Author Topic: Just switched my pof search.  (Read 7388 times)

MikMaq

Just switched my pof search.
« on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:29 PM »
From 20-25 to 18-19, I think I might be a real getbigger after all :D.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Just switched my pof search.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 07:41:36 PM »
OP is fagot
follow the arrows

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
please kill yourself

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 07:48:59 PM »
seriously dudes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 07:52:04 PM »
seriously dudes.
are you talking to her?
follow the arrows

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »
Fuck off pedo
Girl is 21. 18 is legal here so fuck you.

are you talking to her?
Why the fuck would  I do that?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 06:33:08 PM »
i met the love of my life on POF

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 06:34:34 PM »
i met the love of my life on POF

what was his name?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »
what was his name?

female. very loyal and lovable woman.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 06:36:49 PM »
female. very loyal and lovable woman.

then you're a lucky guy, congrats

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »
Problem with 18-19 year old girls is you cant take them to bars and get them drunk. Otherwise, they'd be perfect targets for pof

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 05:33:00 AM »
Problem with 18-19 year old girls is you cant take them to bars and get them drunk. Otherwise, they'd be perfect targets for pof

take them to roach motel room and get them drunk on 3 beers?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 05:41:32 AM »

Only 1 out of every 15 of them would agree to that

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 05:48:37 AM »
They don't id here. Anyways I was looking for jerking material when I started the thread.

I don't think I could handle a girl that good. I got anger issues, and stupidity sets me off.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 05:58:30 AM »

rarely fucked a girl from POF on the first date where alcohol wasn't involved. last one i went out with from pof involved a sweet tea....only got to second base I whipped my cock out in her car

Its kind of stupid to try and get in a girls pants if shes not drunk on  the first date honestly...cause  you'll look like an asshole and possibly blow your second date. sort of  liked the last one

ps alphamaledawg you ever have a girl who's hot as hell in her pics and she shows up and you realize there like 5 years old and she looks nothing like her pics? :-X
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 06:27:51 AM »

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 07:13:59 AM »
rarely fucked a girl from POF on the first date where alcohol wasn't involved. last one i went out with from pof involved a sweet tea....only got to second base I whipped my cock out in her car

Its kind of stupid to try and get in a girls pants if shes not drunk on  the first date honestly...cause  you'll look like an asshole and possibly blow your second date. sort of  liked the last one

ps alphamaledawg you ever have a girl who's hot as hell in her pics and she shows up and you realize there like 5 years old and she looks nothing like her pics? :-X

Every girl I met on pof I fucked on first day. And all the girls I talked to were long term relationships lol. Good girls to. No alcohol. I'm talking take em out to a movie I start making out in the car after.  Then touching her crotch eventually I keep playing with her till she let's me in her pants. I make her cum within no time n then it's game over her top is off n she's sucking my dick. That's my game ploy always. Play with there clit make em cum than its instant fucking. There way to horny. True story cuz I'll tell all the embarrassing ones. I was taking lots of deca n after she was done sucking she got out n stood outside head in the car on drivers seat me outside about to fuck her from behind n my dick wouldn't work haha.

All the funny ones were in same time frame while I was banging lots but still on deca. I met girl at mall we hung out for a good hour or two. We drive to park by mall. gain start off making out. they get horny I rub clit then she's sucking me. She tries to sit on me n stick my cock in her. agaib deca... I say let's go to park itc dark out n try to fuck her behind a tree doggy. Again deca dick...

So many deca dick stories it's unbelievable. But u know what. Every single girl was msging me like crazy again begging to see me again. Sending me nudes doing anything to see me again. what I realise I think most guys from what I hear from girls. When they fuck em they just fuck em or get sucked off n fuck off n Yeh girls never get pleasures. I always make em cum or squirt always n t just makes em fall in lov instantly.

Banged a lot of 38 to 45 yrs off there to. I never even look for anythkg but long term encounters srs relationships. Clean n good girls. Plus they end up being real easy if ur nice to em. Never failed for me once. All the girls get real obsessive tho n go crazy never let em kno were u live or they'll come to ur house lol.

U can't whip out ur dick that's just turn em off. women love romance. Every girl I ever met loves neck sucking n making out. Never met a girl who didn't get soaking wet by sucking on he's neck. Soon as u suck on there there pants r off n u can't do whatever u want. Act all sweet like u just wanna pleasure them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 07:16:15 AM »
prolly will be as unsuccessful.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 07:18:11 AM »
'You'll get some leg tonight for sure. Tell us how you do.'

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 07:18:59 AM »
Every girl I met on pof I fucked on first day. And all the girls I talked to were long term relationships lol. Good girls to. No alcohol. I'm talking take em out to a movie I start making out in the car after.  Then touching her crotch eventually I keep playing with her till she let's me in her pants. I make her cum within no time n then it's game over her top is off n she's sucking my dick. That's my game ploy always. Play with there clit make em cum than its instant fucking. There way to horny. True story cuz I'll tell all the embarrassing ones. I was taking lots of deca n after she was done sucking she got out n stood outside head in the car on drivers seat me outside about to fuck her from behind n my dick wouldn't work haha.

All the funny ones were in same time frame while I was banging lots but still on deca. I met girl at mall we hung out for a good hour or two. We drive to park by mall. gain start off making out. they get horny I rub clit then she's sucking me. She tries to sit on me n stick my cock in her. agaib deca... I say let's go to park itc dark out n try to fuck her behind a tree doggy. Again deca dick...

So many deca dick stories it's unbelievable. But u know what. Every single girl was msging me like crazy again begging to see me again. Sending me nudes doing anything to see me again. what I realise I think most guys from what I hear from girls. When they fuck em they just fuck em or get sucked off n fuck off n Yeh girls never get pleasures. I always make em cum or squirt always n t just makes em fall in lov instantly.

Banged a lot of 38 to 45 yrs off there to. I never even look for anythkg but long term encounters srs relationships. Clean n good girls. Plus they end up being real easy if ur nice to em. Never failed for me once. All the girls get real obsessive tho n go crazy never let em kno were u live or they'll come to ur house lol.

U can't whip out ur dick that's just turn em off. women love romance. Every girl I ever met loves neck sucking n making out. Never met a girl who didn't get soaking wet by sucking on he's neck. Soon as u suck on there there pants r off n u can't do whatever u want. Act all sweet like u just wanna pleasure them.

I see we have an expert here.

::)

Oh well.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
'You'll get some leg tonight for sure. Tell us how you do.'

gimme a break, Dave
K

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 11:25:52 AM »
They don't id here. Anyways I was looking for jerking material when I started the thread.

I don't think I could handle a girl that good. I got anger issues, and stupidity sets me off.

You must be angry at yourself all the time

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »

I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with this post but I don't think you did it.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 12:03:06 PM »
Every girl I met on pof I fucked on first day. And all the girls I talked to were long term relationships lol. Good girls to. No alcohol. I'm talking take em out to a movie I start making out in the car after.  Then touching her crotch eventually I keep playing with her till she let's me in her pants. I make her cum within no time n then it's game over her top is off n she's sucking my dick. That's my game ploy always. Play with there clit make em cum than its instant fucking. There way to horny. True story cuz I'll tell all the embarrassing ones. I was taking lots of deca n after she was done sucking she got out n stood outside head in the car on drivers seat me outside about to fuck her from behind n my dick wouldn't work haha.

I fucked 27 girls from pof (yes I counted). That doesn't include all the others I either only made out with so got head from.

Most were NOT the first date though. That happened only sometimes. You must be settling for ugly ass bitches if they all fucked on the first day without alcohol. My standards are a bit higher.

I will say, however, that sucking on a girls neck ALWAYS turns them on like you said.