Author Topic: Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from "The View," according to Us Weekly.  (Read 1042 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from "The View," according to Us Weekly.

Quoting anonymous sources, the magazine reported Friday that the conservative co-host is following Joy Behar out the door after market researchers found that her political views were clashing with the audience. That report followed a Deadline piece which said that her future on the ABC show was "unclear."

Following Us Weekly's report, TV Newser posted a similar story. The site's Alex Weprin cited two sources who said Hasselbeck was leaving. A spokesman for the show told Weprin that Hasselbeck has a "long-term contract."

If Hasselbeck's conservatism is a problem with audiences, it would appear to be a relatively new one; she has been on the show for nearly ten years with no apparent fuss.

Hasselbeck's departure would mean that "The View" is suddenly without two of its longest-running hosts. The show has had the same cast since 2007, when it brought in Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd to replace Rosie O'Donnell and Star Jones. Hasselbeck's exit would also leave the show without one of its main sources of conflict; her political arguments with Goldberg and Behar have long been a key feature.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
According to this Joy Behar is also going. I don't believe they shared similar political viewpoints.

Maybe it has nothing to do with politics at all?  :-\
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Hasselbeck is the only decent person on The View...  Not that I would know anything about that show.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
PTPS
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's all about $.... Rosie became a distraction with her politics and cost them $, so she got booted.

If they're cutting Behar too, it might be a little stupid to blame politics.  Firing a lib and a conservative at the same time.... well, I guess some people will always be the victim and blame politics... but it could have nothing to do with it.

Shame on US Weekly for just making that assumption that it was about politics.  Creating that victimhood... typicaly left wing media, "anonymous sources" lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
She has a perfect 10 body.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I love this girl ever since Survivor Australia.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
What are those little yentas carrying on about now??

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I love this girl ever since Survivor Australia.

I know this isn't Political Board appropriate, forgive me...

I would lick her gluten free asshole though.  :-*

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

I would lick her gluten free asshole though.  :-*

After much deliberation, I've concluded that I would suckle the corn out of the shit out of her ass.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
After much deliberation, I've concluded that I would suckle the corn out of the shit out of her ass.

You're a good man syntax!   8) 8) 8)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I would lick her gluten free asshole though.  :-*

+1

Tightskin

• Getbig II
Hot

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is being fired from "The View," according to Us Weekly.

Quoting anonymous sources,....

after reading these two phrases, not worth reading the rest.
Us Weekly as a reliable source?
who are they quoting?
geesh.
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
after reading these two phrases, not worth reading the rest.
Us Weekly as a reliable source?
who are they quoting?
geesh.

For once you were right, chad.

NEW YORK –  Barbara Walters refuted reports that Elisabeth Hasselbeck was being fired from "The View."

Early on in Monday's episode of the talk show, Walters discussed rumors that Hasselbeck was being pushed off the show because of the conservative opinions she often voices.

"There’s a particularly false story that keeps getting picked up about Elisabeth’s alleged departure saying we don’t approve of her conservative views," Walters said. The truth is... we value and appreciate her point of view, it’s important to us, because it helps give the show perspective and balance."

Walters made it clear the show wasn't planning on getting rid of Hasselbeck, but the news veteran did curiously add that she would support Hasselbeck should she ever choose to leave.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/11/elisabeth-hasselbeck-is-leaving-view-reports-say/?intcmp=features#ixzz2NKMTIv15

littledumbells

• Getbig III
  A tv show such as this requires at  one hottie. It gives the rest of the cast , and female viewers, someone to be jealous of and hate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
She has great legs.