Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 04:49:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police brace for bikie war  (Read 5000 times)
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2013, 02:57:15 AM »

Dazza, your friend is laying : Coffin is in the front !, ask him 4 riders colours !!!.

Ah.. It was a long time ago...  but as I recall we were on the opposite side of a coastal hwy, I am sure it was at the end of the procession Huh  Unless we were overtaking them on a very wide two lane road...  My memory is not that great.

I was on the back of the bike... when I saw the coffin I said "You fuckin idiot GET TEH HELL OUT OF HERE"  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
sexpert
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2013, 04:18:39 AM »

There's always a chance of getting hurt when playing with sharp angles. Watch yourself, stud.
this guy really is a tool.
MONSTER_TRICEPS
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »

HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE ME. I've been a full patch 360 degree-er for over 4 years. Here are my colors. Come by the "Right Angle Bar" sometime, sign the waiver, and I will beat the living shit out of you -- one on one. Once a Hell's Angle, always a Hell's Angle.

HAHAHAHA.  A+ . 360 degree'ers are not to be messed with. you have my respect sir.  Grin
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2013, 06:15:14 AM »

Mutant finger?

syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2013, 06:57:08 AM »

Mutant finger?

The early years as a 360 degree-er were rough; for my initiation rite I had to beat the head in of a guy who questioned the parallel postulate. My 'mutant' hand has never quite recovered.
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2013, 07:00:20 AM »

I was on the back of the bike... when I saw the coffin I said "You fuckin idiot GET TEH HELL OUT OF HERE"  Grin

intredasting
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »

Looks like the FINKS just purchased new outfits, the amphetamine trade must be doing pretty good.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/the-finks-motorcycle-club-roar-into-glenrowan/story-e6frg6n6-1226593737330

V
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »

Looks like the FINKS just purchased new outfits, the amphetamine trade must be doing pretty good.

E-Kul, U a smart guy & don't believe in this (the Australian) shit.
Most of the MC's members don't even drink, have a chat with anyone with colours from any MC, or attend bike show.

PM.
sexpert
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 06:37:57 AM »

The early years as a 360 degree-er were rough; for my initiation rite I had to beat the head in of a guy who questioned the parallel postulate. My 'mutant' hand has never quite recovered.

Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I don't enjoy the feeling of big black balls slapping me on the chin.
Any hung black men here want to pound my little white face with their black mamba? I don't have a gag reflex.  Wink Wink

PM me.
 Kiss
bigbobs
Getbig V

Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 07:01:32 AM »

Hell's Angles for life. If you're ever in one of our bars, do not bring up non-Euclidean geometries unless you're prepared to catch a bullet perpendicular to the plane.

lol its funny how only a few get it.
BigCyp
Getbig V

In training

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:07 AM »

The two guys in the middle look a little 'comfortable' with eachother?
viking1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 08:24:21 AM »

Funny story....

my friend got a motorbike and we went for a ride down a highway.   Coming in the opposite direction was a HUGE convoy of bikers.   All big bikes.   The convoy seemed to go on and on forever.  Must have been a thousand of them.

My friend was really excited to have his bike and was hooting his horn, yelling, waving, gesticulating at them like a monkey or buffoon.   Trying to get them to respond.  But none responded back.  It was really weird.

When we finally got to the end of the convoy there was a coffin being towed.                                    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I laughed

viking1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »

Bodybuilding related, they all have fanny packs.

bradistani
Getbig V

Golan-Globus Productions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 08:37:28 AM »

struth! these galahs look terrifying!!
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 08:38:32 AM »

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/the-finks-motorcycle-club-roar-into-glenrowan/story-e6frg6n6-1226593737330

The FINKS?

Doesn't sound too intimidating Cheesy

Why does some of them have white vest and the rest black?
Voice of Doom
Getbig IV

Everything is under control.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »

this story is impossible.  Australia has 0 guns.  Guns=crime  Australia has 0 crime.
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »

And matching fanny packs at that. I miss the days when bikers weren't so fashion conscious -

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y5nOs8qshM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y5nOs8qshM</a> .

Smiley.
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 10:19:52 AM »

The Banditos are always at war with the Hells Angles, or at least in very strong competition.

Aren't the Bandildos the turkish branch of the Hell's Angels in Germany?
Probably eat their Kebab with extra motor oil.

[
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!