Author Topic: Dilemma Dilemma...  (Read 1527 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dilemma Dilemma...
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:46:34 AM »
Since California is so expensive, Kongo is finishing the rest of his camp back in the UK and leaves tomorrow. From now until the 21st of April, it would have cost him a minimum of $10k just for housing exceeding his camp budget way over cost. It would be about 25% cheaper in the UK. Today he asked me to go and the compensation would be GREAT since he see's me more than his other trainers (he's with me five days per week). At this point his conditioning is off the hook with his sparring sessions lasting one full hour non-stop, as well as his strength (435lbs squat, 465 x 2 on DL) he has never been this conditioned or strong. His entire camp will cost him around $30k.

Obviously the money would great, but with my son starting his baseball season and leaving my business in someones else's hands + being gone for over a month in a half would take it's toll emotionally. I told him (of course) it's waay too short of notice with family and business. If I go, looks like I would wait at the beginning of April, but even then, I hate to leave my family even for 2-3 weeks. Shit, I have never gone more than 3 days without seeing my boy. This is an emotional decision.

Thoughts? (and not from the usual assholes)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Dilemma Dilemma...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:48:04 AM »
what the fuck are you babling about

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »
what the fuck are you babling about

Are you fucking illiterate or what??

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:08 AM »
the uk doesnt want you, please stay in america

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:17 AM »
I don't understand what the fuck you're on about, can't help

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:30 AM »
Are you fucking illiterate or what??
yes but it's because her father didnt give money for school fees to girls because they just grow up to be housewife

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:54 AM »
Why don't you (family) all sit down and weigh the pros and the cons? You don't need our input.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:52:46 AM »
Why don't you (family) all sit down and weigh the pros and the cons? You don't need our input.

We will....just need to vent.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 11:54:58 AM »
435lbs squat, 465 x 2 on DL

weak as shit and confirmed for quarter squats because of the ratio it's obvious

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 11:56:56 AM »
435lbs squat, 465 x 2 on DL

weak as shit and confirmed for quarter squats because of the ratio it's obvious

What the fuck are you babbling about?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
What the fuck are you babbling about?

you what mate

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:59 PM »
Prolly because it's not a real family.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 12:01:26 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
Prolly because it's not a real family.
lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 12:27:54 PM »
Kongo should get back to his roots and train in the Congo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
Since California is so expensive, Kongo is finishing the rest of his camp back in the UK and leaves tomorrow. From now until the 21st of April, it would have cost him a minimum of $10k just for housing exceeding his camp budget way over cost. It would be about 25% cheaper in the UK. Today he asked me to go and the compensation would be GREAT since he see's me more than his other trainers (he's with me five days per week). At this point his conditioning is off the hook with his sparring sessions lasting one full hour non-stop, as well as his strength (435lbs squat, 465 x 2 on DL) he has never been this conditioned or strong. His entire camp will cost him around $30k.

Obviously the money would great, but with my son starting his baseball season and leaving my business in someones else's hands + being gone for over a month in a half would take it's toll emotionally. I told him (of course) it's waay too short of notice with family and business. If I go, looks like I would wait at the beginning of April, but even then, I hate to leave my family even for 2-3 weeks. Shit, I have never gone more than 3 days without seeing my boy. This is an emotional decision.

I would honestly suggest utilizing the Huntington Beach Campgrounds and set up a yurt.  It would keep cost greatly down yet he would be quite comfortable....whenever I travel in the summertime on vacation, I love camping out.....10 bucks for the spot....inflate the mattress, set up the tent, and turn on the solar so I can watch movies on my android tablet.
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 12:34:06 PM »
your gym is young and more personal than a full blown health club.  people pay a lot to train with a personal trainer. bumping them off on a junior (or just different) trainer may come across as disrespectful at a time that you probably can't afford to lose to many members.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 12:35:11 PM »
It seems to me that he is being a bit selfish. Though it may be true that you've been through a lot with him, that's nothing compared to your family. Stay with your wife and your kid , boyfriends come and go, family is forever.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 01:21:46 PM »
  pass on it this time

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 04:35:11 PM »

a month in a half......hahahah a fukn month "in" a half.......a month inside a half LOOOL

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
the survey conducted says Mr Prez has a 3" cock

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 04:42:36 PM »
Stay at home with your son, he will appreciate it more in the long run.  You will always have plenty of clients to train even after Kongo is gone.

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 08:41:38 PM »
Stay at home with your son, he will appreciate it more in the long run.  You will always have plenty of clients to train even after Kongo is gone.

8)

Agreed, we talked and I'm staying. Too much going on and I would miss my family too much.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »

I would honestly suggest utilizing the Huntington Beach Campgrounds and set up a yurt.  It would keep cost greatly down yet he would be quite comfortable....whenever I travel in the summertime on vacation, I love camping out.....10 bucks for the spot....inflate the mattress, set up the tent, and turn on the solar so I can watch movies on my android tablet.

WTF are you talking about Vince?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2013, 08:48:41 PM »
WTF are you talking about Vince?

Do you really want to know? Some things are best left unsaid.
X