Author Topic: Global economic collapse happens, what now?  (Read 9445 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Global economic collapse happens, what now?
« on: March 06, 2013, 09:43:11 PM »
Are you prepared? How have you prepared yourself? I'm not talking guns and ammo. I'm talking food, water, power and medical.

BE PREPARED!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Global economic collapse happens, what now?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 09:59:23 PM »
Strategic Relocation  -- read it , learn it... love it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 10:00:35 PM »
Strategic Relocation  -- read it , learn it... love it

Thanks. I'm searching now...for free of course. lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 10:02:50 PM »
Are you prepared? How have you prepared yourself? I'm not talking guns and ammo. I'm talking food, water, power and medical.

BE PREPARED!
My friend is a fanatic like that, stored 100 sacks of rice and it was good for 3 years then got insects in them some how and all went to waste, he was pissed, lol.  :-\

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »

BE PREPARED!

Learn how to water fast for weeks at a time...Imagine being able to go without food for 2-4 weeks with no problems while most other people are clawing at the walls.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »
My friend is a fanatic like that, stored 100 sacks of rice and it was good for 3 years then got insects in them some how and all went to waste, he was pissed, lol.  :-\

People can live on rice, and it's cheap.  We should all really go to costco and buy some of those 42 pound buckets.  Why not?

How long does dry rice in a bucket last?  Would have to stay good for quite some time?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 10:30:58 PM »
Is it crazy to think people would come together and help each other out if this happened just like 9/11 or natural disasters?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 10:34:50 PM »
Is it crazy to think people would come together and help each other out if this happened just like 9/11 or natural disasters?

Yes, because once there is an economic collapse and hyperinflation, the stores will be empty within hours and people will do ANYTHING for food and water. This 9/11 on steriods, GH, Slin, fatburners, and PMMA and will affect EVERYONE directly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 10:52:02 PM »
I believe half the population in America would eventually kill themselves. Especially ones that had money. Going from having anything you wanted to nothing would be a major mind fukc.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 11:15:47 PM »
I believe half the population in America would eventually kill themselves. Especially ones that had money. Going from having anything you wanted to nothing would be a major mind fukc.

I don't know about the numbers but yes, there would be mass suicide. Also, mass psychosis. Anyone on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds or mind altering drugs will be fucked. Homicidal and suicidal. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 11:26:06 PM »
Economic collapse generally caused a deflationary spiral btw Wiggs.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 11:26:47 PM »

BE PREPARED!

The US federal govt is prepared.  Massive weapons purchases including 2 billion bullets (enough for decades of war)  and also buying LOTS of armored vehicles.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 11:32:33 PM »
Yes, because once there is an economic collapse and hyperinflation, the stores will be empty within hours and people will do ANYTHING for food and water. This 9/11 on steriods, GH, Slin, fatburners, and PMMA and will affect EVERYONE directly.

Totally unrealistic. Look at Zimbabwe and Argentina, the state survived, regular and blackmarket supplied with food. Why should farmers and the food industry just stop making food ? Why should Walmart stop selling food ? Whats innit for them ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 11:34:51 PM »
Economic collapse generally caused a deflationary spiral btw Wiggs.

lol. I meant from hyperinflation.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 11:46:58 PM »
Totally unrealistic. Look at Zimbabwe and Argentina, the state survived, regular and blackmarket supplied with food. Why should farmers and the food industry just stop making food ? Why should Walmart stop selling food ? Whats innit for them ?

Because the money we'd use to pay for it will be no good. If the U.S. goes through hyperinflation, the whole world does and old money would be useless. Oh yeah and we (Americans have guns).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 11:49:09 PM »
Because the money we'd use to pay for it will be no good. If the U.S. goes through hyperinflation, the whole world does and old money would be useless. Oh yeah and we (Americans have guns).
I am with you on this one Wiggs, very possible scenario

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 11:56:51 PM »
I don't know about the numbers but yes, there would be mass suicide. Also, mass psychosis. Anyone on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds or mind altering drugs will be fucked. Homicidal and suicidal. 
The addicts are the ones to watch out for---heroin, crack. they'd do anything including kill to get their fix 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 11:57:29 PM »
it wont happen

the worse that can happen is idiots in the media scare mongering

and causing panic buying etc
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 12:02:51 AM »
it wont happen

Here we go ::)
You'll be one of the first to off yourself when you can't handle the reality of the situation.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 12:03:03 AM »
it wont happen

LOL

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 12:05:10 AM »
Here we go ::)
You'll be one of the first to off yourself when you can't handle the reality of the situation.

The fools who  believe everything the Govt tells them and believe truth and morality are learned at the movies will be the first ones to go stark raving mad and start trouble (only to be quickly dispatched with a bullet to the head).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 12:05:27 AM »
The addicts are the ones to watch out for---heroin, crack. they'd do anything including kill to get their fix 

Ohhhhhh yeah. Cigarettes will be worth a shitload and people will do ANYTHING for drugs to ease the pain of reality.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 12:08:59 AM »
The fools who  believe everything the Govt tells them and believe truth and morality are learned at the movies will be the first ones to go stark raving mad and start trouble (only to be quickly dispatched with a bullet to the head).

Ha ha ha ha. Yes. They'll be mumbling idiots wandering aimlessly down vacant city blocks that the government lied and they want someone to pay.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 12:09:35 AM »
I'm starting to think Wiggs might have a point. All I've been reading the past week in UK media is job losses. 1000s upon 1000s. Problem is that the mud people keep breeding like rats without a second thought for the future as the welfare state will pick up the bill for them. Problem is that people losing their jobs are the government losing tax money. At some point the well must run dry. Then what?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 12:11:54 AM »
Ohhhhhh yeah. Cigarettes will be worth a shitload and people will do ANYTHING for drugs to ease the pain of reality.
Yes but 20 days without eating would make any man just as dangerous as a drug addict