Author Topic: You got to be FNG kidding me!!!! Biden is going to outdo OTRANNY  (Read 7335 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: You got to be FNG kidding me!!!! Biden is going to outdo OTRANNY
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2021, 01:20:16 PM »
In Response to Sen. Rand Paul's Questions, Biden's Transgender HHS Nominee Twice Refuses to Say If Minors Should Be Making Sex-Change Decisions
CNS News ^ | 02/25/2021 | Susan Jones
Posted on 2/25/2021, 2:28:50 PM by SeekAndFind

Dr. Rachel Levine is an American pediatrician who served as Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health from 2017 to 2021 and is now nominated to serve as President Biden's assistant HHS secretary.

(CNSNews.com) - Unafraid to address the transgender issue staring lawmakers in the face, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Thursday asked Dr. Rachel Levine (nee Richard) if she believes "minors are capable of making such a life-changing decision as changing one's sex."

Levine, President Biden's nominee for assistant secretary of health, now lives as a woman.

Twice, Levine gave Sen. Paul the same rehearsed, non-answer to his question:

Well, Senator, thank you for your interest in this question. Transgender medicine is a very complex and nuanced field. We have robust research and standards of care that have been developed, and if I am fortunate enough to be confirmed as the assistant secretary of health, I will look forward to working with you and your office and coming to your office and discussing the particulars of the standards of care for transgender medicine.

Paul followed up: "The specific question was about minors. Let's be a little more specific, since you evaded the question.

"Do you support the government intervening to override the parent's consent to give a child puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and/or amputation surgery of breasts and genitalia? You have said that you're willing to accelerate the protocols for street kids.

"I'm alarmed that poor kids with no parents who are homeless and distraught -- you would just go through this and allow this to happen to a minor."

Paul mentioned the case of gender-confused girl, now 23, who ended up transitioning to the opposite sex and lived to regret it.

"What I am alarmed at is that you're not willing to say, absolutely, minors shouldn’t be making decisions to amputate their breast or to amputate their genitalia...Will you make a more firm decision on whether or not minors should be involved in these decisions?” Paul asked Levine, a former practicing pediatrician.

“Senator, transgender medicine is a very complex and nuanced field,” Levine repeated, giving almost the exact same answer he gave before.

“Let it go into the record that the witness refused to answer the questions,” Paul said.

Paul noted that for most of the history of medicine, minors couldn't even get a cut sewn up in the emergency room without parental permission. "But you're willing to let a minor take things that prevent their puberty. Do you think they get that back?” Paul asked.

Paul also noted that the drugs being used in gender transition are being used off-label. “I find it ironic that the left that went nuts over hydroxychloroquine being used possibly for COVID are not alarmed that these hormones are being used off label.

“There's no long-term studies. We don't know what happens to them. We do know that there are dozens and dozens of people who have been through this who regret that this happened, that a permanent change happened to them.”

Levine currently serves as Pennsylvania's top health official.

"She" obviously will not answer those questions.

I think in another 10-20 years we are going to see a lot of these people have second thoughts. Mental illness will catch up quickly over time.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2021, 08:03:22 PM »
Paul destroying her there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2021, 01:12:16 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2021, 04:10:51 AM »
Him.
Yep, it's a dude.  We should never let the left set the narrative.  This man is mentally ill and it should be pointed out.  He is going for a high position in the Health Department of all places!  One of the least mentally healthy people in the country setting policy for national health.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2021, 01:35:30 PM »
Yep, it's a dude.  We should never let the left set the narrative.  This man is mentally ill and it should be pointed out.  He is going for a high position in the Health Department of all places!  One of the least mentally healthy people in the country setting policy for national health.
I have no idea what the hell that monster is.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2021, 03:33:58 PM »
Confirmed on a 52-48 vote. The 2 Republican (?) votes were Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2021, 03:50:00 PM »
Confirmed on a 52-48 vote. The 2 Republican (?) votes were Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2021, 04:39:59 PM »
Disgusting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2021, 08:53:06 AM »
"Levine is also the organization's first-ever female four-star admiral."

Bwahahahahaha!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »

Bwahahahahaha!
And also the organizations's first ever woman with balls. :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2021, 12:10:36 PM »

Bwahahahahaha!

Libfags love this   >:(

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2021, 05:35:19 PM »
This administration is just ::)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2021, 11:01:44 PM »
woooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2022, 11:32:02 AM »
The amount of insanity in the world is record level. How can any rational person support this shit?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2022, 04:48:51 PM »
The amount of insanity in the world is record level. How can any rational person support this shit?
They just don't stop.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2022, 05:10:21 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/opinion/2022/03/13/rachel-levine-honoree-usa-today-women-of-the-year/6600134001

Holy F!

Just in time for Women's History Month.

"I would certainly be pleased to come to your office and talk with you and your staff about the standards of care and the complexity of this field."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2022, 06:30:10 AM »
'I don't know what a woman is anymore!' Candace Owens blasts USA Today's 'ridiculous' decision to name Biden's trans health secretary Rachel Levine as one of its women of the year
Daily Mail UK ^ | 03/16/2022 | James Gordon

Commentator Candace Owens slammed USA Today's decision to include transgender Assistant Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine among its nominees for 2022 Women of the Year. "Whats a woman? I'm confused. I don't know what a woman is anymore. It is funny and pointedly ridiculous. It gets back to what I always say about progressives which is that they're always so progressive that they actually just regressive, right?" Owens began in a lengthy diatribe on Tucker Carlson's show Tuesday night. "It's the same with feminism. With early feminism, we were trying to create a space for women that was separate from men. We wanted women sports and for them to compete differently. We have women that train all the way from the time that they're kids up through college to try to compete against other women. Now you can throw on a wig and say 'Actually, I am a woman too' and you can crush all of their records because it is so progressive it is actually regressive!"

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...