Author Topic: How many calories this guy just ate? and how is this humanly possible?  (Read 7417 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
still starving people here in the us.
and yup, there are a lot of fat fucks here in the usa.
We should differently start an unhealthily fat and sugar tax.

Not to sound like a dick but by world I mean USA also. I agree with the fat and sugar tax. I think people on welfare shoudn't be allowed to buy this shit with food stamps. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Not to sound like a dick but by world I mean USA also. I agree with the fat and sugar tax. I think people on welfare shoudn't be allowed to buy this shit with food stamps.  

stfu dick.
j/k  ;D touche my handsome friend. (no homo)
yup, and all the tax money should go in the health care system.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
These no name, no face losers follow me around from thread to thread begging for attention and try to get as mouthy as possible when I don't give it to them. It's quiet hilarious especially when you see them try with all their might to get a rise out of you and get frustrated when they don't get the response they feel it deems...lol.

I can't keep count on them anymore. The best part about it is how anonymous they are. They'd shit their pants of they were exposed. lol

not sure who is following you but I'm not and I have posted pics. That gave me 7 pages of being owned lol so I'm not faceless. And I talk shit to everyone on here so relax fatty.  :-*

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
That 'shaved ice' looked fucking repulsive..
O

Nomad

• Getbig IV
  phelps said he ate 15,000 when he was very hungry 

30 iu pharma gh a day  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

viking1

• Getbig V
Dime piece shave ice, right there.

el numero uno

• Getbig V

Wtf, lol, I can't eat that much in one sitting, even in my fattest days I couldn't do that, every 2-3 hours sure but in one sitting? no way.
Last week I had a big plate of seafood rice, I eat only half of the plate, but after 2 hours I had some chocolate milk with toasts lol :P :P

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Phelps is full of shit. Never ate that amount in his life.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
post workout Oreos is always good

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I love this video.  i'm starving right now, looks great.

swimming goggles are a nice touch too

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
That's disgusting, it's a sin and it's immoral with countless starving people in the world.
Immoral !!!, FUCK OFF, America is the biggest waster of food in the world, household food waste alone adds up to $43 BILLION.  Fifty per cent of all food ready for harvest in the United States never gets eaten.  The United States spends about 1 billion dollars a year just to dispose of food waste.

Food leftovers are the single-largest component of the waste stream by weight in the United States. Food waste includes uneaten food and food preparation scraps from residences or households, commercial establishments like restaurants, institutional sources like school cafeterias, and industrial sources like factory lunchrooms. Over 12 percent of the total municipal solid waste generated in American households was food scraps and less than three percent was recovered. The rest was thrown away and disposed in landfills or combusted in incinerators.

The environmental impact of food disposal is significant. The decomposition of food and other organic waste in landfills produces methane, a greenhouse gas 21 times more damaging to the environment than carbon dioxide. Landfills are the largest human-related source of methane in the United States, accounting for 34 percent of all methane emissions.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
That's disgusting, it's a sin and it's immoral with countless starving people in the world.
Bro that is not immoral or a sin, banging hookers is immoral and a sin and disgusting. The food can not get to those starving people anyway, also do you have any idea how much food restaurants throw out daily, 1000 times what that guy ate, it's no big deal and I am a morel man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i been watching walking dead season 2 on netflix.  Wow it makes me hungry.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
:o

I saw the show a couple years ago but I didn't realized how hard this would be.
Now to answer your question, he ate 22 lbs of food, nearly impossible to tell exactly how many calories, but carbs in general have 4 calories per gram, albeit a pound does not = 454 x 4 because there is water wait and some less density so let's be conservative and count a pound of food as 1000 calories, that would mean he ate 22 000 calories and that is low balling, realistically I would go closer to 25 000 as there was a lot of fat in that food from the grease plus it is restaurant food. unreal.   :o :o :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

a lot and still impressive but this dude has nothing on the guy from the first video

BOW

• Getbig III
Can u imagine what that dudes dumps must be like?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Can u imagine what that dudes dumps must be like?
lmao  ;D   never even thought of it..... oh man  ???

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Wiggs would snatch your girlfriend off your arm and make you go and buy condoms for them.
are you saying because he is black he would take something which is not his and spend someone elses money? because if you are thats racist.....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Now to answer your question, he ate 22 lbs of food, nearly impossible to tell exactly how many calories, but carbs in general have 4 calories per gram, albeit a pound does not = 454 x 4 because there is water wait and some less density so let's be conservative and count a pound of food as 1000 calories, that would mean he ate 22 000 calories and that is low balling, realistically I would go closer to 25 000 as there was a lot of fat in that food from the grease plus it is restaurant food. unreal.   :o :o :o

holy... that's crazy  :o :o :o :o I was sure it was higher than 10 000 but 25 000 in one sitting is not human. I saw that episode a while back and I remember he had defined abs, pretty lean. The other competitors were shocked lol.

BOW

• Getbig III
lmao  ;D   never even thought of it..... oh man  ???
I've pushed out some tear jerkers before but this guys meal would have me pull an all out suicide

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Don't get upset with me over your shitty choice of threads. It sucks. And callin me fat when I'm not, isn't going to fix it.
[/quote

I heard from a certain someone that trained with you in vegas that you are indeed fat. And weak. And black  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Shut your fucking mouth you stupid, blockhead, Pollock.
Polak. A pollock is a fish.  ;D

/i'm still laughing

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  did that asian kid really ALL of the food in ALL of his videos?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  did that asian kid really ALL of the food in ALL of his videos?

I'd say he indeed all the food. But I haven't all of his videos.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Phelps is full of shit. Never ate that amount in his life.

yup, just media shit