Author Topic: 7th grader saved from Suicide due to letters  (Read 5399 times)

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Re: 7th grader saved from Suicide due to letters
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2013, 10:47:46 AM »
I used to live near Columbia MD, dusting hisself is definitely the way to go.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »
when i was growing up in the 1950s, i was disciplined with a leather belt or a switch. and i became an astronaut in the apollo program.  now you can't even raise your voice to kids and all they're good for is instamaticking and twittering.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2013, 11:10:08 AM »
Bullying is in human nature.
Yes, it's sad what some kids have to go through but that's how it has always been.

So's child fucking you sick fuck.

This argument is always a tactic of denial.

Bullying is a bullshit word anyhow. It's peer harassment.

It's truly absurd when 90 percent of the population claiming to having been bullied when it's not remotely in touch what happens to these kids. 

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2013, 11:13:34 AM »
when i was growing up in the 1950s, i was disciplined with a leather belt or a switch. and i became an astronaut in the apollo program.  now you can't even raise your voice to kids and all they're good for is instamaticking and twittering.
It's not the disciplined kids that are doing the bullying.

Why the fuck do you guys always work with these bullshit arguments.

Your complaining that kids are soft, and in the same sentence implying that we should just let kids be kids.

I'm all for discipline which is why harassing a peer, just  as raping a peer should not be tolerated for a child no more than it is for an adult.

It's the same folk that can't answer basic morality issues as kids, that become rapist, abusers, and molesters as adults.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2013, 11:21:02 AM »

in the same sentence implying that we should just let kids be kids.

don't make up shit you retarded whippersnapper.  i never said we should let kids be kids. i said we should discipline them - something that was clearly lacking in your upbringing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 11:51:25 AM »
I used to live near Columbia MD, dusting hisself is definitely the way to go.
The made up Utopia, with storybook names...
Now a child has a storybook ending...

A 7th grader with Depression and Anxiety (assuming he takes meds for both) and apparently has no friends, except MOM and family, wants to off himself...

I think kids today respond to bullying by just sitting there and taking it, and not fighting back...with words or fists. Maybe deep down or even on the surface, they believe that they truly are less than, and the truth (to them) hurts. But you can't make someone be nice to you. The world is often times not a nice place.

What's going to happen to this kid when he gets his first girlfriend, or a girl rejects him? Will he write a letter saying he is going to off himself?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2013, 12:16:15 PM »
understood. but i think there needs to be a great push to reduce bullying with greater awareness in society and some measures to prevent it. Back when I was in school it wasn't even discussed as a problem, and it's only gotten worse since with facebook and other social media. I had never heard of kids committing suicide from bullying before  :-\

Congrats on fostering generation pussy with such retarded action. Either the kid can take it, toughen up mentally and fight back or he becomes a worthless pansy. While bullying is not a commendable act it for generations has weeded out the weak willed among us.
all drugs - TPPIIP

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2013, 12:24:07 PM »
Congrats on fostering generation pussy with such retarded action. Either the kid can take it, toughen up mentally and fight back or he becomes a worthless pansy. While bullying is not a commendable act it for generations has weeded out the weak willed among us.
you're a belligerent moron. let me hear the next thing from you claimimg you're a 'civilised' man as compared to 'barbaric' cultures.
follow the arrows

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2013, 12:35:59 PM »
you're a belligerent moron. let me hear the next thing from you claimimg you're a 'civilised' man as compared to 'barbaric' cultures.

No you are retarded. Bullying can be viewed as a human cultural adaptation to tough environments. Only when a culture becomes prosperous and rich then does bullying become a bad thing. Besides, what experience do you have with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts? 
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »
No you are retarded. Bullying can be viewed as a human cultural adaptation to tough environments. Only when a culture becomes prosperous and rich then does bullying become a bad thing. Besides, what experience do you have with anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts? 

he spent 221 days on a boat with only a tiger for company. i'll venture to say he knows a thing or two about anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts, "Nomad."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2013, 12:41:51 PM »
  Looks like the fat kid broke the skinny kid's leg

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »
don't make up shit you retarded whippersnapper.  i never said we should let kids be kids. i said we should discipline them - something that was clearly lacking in your upbringing.
I said you were implying it not that you said  it outright fuck nuts.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »
How is my own experience relevant? Everyone has had there own struggles in this regard, bullying and getting bullied. For some kids it is much more rough than in other cases. If your solution is to have these kids kill themselves to 'get them out of the gene pool' then among other things that can be said about you it is that you don't understand what natural selection means. The basis of civilization is not to accelerate 'natural selection' but working towards solutions that we can only tackle collectively. It is the opposite of natural selection, and this is what the great moralists and religions have prescribed.

Having said that i'm not advocating the extreme measures that you want to ascribe to me. Tackling bullying for a child may mean you have to teach him to tackle it on his own. But what do you do when its not one kid, but a whole class that does it? As a parent you would want greater measures than just telling your child to 'suck it up' and fight people off.

But ofcourse since we are talking in abstracts, and not your own child it is easy for you to say otherwise.
follow the arrows

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
This new generation sucks.
What happen to the good old days when kids that were "ugly" or socially unfit in some other why, grew up to become bill gates or Steve jobs and run the world while fucking a-list bitches? :-\
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »
I said you were implying it not that you said  it outright fuck nuts.

dont tell me what i'm implying ass burger.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 02:06:05 PM »
I have this idea why some people downplay bullying. They were once bullied in minor or major way. Now, when they are all grown up, they think they would act differently in those situations. They would be tougher physically and mentally. But if some gangstas came up to these people now and started to push them around and threaten to kill them they would call the cops and demand justice and play the victim part.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 02:13:33 PM »
It's hard to take this shit seriously when there are starving children in Africa with flies all over them.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
It's hard to take this shit seriously when there are starving children in Africa with flies all over them.

Wiggs lives in las Vegas

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 05:03:27 PM »
They're 12 years old you fuckwit.

These whiny fucking kids need a strong father figure, boxing lessons, and then they need to go back to school and kick some fucking ass.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking pansy. You're so far removed from normalcy that you don't even realize how fucking retarded you really are.
Oh, and here comes the Internet Tough Guy Bully, The bully in the you tube clip was 12 years old, the guy he was giving a hard time was 16 years old, and back to reality, this is what this thread was about, childhood bullying.  And I am all for empowering those who are bullied and getting them to fight back, but we live in a system that punishes those who stand up for themselves.   So often the people being bullied are a victim of the system, they just want to be good kids and do the right thing, if they thought they could throw their tormentor down the stairs and be praised for it, rather than punished, I am sure they would like to do it. 

But these kids are more interested in being civilised human beings than they are of taking revenge and seeking natural justice.  I would advise any kid who is being regularly bullied to find a way to beat that fucker to within an inch of his life, but I would also teach him how to get away with it.  Like I said, I have had the pleasure of beating down an adult bully, and the thought of it is still a great source of satisfaction for me.  Their is nothing better than putting some cock head in his place, not unlike what I would do to you if we ever met.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2013, 05:32:30 PM »
The Hierarchy's experiments continue

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
Making everyone be obedient is a slippery slope

Long read about an experiment on the subject of Obedience

The Perils of Obedience

http://www.paulgraham.com/perils.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2013, 05:39:22 PM »
They're 12 years old you fuckwit.

These whiny fucking kids need a strong father figure, boxing lessons, and then they need to go back to school and kick some fucking ass.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking pansy. You're so far removed from normalcy that you don't even realize how fucking retarded you really are.

this^^^

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
Murder has always been around, why try to do something about it?

Not unless you are the one being murdered, or bullied of course.

Being bullied generally just builds character, murder is deadly... lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2013, 05:48:53 PM »
The word "bullying" is being thrown around in the Hierarchy's media as much as the word racist or Anti-S is being used. Two kids won't be allowed to disagree emotionally without one of them being called a bully.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2013, 05:51:37 PM »

Being bullied generally leads to murder, murder is deadly... lol
FIXED
V