Author Topic: Kevin Levrone says he wants to make a comeback at the 2014 Arnold Classic  (Read 18821 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
Would like to see him compete again esp the masters O, should win and give dexter a run for his money

But Arnold classic I don't know he is close to 50 by then since his actual bd is 1964

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
cant wait

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
pure BS.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
I'm all for Kev coming back to competition, but let's be real here....the Masters is a better aim.....I don't think he'd love to be placed 15th at the Arnold's

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
He could probably do it if the level of competition remains about the same.

littleguns

• Getbig V
My understanding is there won't be another Master's O as the promoter took a bath for the last 2 yrs.

Would love to see Kev back on stage but lets be real here, aside from Arnold, name one BB'er that took a few yrs and had a successful return?

Last applicant was Gustavo- epic fail!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
He's an alcoholic and got drunk again, can't you see he's fucking drunk in that video?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"I can do this.. When they call me... blablabla"
STFU, Kev!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Would love to see it, but it will never happen!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My understanding is there won't be another Master's O as the promoter took a bath for the last 2 yrs.

That explains why Dex only got $75,000 for the Masters O, as opposed to $100,000 for the Masters Pro World.

Would love to see Kev back on stage but lets be real here, aside from Arnold, name one BB'er that took a few yrs and had a successful return?

Last applicant was Gustavo- epic fail!

Danny Padilla comes to mind. He took 9 years off. He returned in 1990 and just missed winning the Gold's Classic to then-rookie Eddie Robinson. He placed 3rd at the Night of Champions behing Dorian Yates and the late Mohammed Benaziza.

Then, he got signed to the World Bodybuilding Federation, where he got substantially more money, than he did in the IFBB.

I'd call that successful.

As for Kevin Levrone, he may be motivated by Jackson's recent renaissance, from being long in the tooth to possibly being Mr. Olympia again (if Heath, Greene, and Cutler slip up).

20inch calves

• Getbig V
won't happen. i am not sure why he wouldn't do the masters...do you have to qualify for it
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
nevermind.  i read the other posts. but i still say he won't do it
irongearco.com

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
won't happen. i am not sure why he wouldn't do the masters...do you have to qualify for it

Nope, you just have to be an IFBB pro who's at least 40 years old. That's explains why Andreas Cahling showed up.

drum

• Getbig II
damn poor Kev seems mentally fucked and very miserable/irritable...

Do you guys think this is past alcohol abuse or have the huge amounts of roids done a number on him?  Or maybe he's back on the tren..?

A guy his age should have a happier demeanour than that.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Do you guys think this is past alcohol abuse or have the huge amounts of roids done a number on him?  Or maybe he's back on the tren..?

A guy his age should have a happier demeanour than that.

hi sean
T

littleguns

• Getbig V

Never got the big one "Mr O", was supposed to be the next Rock in Hollywood, failed Levrone Formula, doesn't have a career path, why would he be miserable??  ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Haha, time to let it go bigman

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
As soon as Kevin announces what show he will make his comeback in then some of the top guys will enter the show and there goes his chance of even being top 3.

wild willie

• Getbig V
As soon as Kevin announces what show he will make his comeback in then some of the top guys will enter the show and there goes his chance of even being top 3.
are you shitting me? kevin at his best.....outclasses these water buffaloes any day of the week.

dexter is the only guy that looked awesome at the arnold......everyone else had the insulin look going on.  imho

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
believe it when i see it
tank u jesus

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$

He lost his legs. Will never come back due to his lower back disk.
$

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  it sure does suck getting old

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Apollo Creed: You know Stallion?

Rocky Balboa: What?

Apollo Creed: It's too bad we've got to get old.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
  it sure does suck getting old

This.