Author Topic: Let's point and laugh at the typical leftist hypocrite: Robert Gibbs  (Read 2290 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

To summarize:

Gibbs: Killing Americans With No Due Process Using Drone Strikes Is “Not Against American Values”.

Gibbs: Waterboarding al-Qaeda leaders is against our values.

What an asshole and a perfect representation of your typical leftist asshole (polling shows over 40% of Dems support giving Obama the ability to drone strike Americans on American soil).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Let's point and laugh at the typical leftist hypocrite: Robert Gibbs
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 07:33:40 PM »
Water to the face - War Crime 

Missle to the face - fair , legal, and just 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 07:35:05 PM »
Water to the face - War Crime 

Missle to the face - fair , legal, and just 

It's so asinine that I can't help but laugh at it. These people are off the reservation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »
It's so asinine that I can't help but laugh at it. These people are off the reservation.

You should only see my FB page w these liberal psychos

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
There are so many psychos in power/ in the media that it's absulutly overwhelming and sickening. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 06:19:39 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

To summarize:

Gibbs: Killing Americans With No Due Process Using Drone Strikes Is “Not Against American Values”.

Gibbs: Waterboarding al-Qaeda leaders is against our values.

What an asshole and a perfect representation of your typical leftist asshole (polling shows over 40% of Dems support giving Obama the ability to drone strike Americans on American soil).

In that clip, Gibbs looked stupid and was thoroughly owned. He was mumbling, fumbling his words. You can see him struggling to articulate a reasonable argument and he failed miserably.

He must getting paid very well to embarrass himself daily.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »
You guys should go check out HP - its insane what these liberal goons will support

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
Team Obama's Justification For Killing A 16-Year-Old American In A Drone Strike Is Stunning

Michael Kelley|Oct. 24, 2012, 2:04 PM|21,266|32

Drunk Man Who Allegedly Shot A Police Robot Is A Symbol Of The Future

Former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, a senior adviser to President Obama's reelection campaign, recently became the first person on Team Obama to address the killing of 16-year-old American citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, Conor Friedersdorf of the The Atlantic reports.

Abdulrahman was the son of New Mexico-born cleric and al-Qaeda propagandist Anwar al-Awlaki. Both were killed in separate drone strikes last year.

A reporter asked Gibbs: "Do you think that the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son, who was an American citizen, is justifiable?"

Here is Gibbs' answer:

"I'm not going to get into Anwar al-Awlaki's son … I would suggest that you have a far more responsible father if they're truly concerned about the well being of your children. I don't think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business."

The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a FOIA request for information regarding the legal and factual basis for the targeted killings of the al-Awlakis and another U.S. citizen who was killed with Anwar al-Awlaki.

The video below shows Gibbs being asked about President Obama's secret kill list. The al-Awlaki question is asked at 1:55.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/alwaki-son-yemen-16-drone-2012-10#ixzz2MryaQJHS

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 09:19:55 AM »
"I'm not going to get into Anwar al-Awlaki's son … I would suggest that you have a far more responsible father if they're truly concerned about the well being of your children. I don't think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business."

This can't be what he meant to say...can it?  What the fuck does this even mean? 

Tell me, that Obama isn't Bush II.  Tell me that this isn't a unified criminal force, masquerading as both democrat and republican, that has infiltrated our government.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 10:09:31 AM »
This can't be what he meant to say...can it?  What the fuck does this even mean? 

Tell me, that Obama isn't Bush II.  Tell me that this isn't a unified criminal force, masquerading as both democrat and republican, that has infiltrated our government.

It is. Sins of the father.

The son deserved to die because his father had ties to Al-Qaeda. Killing a teenager (non-military age) is just fine because  he physically near his father at the time. Doesn't matter if the teen was implicated at that point, the admin didn't even have proof of anything. Doesn't matter, press the fire button, service the target.

I wonder how many other people were killed in the in that strike and the other strikes as well?

Also, what the hell is going on with the DoD creating service medals for the drone operators? Medals that are, prestige wise, ranked above the Purple Heart and Bronze Star?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »

I brought that quote up weeks ago (the thread is buried here somewhere). These are sick people and the leftists on this board had nothing of value to add. The whole lot of them are hypocrites.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 10:19:18 AM »
I brought that quote up weeks ago (the thread is buried here somewhere). These are sick people and the leftists on this board had nothing of value to add. The whole lot of them are hypocrites.

The mental and verbal gymnastics being used to justify something like this is pretty funny. It really shows that the people involved and the people flipp-flopping to defend it really lack an morals, honesty or integrity.

The guy basically said that if the kid didn't want to die than the father shouldn't have been in a terror group.

That's some sound logic there. I wonder how many people these strikes have  caused to drift to the various terror groups. And when you think about it maybe that is part of the reasoning behind these strikes. Infinite targets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
The mental and verbal gymnastics being used to justify something like this is pretty funny. It really shows that the people involved and the people flipp-flopping to defend it really lack an morals, honesty or integrity.

The guy basically said that if the kid didn't want to die than the father shouldn't have been in a terror group.

That's some sound logic there. I wonder how many people these strikes have  caused to drift to the various terror groups. And when you think about it maybe that is part of the reasoning behind these strikes. Infinite targets.

The worst part is that it was a separate strike.   Thekid was not killed in the same strike.  Very few people realize that.