Author Topic: Positive Thoughts to Phil Heaths And his Wife , diagnosed with Breast Cancer  (Read 12795 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
and put the man in double quotes, as in "man".

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
posting out of respect to wish his wife a full recovery

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hoping she makes a full recovery and is cancer free!

Rudee

• Getbig V
Cancer sucks.   I've lost loved ones in my family to it.   I've witnessed with my own eyes strong healthy individuals be eaten away to Cancer.   At some point in the future Cancer will be beat.  I'm sure of it. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Wishing Mrs. Jennie Heath a speedy recovery and commending her for taking this disease by the horns and defeating it.

All the best,
"1"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
That sucks  :-\

Best wishes

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
She'll be included in my prayers.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
pancreas cancer is worse

she will live

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Femara

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha fake sympathy being shown in this topic, who cares just another mudshark.

Method, you POS shut the fuck up. Lady has a serious illness and all you can comment on is she is a "Mudshark." I suspect that Phil not only dwarfs your pasty ass in size, but his schlong is probably twice as long. Get a fucking job and lay off the lady. It pisses me off when low life, uneducated, scum like you comment on this great board  ;D. You are filth.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
best wishes

(seriously, i am not trolling)

(really, not trolling)

(cancer fucking sucks)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
baking soda of peace
A

MikMaq

There's no such thing as this. Cancer is probably the most difficult disease to cope with. It's not a virus, a bacteria or a a parasite. Not an auto-immune disease either. It's your own body rebelling against you. Psychologically, very hard to cope with and if you get cured, it stays in the back of your head. I lost my father (barely 60 at the time) , both my grandmothers (one at a pretty early age), a cousin (to breast cancer she was just 40) and one of my best friend (lymphoma- he was 34) to cancer. I saw how the disease affected their mindset. There's something about cancer which is extremely destructive beyond the physical perspective. You're never cured in your own mind even if you survive it.
Cancer is actually one of the easiest to deal with, if it weren't so fucking common it wouldn't even be in the top 10 of bad things to have.

Fact is dieing fucking sucks.

Anyhow I hope the fuck they figure out  better treatments.  Otherwise I hope the fuck I drop dead of a heart attack.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
She'll be included in my prayers.

Why weren't you praying for this not to happen in the first place? This is all your fault.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Met Phil Heath and his wife at the "O".  Great folks.
Depending on the type of breast CA, statistics now are pretty good particularly if she is estrogen receptor positive.  Once surgery is over, once RT and chemo have been performed (and she will need a lot of support through this phase), as the Marine (ARCE) pointed out anti-estrogens would be very beneficial.  Hopefully the CA has not metastasized and there are no nodes involved. If that is the case, her prognosis should be very good.  If she has mets then the use of HERCEPTIN a monoclonal antibody that interferes with the HER2/neu receptor might be a solution along with other chemotherapy. They just need for stay on top of it.

Hopefully she will have surgery, there will be no mets, and she can have RT and/or no chemo.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cancer is a bitch. Hope she has a full recovery.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Cancer is actually one of the easiest to deal with, if it weren't so fucking common it wouldn't even be in the top 10 of bad things to have.

Anyhow I hope the fuck they figure out  better treatments.  Otherwise I hope the fuck I drop dead of a heart attack.

Thing you haven't dealt with this matter much, have you?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words

Hahahaha brilliant

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Thing you haven't dealt with this matter much, have you?

He's in an epic struggle with reality at the moment.
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
He's in an epic struggle with reality at the moment.

Doc to RAtard: I'm afraid it's cancer.

RAtard: Thank God, I was afraid it was something else.

Sure makes sense.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
my mother was diagnosed with  breast cancer  in 09:-\  :-\

be strong phil 8) your wife is  in my prayers
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

shut
the
fuck
up

you've never seen it first hand....breast cancer is the absolute WORSTthing  that a woman can get. It drains the body, drains you emotionall....  Phil's in for a long road....
l

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Doc to RAtard: I'm afraid it's cancer.

RAtard: Thank God, I was afraid it was something else.

Sure makes sense.

Haha.  Beautifully said.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
shut
the
fuck
up

you've never seen it first hand....breast cancer is the absolute WORSTthing  that a woman can get. It drains the body, drains you emotionall....  Phil's in for a long road....

Wife had a growth removed from her breast four years ago. Doctor had to surgically remove me...Jk. Seriously, it was very frightening.  Luckily it wasn't cancerous.  But for a while there we were petrified.
A