Author Topic: You got to be FNG kidding me!!!! Biden is going to outdo OTRANNY  (Read 7571 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed
NBC 10 Philadelphia ^ | January 19, 2021 | Will Weissert
Posted on 1/19/2021, 6:47:18 AM

President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

A pediatrician and former Pennsylvania physician general, Levine was appointed to her current post by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf in 2017, making her one of the few transgender people serving in elected or appointed positions nationwide. She won past confirmation by the Republican-majority Pennsylvania Senate and has emerged as the public face of the state's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic — no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability — and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond," Biden said in a statement. "She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcphiladelphia.com ...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: You got to be FNG kidding me!!!! Biden is going to outdo OTRANNY
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 04:52:42 AM »
fuckin democrats..... hahahaha.... what a joke this country is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 05:44:25 AM »
fuckin democrats..... hahahaha.... what a joke this country is

Straw and Prime probably love this. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 05:55:49 AM »
Straw and Prime probably love this.

I dont think so, they are racists and homophobic libatards.
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 06:28:16 AM »
Rachel Levine tapped for health post, could be first openly transgender fed official
New York Post ^ | 01 19 2021 | Yaron Steinbuch
Posted on 1/19/2021, 9:02:11

President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine as his nominee for assistant secretary of health – and she’d be the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the US Senate.

“Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic – no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability – and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond,” Biden said in a statement.

“She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts,” he added about the pediatrician and former Pennsylvania physician general.

A graduate of Harvard and of Tulane Medical School, Levine is president of the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

This is who libfags think is best suited to give advice on health.   Not only physically a disgusting fat slob, but mentally ill as well. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 07:16:31 AM »
Joe Biden has chosen a biological male who identifies as a woman to be his ... ready? ... assistant health secretary
https://notthebee.com ^ | Doc Holliday | Jan 19th, 2021 9:31 am
Posted on 1/19/2021, 10:11:44

Joe Biden just announced that he has chosen Pennsylvania's Dr. Rachel Levine to serve as his assistant Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary.

Levine received an undergraduate degree from Harvard and medical degree from the Tulane University School of Medicine blah blah blah.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, Levine is a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman and lives and presents as a female, presumably demanding to be addressed and described as a woman and considering it to be violent, oppressive, and UNSCIENTIFIC when anyone neglects to do so.

Levine lived as a man until 2011, when HE WAS IN HIS 50s! He was married and had two children before "transitioning" and divorcing his wife.

Levine will undoubtedly be a tireless advocate for the radical leftist transgender worldview that claims to advocate for less than one half of one percent of Americans and does so by imposing sweeping, revolutionary, postmodern Marxist dogma (and LAWS) on the other 99.6% — and our children!

And this is the person Joe Biden has chosen to be his assistant HEALTH secretary. Nice job, Biden voters. Really, truly well done.

P.S. One thing I have to point out from Levine's Wikipedia page:

Levine says she used to perform in musical theater. She has "a very nice baritone" and "hasn't learned how to sing alto."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 08:22:10 AM »
Yeah - I'm totally taking health advice from this freak of nature. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 10:39:37 AM »
The circus show has started a day early.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 12:54:58 PM »
Yeah - I'm totally taking health advice from this freak of nature. 

Just tell the truth Soul.....  she makes you moist doesn't she?

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 12:59:31 PM »
Just tell the truth Soul.....  she makes you moist doesn't she?

:D

You got it bro - got me all moist.  LOL   :D  :D

This thing belongs in the Freak Show and Traveling Circus - not dispensing health advice.  If Biden wanted a LGBTQ123XYZ789!@# to be in office - he should at least pic someone like Jillian Michaels who is fit. 

This is a disastrous freak of nature.   Not a single person I know would let their kids within 1 mile of this.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »
You got it bro - got me all moist.  LOL   :D  :D

This thing belongs in the Freak Show and Traveling Circus - not dispensing health advice.  If Biden wanted a LGBTQ123XYZ789!@# to be in office - he should at least pic someone like Jillian Michaels who is fit. 

This is a disastrous freak of nature.   Not a single person I know would let their kids within 1 mile of this.   

I thought my kids not to be revolted by people who are different but instead judge them on their merits.  I don't know this person but it seems like you are judging them with a personal bias that has little to do with  how well they can do their job.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 02:20:29 PM »
I thought my kids not to be revolted by people who are different but instead judge them on their merits.  I don't know this person but it seems like you are judging them with a personal bias that has little to do with  how well they can do their job.

It killed a lot of elderly in nursing homes.  Look it up. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 02:28:27 PM »
It killed a lot of elderly in nursing homes.  Look it up.

show me

I google Dr. Rachel Levine Nursing home

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 04:16:34 PM »
I dont think so, they are racists and homophobic libatards.

I can always count on projection from you

I don't give a shit about this persons gender (chosen or otherwise)

do you ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »
This freak killed tons of old people in nursing homes.   The fact that he she it or whatever fng hell it is is just for mockery purposes.

What is important is whether or not she will be an asset as the United Assistant Secretary for Health. What should not be important to anyone outside her family and close friends, is that she is transgender.

Dr. Rachel Levine has an impressive résumé. She's a  graduate of Harvard College and the Tulane University School of Medicine. She did her residency in pediatrics and fellowship in adolescent medicine at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. In 2015 she became Pennsylvania's Physician General. She was appointed Secretary of Health in 2017 and has continued to hold that position.

Exactly. There's a bunch of narrow minded people around here. If they were dying and the only doctor around who could save their lives was transgender, they probably die before they'd let that doctor near them.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 06:24:10 PM »

do you ?

CHOSEN...HAHAHAHA

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2021, 03:10:01 AM »
We are judging him on his merits.  He doesn't even know which gender he is.  That's kind of a big thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2021, 04:57:30 AM »

do you ?

How about having a health secretary who is not morbidly obese and fat as F like Levine?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2021, 05:22:41 AM »

do you ?

straws gender= bitch.......  lmao.... i think he "chose" it though

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2021, 02:30:02 PM »
Yeah, that would be nice. Any ideas as to why some health directors are obese? Maggie De Block health minister for Belgium is huge and she has type II diabetes. It hasn't gone without notice.

That’s been one of my biggest issues w the govt response to COVID and not imploring people to exercise and get get fitter. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
That’s been one of my biggest issues w the govt response to COVID and not imploring people to exercise and get get fitter.

Same.

For those who do not have any medical related restricitions:

Move more
Limit sugar
Reject seed and vegetable oils
Shitcan processed food
Supplement vitamin D in the winter

Simple changes

For advanced changes:
Choose better sources - grass fed beef, no hormone chicken and pork, uncured meats
Carry shit every morning at 5 am up and down a parking garage
Soflete

These changes can be life altering
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »
I have not had a cold or been sick in at least 25-30 years.  Made a little sniffle here or there.  That’s it.

Fitness is important a lot more than wearing a face condom.

Exercise and fitness can most certainly result in better health. The healthier a person is the less chance of them get seriously sick from Covid-19...about this we can agree.

Despite my age, I am not too worried about dying from Covid-19 or even getting it. This is mainly because I just don't get sick. Cannot remember the last time I had a cold and I have never had the flu.

Note: one of the reasons I don't get colds anymore is because they invariably and quickly progressed to bronchial pneumonia, so for the last decade or so, I have had an annual pneumonia shot. I am more susceptible to bronchial pneumonia because starting in infancy and throughout my childhood, I had many episodes with pneumonia. Supposedly, once you have it, the more likely it is you will get it again. I also had asthma as a kid, which I seem to have outgrown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2021, 08:26:40 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-signs-order-overturning-trumps-160855268.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

>:(

Biden full steam on w the tranny agenda

HAHAHAHA

First they had to allow Gays, then Tranny's, then Trumpy saves them, now the Trannys are back! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH