Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 09:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHOA NELLIE!! Bill O'Reilly goes absolutely ballistic on Alan Colmes  (Read 465 times)
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: March 05, 2013, 09:19:10 PM »

I'm watching the replay of the "O'Reilly Factor" and I've NEVER seen Bill blow up like that.

Basically, he just tore into Colmes for (as he put it) not being able to name a specific program that Obama said he would cut. He called him a liar and nearly cussed him out on TV.

If I find the clip, I'm posting it here. I don't think he went off on Barney Frank as viciously as he just did (or did 3 hours ago) with Colmes.

Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 09:41:59 PM »

Nah - he BOR epic blow up was at Whorealdo over illegals. 

But he gave it to colmes good - called him a liberal liar. 
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 07:11:40 AM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 08:18:26 AM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Try that again.
blacken700
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbmcEAoKkE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbmcEAoKkE</a>
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 01:28:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbmcEAoKkE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbmcEAoKkE</a>

Thanks!

One rump-chewing, served medium-rare, on Alan Colmes.
dario73
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 01:57:20 PM »

Did Alan's face get like that from being run over by that truck named Bill O'Reilly?
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 02:07:26 PM »

I think bor is finally realizing what a liar Obama is.
Tightskin
Getbig II

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 04:07:14 PM »

is the remix out yet?

24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »

Did Alan's face get like that from being run over by that truck named Bill O'Reilly?

No question about it, Bill O'Reilly is a bully, but far worse, I think it punctuates the absolute necessity for Americans to stop relying on TV pundits for their information. It is clear, by this discourse, the public needs to reason, and put the information together for themselves. Choosing your world view based on which pundit has the ability to yell the loudest will clearly lead you astray.

w
MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 05:02:21 PM »

No question about it, Bill O'Reilly is a bully, but far worse, I think it punctuates the absolute necessity for Americans to stop relying on TV pundits for their information. It is clear, by this discourse, the public needs to reason, and put the information together for themselves. Choosing your world view based on which pundit has the ability to yell the loudest will clearly lead you astray.

O'Reilly normally doesn't yell (not to that degree, at least). But Colmes was waffling more than a pancake house on that particular day.

Of course, he tends to be more mellow, if you're one of the gorgeous ladies that frequent his show: Powers, Guilfoyle, Carlson, Wiehl, or the new girl, Jenkins (lawyer, former Miss Lousiana and Miss America runner-up).

whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 05:48:54 PM »

I thought it was funny Grin

I like bill at times.
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 03:30:45 AM »

O'Reilly normally doesn't yell (not to that degree, at least). But Colmes was waffling more than a pancake house on that particular day.

Colmes waffles because ...he's a WIMP. Had O'Reilly tried that crap on Bill either Bill or Hillary Clinton, it would have been a whole other outcome.

Of course, he tends to be more mellow, if you're one of the gorgeous ladies that frequent his show: Powers, Guilfoyle, Carlson, Wiehl, or the new girl, Jenkins (lawyer, former Miss Lousiana and Miss America runner-up).

Sha right, ...like I'd know who any of those people are? You don't think I actually watch his show do you? lol.

w
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 06:09:28 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/bill-oreilly-alan-colmes-apology_n_2827609.html

A
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 06:11:16 AM »

Big mistake by BOR

He was dead right the first time.  Obama has no plan, never had a plan, offered nothing specific at all, and just goes and campaigns against the GOP.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!