Author Topic: Bad shoulder, want winstrol, will deca help?  (Read 10073 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Bad shoulder, want winstrol, will deca help?
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
Var will strengthen ligaments and tendons while winstrol will not, also Var takes the muscle and makes it harder and may get rid of water between the muscle and the skin while winstrol will take water from everywhere and that is when your joints dry up big time.

Tren strengthens ligaments and tendons as well however it also draws water from everywhere so your joints might dry up as well.

I would not say var is superior to nandrolone for joints, I think what Ahmed meant is that deca will make you feel comfortable while lifting possibly cause you to lift recklessly and can lead to further damage, like taking Tylenol for pain and then camouflaging the pain.

I still think nandrolone would help as well though, I was referring to taking var in replacement as good advice to Ahmed's post. As for not taking nandrolone, If he wants he could, but what the OP's original objective is/was is to find something to replace winstrol with and Var is by far the best option.

ok...gotcha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Bad shoulder, want winstrol, will deca help?
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 05:37:16 PM »
Var will strengthen ligaments and tendons while winstrol will not, also Var takes the muscle and makes it harder and may get rid of water between the muscle and the skin while winstrol will take water from everywhere and that is when your joints dry up big time.

Tren strengthens ligaments and tendons as well however it also draws water from everywhere so your joints might dry up as well.

I would not say var is superior to nandrolone for joints, I think what Ahmed meant is that deca will make you feel comfortable while lifting possibly cause you to lift recklessly and can lead to further damage, like taking Tylenol for pain and then camouflaging the pain.

I still think nandrolone would help as well though, I was referring to taking var in replacement as good advice to Ahmed's post. As for not taking nandrolone, If he wants he could, but what the OP's original objective is/was is to find something to replace winstrol with and Var is by far the best option.
Awesome - thanks Bro  :)