Author Topic: Need advide/opinion on my next cycle  (Read 1322 times)

Balrog

• Getbig I
Need advide/opinion on my next cycle
« on: March 05, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
Hy guys, I'm looking for some advice on my next cycle, let me speak this first, I'm sorry for the english if text has many errors.

My stats:

6'
238lbs
11,2% BF
26 years old

The cycle if for bulking, I know my %BF is not ideal for slin use, but i plan on doing a cutt cycle 2 months after this one, so no problem with that, besides, there is tren in the cycle and I eat clean every meal during a cycle, the program:

week 1-8 Test Phenylpropionate 1g/week (or sustanon, still deciding)
week 1-5 60mg dbol (or 80mg, still deciding)
week 3-8 tren ace 100mg ED
week 1-4 humalog 10ui 2 times ed (morning and post-workout)

this will be my second time on slin, firt one was 10ui only post workout

protection and PCT: (I need advise on this, never used hcg or anastrozol)

during cycle:

week 1-8 anastrozol 1mg eod
week 1-6 hcg 5000ui/weew (how should I divide this in shots, 1000ui shots 5x/week?)

post cycle:

week 1-2 clomid 100mg
week 3 clomid 50mg
week 1-3 1g tribulus

Please give me advide on the protection/pct and your opinion on the cycle

Thanks!

Balrog

• Getbig I
Re: Need advide/opinion on my next cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 04:51:57 AM »
I don't need to be at 10% to bulk, if i gain 3% bf on the bulk cycle I can loose 5-6% on the cutting I'll be doing on september and go back to 8-9%

I know it's not the ideal, but I don't wanna try to cutt fat right know without steroids because I'm on PCT (the cycle in the topic will be estarted only 8 weeks from today) and I would probably loose muscle with it...

Balrog

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 07:31:48 AM »
Thank you for the help galeniko!

I think I'll do a cutt and try to gat at 6% first than..., posted this on another board and everybody is talling me to do the same

what you think of this for a cutt?:

week 1-8 Test propionate 700mg/week
week 1-6 80mg stanozolol ED

+clen
+t3

and do the same pct/protections

Balrog

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »
I fear not to do the pct and taking too much to get meu natural test levels back to normal, but to be honest I never felt my libido drop after a cycle, i should study more on ths and maybe bridge and use arimidex/hcg to keep my natural levels functional

I'll loe the test than, maybe the test in cutt works only to mantains muscle and it's not really needed in high dosages...

I still studing on T3, never user, becouse I fear my metabolis natural rate doesn't coming back to 100% and making more dificult to diet in the future, I'll take Dialbos supplement for the ECA and clen, for sure, but about T3 I need to do more research yet

In Brazil winter is coming, that's why I'm not bothering about fet levels right kow, hehehe, but you are right, it will give me more trouble to cutt inthe future

thaks for all the help man!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 08:33:46 PM »
With T3 50mcg/ED seems to be the sweet spot for most , but when on I find just 25mcg/ED beneficial as it ramps up metabolism slightly without eating muscle, flattening you out or raising blood pressure too much.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 11:24:23 PM »
Thank you for the help galeniko!

I think I'll do a cutt and try to gat at 6% first than..., posted this on another board and everybody is talling me to do the same

what you think of this for a cutt?:

week 1-8 Test propionate 700mg/week
week 1-6 80mg stanozolol ED

+clen
+t3

and do the same pct/protections

that looks like a damn fine cutting cycle. i wouldnt take the clen myself personally, just because im  not a fan of drugs that the body builds a tolerance to. you wind up having to increase dose after time and then when you come off you experience rebound.  but to each their own.

however, if you wanna cut up, that cycle isnt gonna do shit unless youve got a controlled calorie diet to go along with it.  dont eat any saturated fats or processed food, keep your calories low, focus on lots of raw plant foods (veggies and fruits), keep your protein elevated but not excessive, drink tons of water.

sprints and/or slow paced endurance cardio can help as well. you wont end up as thickly muscled but the weight will come off faster, youll feel more athletic and energetic, and if your lower body training is like most guys then the sprints will have made your legs and ass look much better than they would have otherwise. .

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 05:28:38 PM »
No need for pct, stay on, especially since ur tall u need to constant rush of hormones through your bloodstream. And gaining on tren requires a shitload of food. I would run npp instead. 100-150mg/day. And if u wanna bulk then bulk. 11% is fine. a lot of guys start at 14-15% bodyfat when dieting for a show. My advice is to put on some more size, as much as you want. And when you start feeling bad, switch gears and cut.