Author Topic: 2 alphas ready to crush all the fitness vagina thrown at them at the expo  (Read 6891 times)

Method101

• Getbig V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Looks like a big ol' gorilla stealing a lollipop.
a

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Anton Lavey looking swole.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Will needs to invest his time in doing tons of neck bridges and trap work. And learn to turn that frown, upside down.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

You know I love you Melvin, but you look like a ventriloquist holding a bald dummy. I'm literally just waiting for IronMeister to make a photoshop .gif that allows for his mouth to flap open. While I have no qualms with Will "On the Brink of death", his recent bad mouthing of Ron pissed me off..

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

You know I love you Melvin, but you look like a ventriloquist holding a bald dummy. I'm literally just waiting for IronMeister to make a photoshop .gif that allows for his mouth to flap open. While I have no qualms with Will "On the Brink of death", his recent bad mouthing of Ron pissed me off..

"1"

;D  ;D  ;D NO you didn't!
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
;D  ;D  ;D NO you didn't!

Family comes first man and Ron Avidan is family..

All in good humor though, nothing personal..

"1"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

"1"

Hahaha! Quite possibly the greatest insult ever levied against Will Brink! ;D 8) :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hahaha! Quite possibly the greatest insult ever levied against Will Brink! ;D 8) :)

You didn't think the same upon viewing that pic?

"1"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You didn't think the same upon viewing that pic?

"1"

Absolutely... after I looked at it from that perspective.

The FIRST thing I thought of when looking at his facial expression and overall demeanor was, "this is a man who knows the picture being taken of him will be uploaded onto an Internet forum in a day or 2 at which point he will be cracked on and ridiculed unmercifully"

It's pretty obvious he didn't want to take that photo.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
The FIRST thing I thought of when looking at his facial expression and overall demeanor was, "this is a man who knows the picture being taken of him will be uploaded onto an Internet forum in a day or 2 at which point he will be cracked on and ridiculed unmercifully"

It's pretty obvious he didn't want to take that photo.

I figured Melvin probably reeled him in for the picture with the old, "Come on Will, take a picture with me. I'm a huge fan and bought your book a while back, don't worry it's just a picture for the old photo album"...

As they snapped the pictured, he probably realized, "oh fuck, what have I done?".. It's like that moment when you pass gas and seconds later realize you've soiled your underwear, totally fucks up your day.

"1"

che

• Getbig V

"1"

hahhaa ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

"1"
Best post ever! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Best post ever! ;D
i'm tearing up lol,,,awesome classic pic,,,,

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
Looks like you caught him in the middle of a chicken  neck "mmhmmm"!

wrong on many levels. made me laugh like idiot

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
GB always delivers! 

LMFAO!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
protease inhibitor bloat

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV