Author Topic: Let's show some appreciation for OneMoreRep  (Read 17177 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Let's show some appreciation for OneMoreRep
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »
Thank you all very much. Your kind words mean a lot to me, as I consider everyone here good people.

It is frankly an honor to post on this site. I've visited a good number of forums (political, economics, comedy, literature review, bodybuilding, Law, MMA etc) over the last 13 years and NONE of them even comes close to GetBig.

The level of sheer entertainment this place brings is second to none. The fact that we can discuss many a topic on this site, some of which are completely unrelated to bodybuilding, speaks volumes of the wealth of knowledge that is present here. That said, no other site has the real bodybuilding insider gossip that GetBig brings.

Yes, I am a gay man, but I try my hardest to stay away from shoving my beliefs (or cock) down anyone's throat, as I respect both your sexual preferences and personal religious beliefs.

Thank you all for allowing me the honor to post here. I sincerely appreciate all of you, even the ones that don't like me very much have nothing but my utmost respect and genuine admiration.

"1"

P.S. Wiggs, the last time I posted pictures was back in 2003 at musclemayhem. Now, as I am in my late 40's, I stay away from the camera. Some of your assumptions are true though, I am an older, Greek/Israeli gentleman with a thick head of hair and a beautiful goatee. I do not look like a professional bodybuilder and prefer to keep a slim build (think Daniel Craig from the 007 movies).

Class Act brother. Class Act. 8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »
Every word of OMR  is flawless , he's my role model I hope that one day I'm half the man he is .

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 05:27:52 PM »
It's not very common that a member can be so well-liked and respected by everyone on the Getbig boards but OMR has done that and more. You are much appreciated OMR.  :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 05:32:41 PM »
a very intelligent man who i like.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 05:35:48 PM »
Solid individual. Possible Top-5 finisher in "Citizen of the Month" competition.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 05:36:55 PM »
a very intelligent man who i like.

You two have come a long ways  :D

Jizzacked

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2013, 05:49:25 PM »
a true gentleman and asset to the board

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
Every word of OMR  is flawless , he's my role model I hope that one day I'm half the man he is .

Thank you. I look forward to sparring with guys as talented as both you and Arce1988.

@che - To one of the toughest guys in this forum, yet one of the most humble, thank you.

@Arce1988 - This guy will literally kill a man and won't blink! Thanks for being a solid member and contributing to our MMA board. Both che and yourself are a couple of my favorites.

@Grant - Thank you for the kind words handsome. You're a true inspiration to all members on this site.

@Donny - You're a good man and I respect and appreciate you being here to share your knowledge.

@Chiro - I'm glad you joined us. I remember just yesterday when you and I had spoken regarding your arrival and now you're one of us.

@Tommy - If only I lived in the westcoast, you'd be my go-to guy for great tickets to all big fights.

@Shizzo - Thank you dear friend.

@dj181 -  ;D

@Jadeveon Clowney - No qualms with Wiggs. Over time, I think you will appreciate the young man as well.

@Maddy - I consider Maddy to be one of the most dangerous posters on this site. After being here well over 10 years, I still have no clue who Maddy is. What I do know is that Maddy gets insider gossip way before any of us moderators do. Glad to have you on my side.

@airosol - LoL. You're not kidding.. As I read your post, I glanced over at my Manischewitz wine, but instead opted for good old Johnnie Walker tonight..

@Irongrip - 100% Homo, but 100% happy to embrace everyone's preference.

@BigCyp - One of our resident kings of comedy, thank you for remembering this old warhorse.

@Hulkotron - Thank you old friend. Hulkotron is one of our smartest members, yet very humble.

@Nails - Thank you very much.

@Dr. Chimps - I don't care what anyone says, you're still a Doctor to me.

@Syntaxmachine - Your work as of recent, heck since the beginning, has been a thing of legend. Keep up the amazing write-ups.

@Georgie C - Thank you and welcome!

@Johnny Falcon - You're one of my favorites. I think you know that by now. Keep "IT" up.

@MrNobody - You're one of the Falconites on this site. It's an honor to know you.

@AVGB - Thanks cocksucka! (Joey "Coco" Diaz reference)

@Tu_Holmes - This is another super talented member. Too bad I wouldn't even know how to operate an Xbox or PS3, or else I would ask for a sample video game.

@El Diablo Blanco - Fellow military guy, classy individual and entertaining as all hell. Thank you!

@Galeniko - Keep up the good work man. Your threads have become extremely entertaining.

@Jizzacked - Thank you. I enjoy reading your posts as well sir.

From the heart, I thank you all!

"1"

P.S. Ron & my fellow moderators, thank you for allowing me the freedom to post as I do on this site.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
I am an...Greek/Israeli gentleman with a thick head of hair and a beautiful goatee. I do not look like a professional bodybuilder and prefer to keep a slim build (think Daniel Craig from the 007 movies).

This part made me slurp in an entirely heterosexual fashion.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 06:30:50 PM »
All around good guy, minus the whole ass douching before sex thing. :-X

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
Solid citizen. Would buy him a cheeseburger at a fine dining restaraunt anytime.

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 06:43:17 PM »
Good guy, humble, owner of Getbig's largest rectal circumference but is modest enough not to brag about it unless with his life partner.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 06:44:29 PM »
OMR is one of the best posters on this site.   

Have nothing but good things to say about him.  Hopefully one day i will meet up w him in NYC for a drink 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »
All around good guy, minus the whole ass douching before sex thing. :-X

Thank you my good friend. You know I've got your back.

Solid citizen. Would buy him a cheeseburger at a fine dining restaraunt anytime.

There's a fine Irish establishment called McDonald's not too far from my work place.

Good guy, humble, owner of Getbig's largest rectal circumference but is modest enough not to brag about it unless with his life partner.

You think I've got Tbombz beat?

OMR is one of the best posters on this site.  

Have nothing but good things to say about him.  Hopefully one day i will meet up w him in NYC for a drink  

Thank you. During the SMM crusades, you were one of the shinning stars. Speaking of stars, lets work on getting you the blue stars you deserve...  ;)

"1"

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
OMR is good people :)
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2013, 06:51:51 PM »
Thank you my good friend. You know I've got your back.

There's a fine Irish establishment called McDonald's not too far from my work place.

Thank you. During the SMM crusades, you were one of the shinning stars. Speaking of stars, lets work on getting you the blue stars you deserve...  ;)

"1"

The SMM thread to me is still the height and zenith of my time at GB.  I have never witnessed or ever been part of anything like that.   LOL!!!!!

As for stars, I am in the process of earning them again - if my past exploits, the 3 spartan races this year, the tough mudder, and the ultimate crucible of the GoRuck NYC 9/7/2013 Challenge dont count - dont know what does.  

The GoRuck thing - more than anything else - bodybuilding shows, tough mudder, spartan race, track n field, mma , has me still questioning myself.  

Hey - we have to meet up for a drink in NYC - this is where i am bro!  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 06:56:19 PM »

Yes, I imagine the scenario playing out like American Ninja 1, you being Joe, the quiet, humble baddest ninja on the planet, Tbombz as Jackson,the 2nd best fighter in his weekly IBS support group.When Jackson stepped up to Joe, then it was lights out

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 07:00:33 PM »
OMR is probably one of the best posters this site has ever been graced enough to have. 

OMR is exactly the reason why I always come back to GB - it has the best posters EVER 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
Very polite poster, knowledgeable on many topics, not a man you want as an enemy for certain.

x2

Almost universally liked on getbig, which is quite the accomplishment!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2013, 07:14:22 PM »

One of the best posters on here in my opinion...  If I was gay and unmarried I would give him my body!  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »
One of the best posters on here in my opinion...  If I was gay and unmarried I would give him my body!  ;D

Nose would be enough, even OMR could not make full use of that

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »
OMR is the REASON for all of us posting here on Getbig!

OMR is the REASON for Ron to even start Getbig

OMR is the REASON for Big Ach eating pizzas in a TOUCAN-like fashion!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
seems like a super cool standup no BS good guy.   i'd have a beer with him.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 07:19:37 PM »
I would gladly have a beer with OMR at GYM Sportsbar; good all around guy. Solid alpha in my book.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »
OMR is good people :)

OMR is Stella approved... that says is all IMO

P.S. Hi Stella!!!  :)