for it).

The lack of blood could be for several reasons, although there is a large amount under the torso and around the legs.  Malnourished (common in third world countries) would be my best guess as to why there's not a ton of blood, he also appears to be about a 55 kilo man so he's not going to have a large amount of blood like a fat westerner would.  He's still alive because he's in shock and of course died later, but it's not uncommon for that to happen.  When I was living in Thailand I saw several horrific accidents involving motorbikes, one which was burned into my mind forever which involved a pregnant woman who was thrown under a cement truck off her motorbike and the back wheel ran over her body tearing her abdomen open, the baby came out partially and died instantly along with the mother.

I"m saying this is legit for the reasons above, and mainly because I know the area and know that these types of accidents are very common throughout south east Asia.  The most common form of transportation is motorbike (small 110cc-125cc scooters) and the amount of people killed on those things is quite staggering.  Drunk westerners visiting the region are often victims of their own stupidity and you can find some really nasty videos of guys who were doing stupid shit on motorbikes in Thailand and what not, not my cup of tea, but you know.

I don't know if I want to view the other videos as I'm not really into viewing that kind of material, it effects me deeply and it's difficult for me to watch.

Damn, brother...
Thank you for that interesting, yet disturbing insight.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 01:54:32 PM »

Its real...and he died later on
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 11:50:30 PM »
Crazy bad shit. I mean, even if you were to help, what would you do? I suppose I would simply hold the guy's hand and try to console him as best I could, considering he would be dead within a relatively short period of time. Too much nutty trauma for survival to be even a consideration. Poor fuck. His hands constantly grabbing and pulling at his skin where his lower half got torn off speaks to his absolute shock and horror. Like he can't fathom the reality that he's been cut in half.

Sad and horrific.

:(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 12:56:17 AM »

This is an old video, it has been posted on getbig before and yes it is real and confirmed.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 02:38:49 AM »
This is an old video, it has been posted on getbig before and yes it is real and confirmed.

Horrible way to go.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 11:15:27 AM »

Horrible way to go.
True, but study warfare and there are a lot more worse ways to go. I think he was numb and in shock cause pain makes you scream and he was not screaming but still a horrible way to go for sure.

Apparently he died within 5+ minute after the video footage stopped, so that is a least 10+ minutes worth of agony and it probably happened even 10+ minutes before that, so nearly half an hour.

Now imagine a 7 year old buried underneath cement rubble from a destructed building with 30-40 broken bones crying out for help for 30 hour before he/she dies. Such was the fate of many in Hiroshima and Nagasaki