Author Topic: smoking weed + endorush + leg day = great time  (Read 5505 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
smoking weed + endorush + leg day = great time
« on: March 08, 2013, 01:44:13 PM »
Great experience..anyone else work out high?..I push myself even harder..weird..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: smoking weed + endorush + leg day = great time
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »
Great experience..anyone else work out high?..I push myself even harder..weird..

Quiet often.  It's awesome.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 01:56:47 PM »
wtf

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 02:10:46 PM »
I do all the time, it improves the workout so much. I feel way more mind muscle connection and can push through things way easier. The post workout high is also amplified.

I just made a weed tincture that works as an edible, one dropper in a drink and you are floating for hours on end. MJ is amazing stuff.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 02:12:38 PM »
do you guys still routinely get a "post workout high" ???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

ya I do. However, I use to train six days a week and just basically eat sleep train, recently however, I go like 4 times a week and add in more cardio then just solely weights. Not sure if the change or reduction has anything to do with it but I do get the post workout high still after 11 years.

Weed and weight lifting are a match made in heaven, the pain reduction, enhanced focus and enjoyment are key. I also seem to lift longer and harder while high.

Stimulants make me crash too hard and I can't get a pump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 02:19:57 PM »
i tried squats once after a glass of wine, TURRIBLE idea.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
I may try this combo... I haven't had post workout high in ages, although I do enjoy a kind of numbing effect.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 02:21:35 PM »
ya I do. However, I use to train six days a week and just basically eat sleep train, recently however, I go like 4 times a week and add in more cardio then just solely weights. Not sure if the change or reduction has anything to do with it but I do get the post workout high still after 11 years.

Weed and weight lifting are a match made in heaven, the pain reduction, enhanced focus and enjoyment are key. I also seem to lift longer and harder while high.

Stimulants make me crash too hard and I can't get a pump.

man, i'm so fucked.  no pump or anything, can barely even feel the muscles... been this way for probably the last five of the ten years i've been lifting.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
man, i'm so fucked.  no pump or anything, can barely even feel the muscles... been this way for probably the last five of the ten years i've been lifting.

do you stretch? I use to not stretch very much, but since I have really focused on stretching and fascial work I get a much better pump. My back was in knots and I could move without hitting an adhesion, that helped.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 03:46:10 PM »
Quiet often.  It's awesome.

You gotta mix it with a pre work out drink...then blast some gucci mane or three 6 mafia.....feels like ectasy...I take over la fitness

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 03:54:12 PM »
i tried squats once after a glass of wine, TURRIBLE idea.
i hit my first 100kg snatch (olympic lift) after a small quantity (but noticable) of vodka tonic

that lift had been intimidating me for months

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 04:13:31 PM »
do you stretch? I use to not stretch very much, but since I have really focused on stretching and fascial work I get a much better pump. My back was in knots and I could move without hitting an adhesion, that helped.
Stretching seperate from your workout you mean, not during right? And yes, I work out high all the time. Awesome workouts, makes me focus like hell. Makes cardio feel like ages though when in reality it's only been 2 minutes LoL

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 04:31:18 PM »
Stretching seperate from your workout you mean, not during right? And yes, I work out high all the time. Awesome workouts, makes me focus like hell. Makes cardio feel like ages though when in reality it's only been 2 minutes LoL

Ya I generally do yoga type stuff at night. The neural inhibition technique is great. Just breath in during the stretch phase, hold for 6 seconds then release and fall into the stretch, the breath tension when released will allow for a deeper stretch.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »
I get it every time. You don't get yours anymore? ???
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
i was smoking that spice shit for the last couple of years because i was in the military and they test for actual weed. and that stuff is even better pre-workout. it gets you so amped up and focused and i had the best workouts of my life while high on it. out of the military now and back to the real deal pre-workout and loving it! btw, htexan is the ugliest fuck on getbig  :D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 10:12:59 PM »
I thought weed was better for smaller body parts?   ???

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 10:14:42 PM »
like arms and stuff.

dustin

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 10:23:44 PM »
Nothing beats the mind muscle connection. Pre workout tokes and caffeine is all I need.

I know people probably wonder what the fuck I'm doing when they see me having a puff in the gym parking lot. But I know they're probably thinking "nevermind, he's fucking jacked" after I'm warmed up and take off my sweater. ;D

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 10:28:23 PM »
the best feel ever

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 11:44:44 PM »
Nothing beats the mind muscle connection. Pre workout tokes and caffeine is all I need.

I know people probably wonder what the fuck I'm doing when they see me having a puff in the gym parking lot. But I know they're probably thinking "nevermind, he's fucking jacked" after I'm warmed up and take off my sweater. ;D

So GH 15.ORG is right labeling you a narcotic user. No wonder they kicked you out of there.
Get off the rec's maybe you'll finally grow.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 01:00:49 AM »
i used to do stims and weed before every workout. for many years.  i find that it distorts my perception of time, fucking up my rest between sets and total workout duration, and it also makes it tough to have consistant effort. one day 100 lbs might be enough, the next ill feel like i need 150. etc.

i dont like working out on any sort of drugs , not caffiene, weed, or anything these days.  i find im able to take my time, focus on the workout and not the high, and i can more accurately monitor progress because there arent wild fluctuations in my strength, endurance, etc.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 05:17:27 AM »

I find the exact opposite to be true.  A pump is a muscle constricted with blood that can't escape.
The looser the tissues the faster you lose the pump. I always get the hardest pumps in muscles I
haven't even trained for a while. I don't even think a pump is that desirable, you don't recover as fast between sets because the blood can't escape the muscle.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2013, 05:30:58 AM »
I find the exact opposite to be true.  A pump is a muscle constricted with blood that can't escape.
The looser the tissues the faster you lose the pump. I always get the hardest pumps in muscles I
haven't even trained for a while. I don't even think a pump is that desirable, you don't recover as fast between sets because the blood can't escape the muscle.

I agree, however, hemodynamics is more then how tight you subjectively feel a muscle to be. Fascia will inhibit a pump, it is the thing that inhibits a pump, burns etc. Stretching or foam rolling to remove adhesions will stretch the fascia ultimately increasing the volume of blood held in the muscle.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2013, 07:06:57 AM »
I wonder if Kai smokes before a workout. Always seems like he's not quite aware of where he is.