Author Topic: opposing government = good. opposing voluntary collectivism = BAD!!  (Read 489 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
listen up conservative bitches. im with you on the small government. fuck these authoritarian statists who think they can run my life better than i can, think that a majority has the authority to impose its will on the minority. fuck that shit, taxes are theft and laws are coercion/oppression/tyranny.

however, i want to work together with the people of the world to build free education systems, to make sure everybody has food and shelter, to build a world culture that emphasizes unconditional love and constant self improvement, etc. 

so when you oppose liberal programs (you should also oppose conservative programs), dont shout out against the desire to build community and take care of the unproductive, shout out against tyranny, authoritarianism, and theft to pay for the domination of the majority.

that is all.  :)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: opposing government = good. opposing voluntary collectivism = BAD!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 04:13:30 AM »
listen up conservative bitches. im with you on the small government. fuck these authoritarian statists who think they can run my life better than i can, think that a majority has the authority to impose its will on the minority. fuck that shit, taxes are theft and laws are coercion/oppression/tyranny.

however, i want to work together with the people of the world to build free education systems, to make sure everybody has food and shelter, to build a world culture that emphasizes unconditional love and constant self improvement, etc. 

so when you oppose liberal programs (you should also oppose conservative programs), dont shout out against the desire to build community and take care of the unproductive, shout out against tyranny, authoritarianism, and theft to pay for the domination of the majority.

that is all.  :)

Yeah, I'm for small government too...who exactly is going to be governing this world culture again? 

Y