Author Topic: Positive Thoughts to Phil Heaths And his Wife , diagnosed with Breast Cancer  (Read 12748 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Mrs. Jennie Heath get well soon

After last week I'd like to make a big suggestion to all women young and older to remember to get your yearly mammagrams. Breast Cancer is a very important and extremely deadly cancer that is taking many of our young and older women each year. Getting frequent checkups along with checking yourselves is important as early detection is key. Someone may ask, "Why do you care Phil? You're a man and not a woman."

Well, I am posting this as my own wife was hit with Breast Cancer this past week and it has been a crazy week as its been filled with tears and tons of questions. My wife Jennie Heath has stage 1 Breast Cancer and by the grace of God, she was able to get this taken care of quickly due to her own assertiveness. The crazy part is her own Doctor suggested it was nothing and to wait 3 more months. Well Thank God she didn't [wait] as we found this small lump to be cancerous. Jennie is now awaiting more tests and will have surgery very soon to perform a lumpectomy and later double mastectomy which will sideline her from work and some other physical activities for about 4-6 weeks.

She's [Jennie] such an awesome person, as she was hit with something so huge, yet still was able to be vulnerable and allow me and other family & friends to surround her with love, prayers and positivity. I am certain that this will make our family stronger and she will be even more driven than ever.

I want every woman to get checked and every spouse that means us Men/Guys, to be strong for our women as we haven't a clue the terror, pain, fear and frustration our women go through. I will hopefully become some type of Male Rep for Women with Breast Cancer, as their spouses need to understand how to cope with such news. I'm not a professional in this area, but I do know that with my role as Mr. Olympia that I have a voice and will be brothers with all Men whose women/spouses go through this experience.

Oh, before I go, I want to thank my wife Jennie for allowing me to cry and to go through this walk with her. I promise to be strong for you when called upon and weak and sensitive when needed. You go Girl, I'm so proud of you that I dedicate this show [2013 Mr Olympia] to you and you alone because your strength will in fact be mine! I am so lucky to have you in my life and hope and pray we can fight through life's battles and yet LIVE LIFE TOGETHER HAPPILY!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
prayers for a fast recovery!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Good that they caught it early.
Phil is a good bro.

He and his wife are in my prayers.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
time to share his masteron
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
my ex lost her mother to breastcancer, its no joke. get well soon mrs heath

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
time to share his masteron

Hahahaha.   :D

But in all seriousness I wish her the best.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Phil is a good bro.

x2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Good luck to her.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Phil is a good bro.

Better than in your dreams.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
What about men? Men can get breast (or "chest") cancer too you know.

booty

• Getbig V
Lucky she didn't listen to the doctor and got it checked out straight away. Wishing a full speedy recovery!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words

falco

• Getbig V
Cancer is a bitch. Hope she overcome it sucessfully.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
thanks guys i really appreciate the kind words

haha i love this guy

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
fuck, my aunt was victim to this and it eventualy spread out and killed her.

all the best to phil heaths wife, hope she fully and permanently recovers, i know he reads this.

There's no such thing as this. Cancer is probably the most difficult disease to cope with. It's not a virus, a bacteria or a a parasite. Not an auto-immune disease either. It's your own body rebelling against you. Psychologically, very hard to cope with and if you get cured, it stays in the back of your head. I lost my father (barely 60 at the time) , both my grandmothers (one at a pretty early age), a cousin (to breast cancer she was just 40) and one of my best friend (lymphoma- he was 34) to cancer. I saw how the disease affected their mindset. There's something about cancer which is extremely destructive beyond the physical perspective. You're never cured in your own mind even if you survive it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
haha yes but in all seriousness hope she recovers soon, cancer terrible dissease.
i always wonder how people can still believe in a god when they lose someone on cancer.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
There's no such thing as this. Cancer is probably the most difficult disease to cope with. It's not a virus, a bacteria or a a parasite. Not an auto-immune disease either. It's your own body rebelling against you. Psychologically, very hard to cope with and if you get cured, it stays in the back of your head. I lost my father (barely 60 at the time) , both my grandmothers (one at a pretty early age), a cousin (to breast cancer she was just 40) and one of my best friend (lymphoma- he was 34) to cancer. I saw how the disease affected their mindset. There's something about cancer which is extremely destructive beyond the physical perspective. You're never cured in your own mind even if you survive it.
TOUGH STORY THERE,,,I HOPE HIS WIFE GETS WELL,,

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hope she has a speedy recovery.
A

Emmortal

• Getbig V

Oh, before I go, I want to thank my wife Jennie for allowing me to cry and to go through this walk with her.

What a really fucking weird thing to say.  I've never heard something like this come out of the mouth of a legitimately married man.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
This will be included in 2013 Olympia winning speech. Along with her coming onto the stage, tears on both their faces, and Phil raising her hand in victory.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
isnt phil heath abusing hgh and steroids on a daily basis? the irony.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
It's good they caught it early, hope she recovers.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
This will be included in 2013 Olympia winning speech. Along with her coming onto the stage, tears on both their faces, and Phil raising her hand in victory.

Itīs called "pulling a Valvano".

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
What a really fucking weird thing to say.  I've never heard something like this come out of the mouth of a legitimately married man.

phil using her as PR material. scared he gonna lose that title.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
phil using her as PR material. scared he gonna lose that title.

Spoken like a man never loved by a woman