Author Topic: Obama is a dithering controlling risk averse failure as POTUS  (Read 4026 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama is a dithering controlling risk averse failure as POTUS
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »
Why didn't othug fight for that to be extended. 

For the same reason he pushed the garbage for ObamaCare to hit in 2014 and beyond: Now, that he's politically safe, he can sodomized the American people out of their money. He doesn't have to pretend to be a moderate or a centrist, anymore.

And, the sheep, who fell for it, are bleating more by the day.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2013, 10:18:08 AM »
Why didn't othug fight for that to be extended. 

it was extended once you moron

maybe you recall that the Repubs were against it the first time and against extending it again

shit, why am I even wasting my time trying to explain simple fucking facts to an idiot

you and McWAy can proceed with your circle jerk

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2013, 10:18:33 AM »
great logic

a handful of morons complain due to their own ignorance and you apply their stupidity to everyone and assume that everyone is just as stupid as you and a handful of other morons

Nice attempt to cover your own buffoonery.

You are actually STUPID enough to think that they saw this coming and are happy with it, and that there's just a handful of people being hit by it.

I KNEW this was coming. That's why, unlike you, I didn't vote for this fraud, known as Obama.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2013, 10:22:09 AM »
it was extended once you moron

maybe you recall that the Repubs were against it the first time and against extending it again

shit, why am I even wasting my time trying to explain simple fucking facts to an idiot

you and McWAy can proceed with your circle jerk

The only thing you're doing is verifying just how clueless many Obama voters are.

Your cueing up excuse after excuse for Obama's policy failures gets more comical by the second.

The Obama sheep are bleating about what 333386 and I saw coming, months (if not years) in advance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2013, 10:22:58 AM »
Nice attempt to cover your own buffoonery.

You are actually STUPID enough to think that they saw this coming and are happy with it, and that there's just a handful of people being hit by it.

I KNEW this was coming. That's why, unlike you, I didn't vote for this fraud, known as Obama.

I don't have to "think" they saw it coming

Anyone with normal intelligence knew it was temporary simply based on the fact that it was always presented that way so people such as yourself who didn't understand that have only yourselves to blame for your ignorance

If you want to pretend that the majority of Obama voters are as dumb as you then feel free

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:52 AM »

Anyone with normal intelligence knew it was temporary simply based on the fact that it was always presented that way so people such as yourself who didn't understand that have only yourselves to blame for your ignorance

If you want to pretend that the majority of Obama voters are as dumb as you then feel free

Obamaphone lady got played.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »
The only thing you're doing is verifying just how clueless many Obama voters are.

Your cueing up excuse after excuse for Obama's policy failures gets more comical by the second.

The Obama sheep are bleating about what 333386 and I saw coming, months (if not years) in advance.

all I'm doing is verifying how stupid you are

keep digging that hole moron

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »

If someone gave you a penny for your thoughts, he'd have change coming.

What part of "I KNEW THIS WAS COMING" did you not understand, Einstein?

333386 and I are laughing at Obama sheep like YOU, because the disasters that we knew would occur in a second Obama term, and tried to avoid by our vote for Romney (or against Obama) have hit hardest THE VERY BLEATING SHEEP who were cheering Obama's re-election, just a few months ago.

And, we're not even three months into his second term.

It ain't those EEEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL rich folk getting slammed. It's the "Yes-We-Can", "OBAMA!!" chanters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2013, 10:29:16 AM »
What is Obama doing today to fix theeconomy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2013, 10:31:46 AM »

Obamaphone lady got played.

BIG TIME!! She even admitted as such.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2013, 10:32:37 AM »
What is Obama doing today to fix theeconomy.

You mean, other than deliberately trying to make the sequester as painful as possible?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2013, 10:36:03 AM »
If someone gave you a penny for your thoughts, he'd have change coming.

What part of "I KNEW THIS WAS COMING" did you not understand, Einstein?

333386 and I are laughing at Obama sheep like YOU, because the disasters that we knew would occur in a second Obama term, and tried to avoid by our vote for Romney (or against Obama) have hit hardest THE VERY BLEATING SHEEP who were cheering Obama's re-election, just a few months ago.

And, we're not even three months into his second term.

It ain't those EEEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL rich folk getting slammed. It's the "Yes-We-Can", "OBAMA!!" chanters.

of course, if a handful of morons such as YOU, the "Obamaphone" lady and 333 were confused then it must be everyone

great logic

Dig Up Stupid

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
of course, if a handful of morons such as YOU, the "Obamaphone" lady and 333 were confused then it must be everyone

great logic

Dig Up Stupid

I wasn't confused, O goofy one.

Try again!! Even in this Obama economy, clues are cheap. Buy one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2013, 10:45:09 AM »
I wasn't confused, O goofy one.

Try again!! Even in this Obama economy, clues are cheap. Buy one.

Classic

you weren't confused yet if a handful of dopes were confused it must mean that EVERYONE (except you of course) was confused

I mean how could anyone think something called the "Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011"....was temporary

Obama is a cunning bastard but he didn't fool you yet you believe he fooled everyone else

LOL

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2013, 10:51:51 AM »
Classic

you weren't confused yet if a handful of dopes were confused it must mean that EVERYONE (except you of course) was confused

I mean how could anyone think something called the "Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011"....was temporary

Obama is a cunning bastard but he didn't fool you yet you believe he fooled everyone else

LOL

Who are the ones doing the yelping? OBAMA VOTERS!

I didn't vote for Obama, genius!! So, the dopes are your fellow Obama sheep.

Again, get some of those clues, before stock runs out.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2013, 09:43:36 PM »
Wrong about what? It's the folks like you, yahoo-ing about Obama's re-election, who were wailing about their checks being short.

Heck, even the (in)famous Obamaphone lady was yelping about this mess. I posted a thread weeks ago, about that one.

you see, this is why you lose credsibility....you take off on a tangent instead of admitting that the FICA tax cut we got was supposed to be temporary....instead of how you put it.... that taxes went up

SHEESH....again the hypocrisy

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2013, 09:44:40 PM »

ha.. you don't realize by now that when you insert your name in the same sentence as 3333 you've just destroyed yourself

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2013, 10:08:16 PM »
you see, this is why you lose credsibility....you take off on a tangent instead of admitting that the FICA tax cut we got was supposed to be temporary....instead of how you put it.... that taxes went up

SHEESH....again the hypocrisy

Lose credibility in whose eyes, YOURS, those of Straw?

Sob, sniff!!  ::)

How about you tell your fellow Obama sheep that. THEY are the ones, complaining about the tax hike. Did Team Obama bother to inform them about this "temporary" tax cut? Or did they give the impression that the only ones that would get hit in the wallet were those EEEEEVVVVIIILLLLL rich people?

Don't even go there with hypocrisy. You just wailed that you hated when government breaks promises. Obama broke promises LEFT AND RIGHT (I cited but a small example of such). Yet, you were daft enough to vote for him again, as were a lot of Obama sheep.

Those same sheep are now bleating about getting their checks shanked.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2013, 10:10:12 PM »
ha.. you don't realize by now that when you insert your name in the same sentence as 3333 you've just destroyed yourself

You don't realize by now, that when I have a point to make, I will make it whether you like it or not. And, if someone makes a similar point with which I agree, I will reference that point and that person, as I see fit.

I don't need to get your permission or approval or that of any other poster on this or any other forum.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2013, 03:56:23 AM »
Lose credibility in whose eyes, YOURS, those of Straw?

Sob, sniff!!  ::)

How about you tell your fellow Obama sheep that. THEY are the ones, complaining about the tax hike. Did Team Obama bother to inform them about this "temporary" tax cut? Or did they give the impression that the only ones that would get hit in the wallet were those EEEEEVVVVIIILLLLL rich people?

Don't even go there with hypocrisy. You just wailed that you hated when government breaks promises. Obama broke promises LEFT AND RIGHT (I cited but a small example of such). Yet, you were daft enough to vote for him again, as were a lot of Obama sheep.

Those same sheep are now bleating about getting their checks shanked.

Everyone that follows politics KNEW that they were temporary...of coure you have a lot of people out there who do not and therefore they may have been somewhat surprised....but as for the widespread bellyaching  that you talk about ...I haven't seen that.....most people KNEW it would happen eventually....

How about just once admiting that you were wrong about SOMETHING...instead of using tortured logic to make stupid grandstanding points with no substance.....

Quoting the Obamalady is a serious new low for you...thats like me quoting the Obamagirl on you tube ::) ??? :-\

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »
You don't realize by now, that when I have a point to make, I will make it whether you like it or not. And, if someone makes a similar point with which I agree, I will reference that point and that person, as I see fit.

I don't need to get your permission or approval or that of any other poster on this or any other forum.

make your point..I welcome your input...all I'm saying is that there has been a serious erosion lately in the quality of your postings....they are heading toward 3333-land with torured logic and inane banter...Obama's victory has really unhinged you.

GET HELP MAN!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2013, 04:00:00 AM »
Everyone that follows politics KNEW that they were temporary...of coure you have a lot of people out there who do not and therefore they may have been somewhat surprised....but as for the widespread bellyaching  that you talk about ...I haven't seen that.....most people KNEW it would happen eventually....

How about just once admiting that you were wrong about SOMETHING...instead using tortured logic to make stupid grandstanding points with no substance.....

Quoting the Obamalady is a serious new low for you...thats like me quoting the Obamagirl on you tube ::) ??? :-\

All taxes are temporary - o up and down.  Oh-SHIT decided to raise taxes on working people and save hedge fund owners.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2013, 04:00:57 AM »
make your point..I welcome your input...all I'm saying is that there has been a serious erosion lately in the quality of your postings....they are heading toward 3333-land with torured logic and inane banter...Obama's victory has really unhinged you.

GET HELP MAN!!!

No it's that Obama slaves are willing to g to further lengths than ever to defend his high treason.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2013, 04:02:09 AM »
All taxes are temporary - o up and down.  Oh-SHIT decided to raise taxes on working people and save hedge fund owners.

your postings on Obama have no merit and no facts.....you're like those crazy guys who stand in Times Square with a megaphone and talk about how the world is ending......no one listens anymore

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2013, 04:02:57 AM »
No it's that Obama slaves are willing to g to further lengths than ever to defend his high treason.
see post above :D