Author Topic: Dark chocolate  (Read 5182 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Dark chocolate
« on: March 03, 2013, 07:23:45 AM »
It makes my veins to pop out like crazy and gives me crazy fullness for whatever reason.

Carbs never did that, most preworkout shit makes me bloated as well, but THIS works. I have no fucking clue why, can somebody explain?

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Dark chocolate
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 10:09:23 AM »
yeah,,,, i hit one while in the Marines......  she made my vein pop out with crazy fullness.......

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 10:53:54 AM »
yeah,,,, i hit one while in the Marines......  she made my vein pop out with crazy fullness.......
^^
GOOD ONE... ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 02:05:59 PM »
It's gonna be like a National Geographic in here soon.

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 02:08:55 PM »
yeah "back in the day" as she has a brand new phone in her hand
I wonder how old she was "back in his day"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
It makes my veins to pop out like crazy and gives me crazy fullness for whatever reason.

Carbs never did that, most preworkout shit makes me bloated as well, but THIS works. I have no fucking clue why, can somebody explain?
try the special dark hershey bar its 10 times better than regular kind. What your feeling is the theobromine nitric oxide effect, i generally need one bar of the special dark chocolate per day, eat it with smuckers natural peanutbutter sometimes
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »
try the special dark hershey bar its 10 times better than regular kind. What your feeling is the theobromine nitric oxide effect, i generally need one bar of the special dark chocolate per day, eat it with smuckers natural peanutbutter sometimes

dark chocolate is great. my favorite treat.

Cyrus P. Falconer, i have also acquired an electric guitar as per your recommendation

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »

Cyrus P. Falconer, i have also acquired an electric guitar as per your recommendation

what guitar model did you choose?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 02:19:47 PM »
Fuck, I knew before I started this thread it's gonna turn into pics of ugly blacks and Falcon writing gibberish as always but I still did that.

I'm fucking retarded.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
Fuck, I knew before I started this thread it's gonna turn into pics of ugly blacks and Falcon writing gibberish as always but I still did that.

I'm fucking retarded.

fuck you dumbass you were clueless as to why it made you feel that way...i knew i shouldnt respond because only a retard beginner would be clueless about the benefit of dark chocolate
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 02:37:10 PM »
what guitar model did you choose?

an epiphone SG.

I didn't "choose" it, my brother is an accomplished guitarist. it was his first guitar and said if i want to learn it will do the job.

it's got new guts, custom neck...all sorts of shit i have no idea what it means. my bro is a tinkerer and always gets into the nuts and bolts with everything....He said he dumped 500 into the thing and he''ll never get his money back so fuck it, throw him 100 and pay for shipping. I also got a sound processor and some Ill headphones

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 02:38:47 PM »

ive got a couple of key boards as well nothing special got them from re-po's they can do some things, one of these days im just going to start ripping out songs one after the other and edit them with "Audacity", its a free program yes thats the name of it you can overlay shit and edit shit very basic but you could make your own music , just something to fill your time after youve already busted your nuts and lifted your weights and worked the day long like a neegul 8)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 02:40:09 PM »
an epiphone SG.

I didn't "choose" it, my brother is an accomplished guitarist. it was his first guitar and said if i want to learn it will do the job.

it's got new guts, custom neck...all sorts of shit i have no idea what it means. my bro is a tinkerer and always gets into the nuts and bolts with everything....He said he dumped 500 into the thing and he''ll never get his money back so fuck it, throw him 100 and pay for shipping. I also got a sound processor and some Ill headphones

i got a fender amp and you can make it sound like from a 1950's guitar up to a 2000 model its got all these modes wich kick ass i just need to learn how to synchronize my hands
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 02:48:10 PM »
an epiphone SG.

very cool.... an SG was my first 'real' electric.  I would put on "Knocking on heavens door" by GNR, tune my guitar 1/2 step down, and just play those G pentatonic scales for hours.  It really helped lay the foundation for leads later on.

If you decide you like it and want to buy a higher level guitar - only buy ONE.  Don't move to a $400 strat, then a $1000 les paul, then a $2400 PRS.

Just buy a Parker Fly and never touch another guitar again.  It's like butter, it's like playing paper jams.  Composite neck, acoustic and electric outputs, perfect tone, whammy if you want it (i dont use it), 24 frets, very strong, hella light, and just able to match any sound you want.  I have probably a dozen guitars and a few basses, and the parker is my favorite.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 02:48:40 PM »
more roast beef plesas

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »
i got a fender amp and you can make it sound like from a 1950's guitar up to a 2000 model its got all these modes wich kick ass i just need to learn how to synchronize my hands

For effects, if he relaly wants ONE tool that will do anything, i'd recommend a processor like this for 300 or 350.
Boss GT-10.
Tuner, looper, 200 tones, whammy pedal... everything you'll ever need.  A lot of guys opt for a $2000 marshall JCM stack... and really you don't need it.  Give a pro one guitar and this pedal and you can run direct.  If you like playing Groink, just buy this ONCE and you'll never need anything else (there is a newer model out now, the GT10 is the one I use and swear by).  Completely perfect for pro situations, or just for the beginner who wants to plug in headphones and solo along with tv commercials.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »
more roast beef plesas
^^
Imagine eating her roast beef???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 03:03:50 PM »
very cool.... an SG was my first 'real' electric.  I would put on "Knocking on heavens door" by GNR, tune my guitar 1/2 step down, and just play those G pentatonic scales for hours.  It really helped lay the foundation for leads later on.

If you decide you like it and want to buy a higher level guitar - only buy ONE.  Don't move to a $400 strat, then a $1000 les paul, then a $2400 PRS.

Just buy a Parker Fly and never touch another guitar again.  It's like butter, it's like playing paper jams.  Composite neck, acoustic and electric outputs, perfect tone, whammy if you want it (i dont use it), 24 frets, very strong, hella light, and just able to match any sound you want.  I have probably a dozen guitars and a few basses, and the parker is my favorite.

It has a lot of knobs...I like it.  ;D

that's way down the line for me, if ever....a quality guitar.  i would have to honestly assess myself and say "i can PLAY" before i would pick up a quality axe.  I don't have 8 hours a day to play..it's just something i always talked about doing so i said fuck it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 03:11:58 PM »
It has a lot of knobs...I like it.  ;D

that's way down the line for me, if ever....a quality guitar.  i would have to honestly assess myself and say "i can PLAY" before i would pick up a quality axe.  I don't have 8 hours a day to play..it's just something i always talked about doing so i said fuck it.

My best progress ever was just playing along with TV.... just noodling, playing chords, then trying to match the tones on commercials, copying what i heard.  If you play for 30 minutes a night, you'll be very good in 2 months.  it's all about familiarity with the instrument... your fingers will just know where to go automatically. 

if you like it, go to a guitar store and play on a $2000 guitar.... you'll see how much easier it is than a cheaper guitar.  you can chug an Eminor chord on my parker and it sounds like just Metallica... but I can play the "One" solo note for note on my washburn, and it sitll sounds like ass :)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 03:18:53 PM »
A nick SNACK (mouthful) here!!! :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 03:19:08 PM »
My best progress ever was just playing along with TV.... just noodling, playing chords, then trying to match the tones on commercials, copying what i heard.  If you play for 30 minutes a night, you'll be very good in 2 months.  it's all about familiarity with the instrument... your fingers will just know where to go automatically. 

if you like it, go to a guitar store and play on a $2000 guitar.... you'll see how much easier it is than a cheaper guitar.  you can chug an Eminor chord on my parker and it sounds like just Metallica... but I can play the "One" solo note for note on my washburn, and it sitll sounds like ass :)

lol fuk thats what i was thinking , i cant even play worth a shit but it sounds kinda badaass still on my guitar i got a mustang fender amp and got an epiphone guitar only like 89 bucks for the guitar alone, im guessing a super expensive amp is needed with the better guitar
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 03:24:26 PM »
lol fuk thats what i was thinking , i cant even play worth a shit but it sounds kinda badaass still on my guitar i got a mustang fender amp and got an epiphone guitar only like 89 bucks for the guitar alone, im guessing a super expensive amp is needed with the better guitar

yeah, i look back to videos of me playing fast vinnie moore leads back in 1993... sounded like ass even though I was better than I am today. 

Today I'm on a 3k guitar thru a QSC PA system and Presonus board.... and I sound like amazing... even though I'm playing much slower songs and cannot touch those insanely fast leads I used to be able to do.  Again, time doens't allow for the 2 hours of daily practice needed to stay at that level :(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 03:28:05 PM »
yeah, i look back to videos of me playing fast vinnie moore leads back in 1993... sounded like ass even though I was better than I am today. 

Today I'm on a 3k guitar thru a QSC PA system and Presonus board.... and I sound like amazing... even though I'm playing much slower songs and cannot touch those insanely fast leads I used to be able to do.  Again, time doens't allow for the 2 hours of daily practice needed to stay at that level :(
i thought you were more inshape now so thus you cant play better? could be a built up of the heme-iron in your system leading to lower potential hydrogen

the lower potential hydrogen or PH balance the less we are able to synchronise with the suns omnipotent energy
A

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 03:37:43 PM »
UNGAYING this thread, once again.... God our black girls love their ass-shots!!! ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 04:18:05 PM »
OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!