Author Topic: Obama Admn honors muslim animal who cheered terrorist attack on Israel  (Read 600 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://twitchy.com/2013/03/07/weekly-standard-john-kerry-to-honor-woman-of-courage-who-praised-terrorism-against-us-and-israel

Unbelievable  . . . . . .. . . . well not really - this is from the Drone Warrior in Chief   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Weekly Standard: John Kerry to honor ‘Woman of Courage’ who praised terrorism against US and Israel

Posted at 7:35 am on March 7, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

According to the Weekly Standard, the above tweet says, “An explosion on a bus carrying Israelis in Burgas airport in Bulgaria on the Black Sea. Today is a very sweet day with a lot of very sweet news.” That was on July 18, after five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver were killed in a suicide bombing attack.

The tweet was written by Samira Ibrahim, who is one of ten women to receive the Secretary of State’s International Women of Courage Award from John Kerry tomorrow. First Lady Michelle Obama will join Secretary Kerry and the awardees.

On August 21st, Ibraham approvingly quoted none other than Adolf Hitler:

Here’s the translation, according to the Weekly Standard: “I have discovered with the passage of days, that no act contrary to morality, no crime against society, takes place, except with the Jews having a hand in it. Hitler.”

That’s not all:

Ibrahim holds other repellent views as well. As a mob was attacking the United States embassy in Cairo on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11, pulling down the American flag and raising the flag of Al Qaeda, Ibrahim wrote on twitter: “Today is the anniversary of 9/11. May every year come with America burning.” Possibly fearing the consequences of her tweet, she deleted it a couple of hours later, but not before a screen shot was saved by an Egyptian activist.

She is now claiming (rather unconvincingly) that her account was hacked.

Twitter users were shocked that this vile anti-Semite is being called a “Woman of Courage” by the US Secretary of State:

We hope Kerry and Mrs. Obama will reconsider.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Samira Ibrahim responds to award being postponed with another anti-Jewish tweet
the elder of ziyon - ^ | 3/7/13 | wapo
Posted on March 7, 2013 9:32:55 PM EST by Nachum

The Obama administration is postponing an award for an Egyptian activist who rallied worldwide attention against forced “virginity tests” on female protesters because of anti-American and anti-Semitic comments discovered on her Twitter account.

The State Department announced earlier this week that Samira Ibrahim would be among 10 recipients of the International Women of Courage award presented by Secretary of State John Kerry and first lady Michelle Obama on Friday.

But State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Thursday the U.S. would hold off on awarding Ibrahim while officials investigate the tweets, which include support for attacks against U.S. diplomatic installations and praise for a terrorist assault against Israeli citizens in Bulgaria.

(Excerpt) Read more at elderofziyon.blogspot.co m ...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Samira Ibrahim responds to award being postponed with another anti-Jewish tweet
the elder of ziyon - ^ | 3/7/13 | wapo
Posted on March 7, 2013 9:32:55 PM EST by Nachum

The Obama administration is postponing an award for an Egyptian activist who rallied worldwide attention against forced “virginity tests” on female protesters because of anti-American and anti-Semitic comments discovered on her Twitter account.

The State Department announced earlier this week that Samira Ibrahim would be among 10 recipients of the International Women of Courage award presented by Secretary of State John Kerry and first lady Michelle Obama on Friday.

But State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said Thursday the U.S. would hold off on awarding Ibrahim while officials investigate the tweets, which include support for attacks against U.S. diplomatic installations and praise for a terrorist assault against Israeli citizens in Bulgaria.

(Excerpt) Read more at elderofziyon.blogspot.co m ...

See, here is the thing that I don't get with you 3333.

You decry what you believe to be a breakdown in American values ie: The Constitution, Bill of Rights, concept of Innocent til proven guilty", ...yet you deny those same rights to others. Why is that?

When the constitution was being shredded, many took the stance that indefinite detention was ok, as long as it was done to others etc., and refused to see by denying others their rights, they were paving the way for their own rights to be denied.

Within the previous article you posted, it clearly says the post was made through her twitter account, but that it was deleted a few hrs later. She says she was hacked. Would that not be consistent? Why are you so quick to condemn her? What is it about her that makes her an animal? Is it the fact that she opposed 'virginity tests?'

I'm not familiar with this person, but based on what you have presented, I can't help but smell a little hypocrisy. How can you say only some people are deserving of due process, while other's aren't?

Please, can you clarify this for me so that I'm not left with the impression that you're an unstable hypocritical troll whose mind is so filled with irrational hatred, you choose not to see what's in front of you?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
See, here is the thing that I don't get with you 3333.

You decry what you believe to be a breakdown in American values ie: The Constitution, Bill of Rights, concept of Innocent til proven guilty", ...yet you deny those same rights to others. Why is that?

When the constitution was being shredded, many took the stance that indefinite detention was ok, as long as it was done to others etc., and refused to see by denying others their rights, they were paving the way for their own rights to be denied.

Within the previous article you posted, it clearly says the post was made through her twitter account, but that it was deleted a few hrs later. She says she was hacked. Would that not be consistent? Why are you so quick to condemn her? What is it about her that makes her an animal? Is it the fact that she opposed 'virginity tests?'

I'm not familiar with this person, but based on what you have presented, I can't help but smell a little hypocrisy. How can you say only some people are deserving of due process, while other's aren't?

Please, can you clarify this for me so that I'm not left with the impression that you're an unstable hypocritical troll whose mind is so filled with irrational hatred, you choose not to see what's in front of you?

This woman should not be honored by our state department for anything at all.  Has nothing to due w due process under a criminal proceeding. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This woman should not be honored by our state department for anything at all.  Has nothing to due w due process under a criminal proceeding. 

Why not?
w