Author Topic: Police brace for bikie war  (Read 12488 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Police brace for bikie war
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2013, 01:57:15 AM »
Dazza, your friend is laying : Coffin is in the front !, ask him 4 riders colours !!!.

Ah.. It was a long time ago...  but as I recall we were on the opposite side of a coastal hwy, I am sure it was at the end of the procession ???  Unless we were overtaking them on a very wide two lane road...  My memory is not that great.

I was on the back of the bike... when I saw the coffin I said "You fuckin idiot GET TEH HELL OUT OF HERE"  ;D

sexpert

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2013, 03:18:39 AM »
There's always a chance of getting hurt when playing with sharp angles. Watch yourself, stud.
this guy really is a tool.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2013, 11:33:46 AM »
HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE ME. I've been a full patch 360 degree-er for over 4 years. Here are my colors. Come by the "Right Angle Bar" sometime, sign the waiver, and I will beat the living shit out of you -- one on one. Once a Hell's Angle, always a Hell's Angle.

HAHAHAHA.  A+ . 360 degree'ers are not to be messed with. you have my respect sir.  ;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2013, 05:15:14 AM »
Mutant finger?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2013, 05:57:08 AM »
Mutant finger?

The early years as a 360 degree-er were rough; for my initiation rite I had to beat the head in of a guy who questioned the parallel postulate. My 'mutant' hand has never quite recovered.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2013, 06:00:20 AM »

I was on the back of the bike... when I saw the coffin I said "You fuckin idiot GET TEH HELL OUT OF HERE"  ;D

intredasting

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »
Looks like the FINKS just purchased new outfits, the amphetamine trade must be doing pretty good.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/the-finks-motorcycle-club-roar-into-glenrowan/story-e6frg6n6-1226593737330
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2013, 10:48:07 PM »
Looks like the FINKS just purchased new outfits, the amphetamine trade must be doing pretty good.

E-Kul, U a smart guy & don't believe in this (the Australian) shit.
Most of the MC's members don't even drink, have a chat with anyone with colours from any MC, or attend bike show.

PM.

sexpert

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 06:37:57 AM »
The early years as a 360 degree-er were rough; for my initiation rite I had to beat the head in of a guy who questioned the parallel postulate. My 'mutant' hand has never quite recovered.

Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I don't enjoy the feeling of big black balls slapping me on the chin.
Any hung black men here want to pound my little white face with their black mamba? I don't have a gag reflex.  ;) ;)

PM me.
 :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 07:01:32 AM »
Hell's Angles for life. If you're ever in one of our bars, do not bring up non-Euclidean geometries unless you're prepared to catch a bullet perpendicular to the plane.

lol its funny how only a few get it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:07 AM »

The two guys in the middle look a little 'comfortable' with eachother?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 08:24:21 AM »
Funny story....

my friend got a motorbike and we went for a ride down a highway.   Coming in the opposite direction was a HUGE convoy of bikers.   All big bikes.   The convoy seemed to go on and on forever.  Must have been a thousand of them.

My friend was really excited to have his bike and was hooting his horn, yelling, waving, gesticulating at them like a monkey or buffoon.   Trying to get them to respond.  But none responded back.  It was really weird.

When we finally got to the end of the convoy there was a coffin being towed.                                    :D :D :D I laughed

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »

Bodybuilding related, they all have fanny packs.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 08:37:28 AM »

struth! these galahs look terrifying!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 08:38:32 AM »

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/the-finks-motorcycle-club-roar-into-glenrowan/story-e6frg6n6-1226593737330

The FINKS?

Doesn't sound too intimidating :D

Why does some of them have white vest and the rest black?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »
this story is impossible.  Australia has 0 guns.  Guns=crime  Australia has 0 crime.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »

And matching fanny packs at that. I miss the days when bikers weren't so fashion conscious -

:).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 10:19:52 AM »
The Banditos are always at war with the Hells Angles, or at least in very strong competition.

Aren't the Bandildos the turkish branch of the Hell's Angels in Germany?
Probably eat their Kebab with extra motor oil.