Author Topic: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!  (Read 23894 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
Great customer service by Shit Lab should get tons of sales from this rep

::)

shit huh? name one other PH company that has NEVER put out a bunk product.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »
gee welcome to the world of bodybuilding, all pros use AAS as well as 99% of all national level competitors, and probably at least 50% of your average gym rats, if not more.

maybe if u learned something about bodybuilding u would not look like a fat piece of shit.

Steroid dealers don't sell "over the counter"....but it seems as though you have made a living off of it.

And as far as looks are concerned.....you're so fucking ugly that you could be a modern art masterpiece....
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2013, 12:16:54 PM »
Shit just got real. I'd say another 10 pages.
#

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »

That's not an answer sunshine.....you just admitted to selling prohormones which are ILLEGAL.  Why not justify your rationale for selling illegal products???

Come on, bitch.....just spit out some truth for the first time in your pathetic life

we don't sell anything illegal, but you're too stupid to understand that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »
we don't sell anything illegal, but you're too stupid to understand that.

Prohormones are illegal, numbnuts....and you just admitted to selling them....so how are they NOT ILLEGAL....  explain yourself mother fucker...
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013, 12:18:40 PM »

Steroid dealers don't sell "over the counter"....but it seems as though you have made a living off of it.

And as far as looks are concerned.....you're so fucking ugly that you could be a modern art masterpiece....

I have more money than u will ever make in a lifetime.
And I am not a fat piece of shit that does nothing but try and cause shit online, get a life.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 12:19:34 PM »

Prohormones are illegal, numbnuts....and you just admitted to selling them....so how are they NOT ILLEGAL....  explain yourself mother fucker...

really? I wonder why customs does not seize them when they come in from China? You are fucking brilliant!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
I have more money than u will ever make in a lifetime.
And I am not a fat piece of shit that does nothing but try and cause shit online, get a life.

Its good that you have a lot of money.....you'll need it for your lawyers when they haul your ass in.  Then the inmate will use your ass like a pinball machine at the Blue Oyster
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2013, 12:21:45 PM »

Its good that you have a lot of money.....you'll need it for your lawyers when they haul your ass in.  Then the inmate will use your ass like a pinball machine at the Blue Oyster

great, but I don't do anything illegal, if I did I would not still be in business after 8+ years.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »
really? I wonder why customs does not seize them when they come in from China? You are fucking brilliant!

I don't work for customs, Mike.  I'm surprised that you haven't been arrested and shut down already.....but I wouldn't tempt fate too much longer.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2013, 12:23:15 PM »
great, but I don't do anything illegal, if I did I would not still be in business after 8+ years.

Really...so explain how your illegal prohormones that you are selling are not illegal???  Are you selling fake product full of rice flour or something???
A

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2013, 12:23:24 PM »
Vince, you sound very bitter.  What did Iron do to make you so pissed off and meltdown like this?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2013, 12:23:38 PM »

I don't work for customs, Mike.  I'm surprised that you haven't been arrested and shut down already.....but I wouldn't tempt fate too much longer.

u r surprised because u r too stupid to understand the business.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2013, 12:25:08 PM »
u r surprised because u r too stupid to understand the business.

So start explaining it, Mike Arnold.....cat got your tongue or something???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
Vince, you sound very bitter.  What did Iron do to make you so pissed off and meltdown like this?

I'm not bitter....just trying to get him to explain how he's able to sell illegal prohormones
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2013, 12:26:20 PM »

This "battle" he's "fighting"....it's a very strange one.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »

So start explaining it, Mike Arnold.....cat got your tongue or something???

Why do u keep calling me Mike? I guess u don't know who I am.
PH's are a grey area business, that means they are not legal nor illegal, understand?
Similar to all of these research chem and peptide shops all over the internet, the DEA has a much larger interest in them than a legit company selling prohormones.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
and yes, Mike Arnold does work for me among many others.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2013, 12:31:40 PM »

I'm not bitter....just trying to get him to explain how he's able to sell illegal prohormones

Well, you do sound like it a bit.  Regardless, if what you say is true, and he is selling an illegal product and has been for sometime out in the open, why hasn't he been busted yet?  With the current climate of anti-steroid hysteria, it should be easy to do assuming what you are saying is true.  I haven't even taken a look at what he sells so I don't know nor am I taking sides.  I'm just being logical.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2013, 12:32:07 PM »
Looking at 4-Andro Rx, by IronMagLabs

by Mike Arnold

4-Andro rx, also known as 4-DHEA, is a PH to the grand-daddy of all steroids…Testosterone. With an abundance of information available on this essential hormone, I have decided to focus less on the physiological effects of Testosterone itself and instead, have chosen to illuminate the reader on the various potential applications of this legal testosterone elevating agent. In doing so, some may pose the question “why not just use injectable testosterone instead?” Not one to shy away from the tough questions, I will say right up front that when compared directly to testosterone, 4-Andro has its limitations. This is inevitable for a testosterone PH, as all prohormones are limited by their conversion rates to the target hormone. At this stage in the game, no one has yet been able to create a PH which is able to convert to Testosterone in quantities approaching what the typical BB’r might inject. So, for those individuals who have no objection to the use of CIII drugs, by all means, go ahead and use injectable Testosterone; it is the superior choice. However, there is a substantial portion of the population which is opposed to this practice and it is to them that this article is primarily addressed

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2013, 12:32:13 PM »
This "battle" he's "fighting"....it's a very strange one.

he basically follows me around online posting this crap, I guess he has nothing better to focus on.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2013, 12:33:06 PM »
Looking at 4-Andro Rx, by IronMagLabs

by Mike Arnold

4-Andro rx, also known as 4-DHEA, is a PH to the grand-daddy of all steroids…Testosterone. With an abundance of information available on this essential hormone, I have decided to focus less on the physiological effects of Testosterone itself and instead, have chosen to illuminate the reader on the various potential applications of this legal testosterone elevating agent. In doing so, some may pose the question “why not just use injectable testosterone instead?” Not one to shy away from the tough questions, I will say right up front that when compared directly to testosterone, 4-Andro has its limitations. This is inevitable for a testosterone PH, as all prohormones are limited by their conversion rates to the target hormone. At this stage in the game, no one has yet been able to create a PH which is able to convert to Testosterone in quantities approaching what the typical BB’r might inject. So, for those individuals who have no objection to the use of CIII drugs, by all means, go ahead and use injectable Testosterone; it is the superior choice. However, there is a substantial portion of the population which is opposed to this practice and it is to them that this article is primarily addressed

yup, and since it's a metabolite of DHEA it's 100% legal, and a great product, I recommend stacking it with 1-Andro Rx.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2013, 12:33:55 PM »

He was emailing everyone including myself asking advice on liver transplants and he stated that he was in the hospital......I find it very amusing that this is about 1 month after he received all of his goodies from Iron Mag Labs.  Would be very tragic if they are responsible for killing an autistic boy

Seriously?!?! After 1 month of ph?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2013, 12:34:01 PM »
Why do u keep calling me Mike? I guess u don't know who I am.
PH's are a grey area business, that means they are not legal nor illegal, understand?
Similar to all of these research chem and peptide shops all over the internet, the DEA has a much larger interest in them than a legit company selling prohormones.

No....I think the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 made it crystal clear that prohormones are illegal to use and sell.  Also, we're not talking about peptides so its pointless to bring that up.

But let me ask you a question....you sell a product called 1 Andro RX...however Androsterone is pretty much a worthless steroid hormone that's mostly used in pheromone spray......what good is that going to do in building muscle.  It has no potency whatsoever

And that's prob why you haven't been busted.....because you're not selling legit prohormones
A

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2013, 12:35:33 PM »

No....I think the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 made it crystal clear that prohormones are illegal to use and sell.  Also, we're not talking about peptides so its pointless to bring that up.

But let me ask you a question....you sell a product called 1 Andro RX...however Androsterone is pretty much a worthless steroid hormone that's mostly used in pheromone spray......what good is that going to do in building muscle.  It has no potency whatsoever

Oh, so what you are saying is it is just like 99.9% of the supplements that are sold everyday?  Sorry couldn't resist   ;D