Author Topic: Gyno flair! Advice?  (Read 1130 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gyno flair! Advice?
« on: March 09, 2013, 05:08:29 AM »
Have pre existing gyno, plan to cut that shit out in the future, but for now I want to minimize it as much as possible...  Doing 500 mg sus a week, nips getting sensitive.  Already doing 1 mg arimidex eod

Can only get arimidex or nolva currently and very reluctant to use research shit...  Thoughts?
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Gyno flair! Advice?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 06:07:24 AM »
I don't like adex....nolva has worked better for me in the past.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
I don't like adex....nolva has worked better for me in the past.

How did u take it?
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »
How did u take it?

1mg of adex eod as you're doing should get rid of the gyno symptoms....but having tried the same it didn't help at all. The nolva I ran last year...I think it was 10mg ed.

If you can get aromasin or letro pharm grade those would work better against gyno. But the good thing about nolva is that it can improve lipid profile compared to the stronger ais which can mess them up. It only blocks estrogen in breast tissue so you actually still have estrogen in your system. 

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »
Bro-- If you got the genetic predisposition, all the anti- estrogen preps in the world ain't gonna rid you of gyno. You need surgery eventually. Only you can decide. Just make sure the clown knows what he is doing with the knife. For a great job figure $7-15 K. My idea of a plastics MD would be a real piece of ass that looks like she has done work on herself, and if you look decent, might give you a discount for some cock on the side. Our female plastics folks get horny too. Man up and go for it!!

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 02:26:10 PM »
Have pre existing gyno, plan to cut that shit out in the future, but for now I want to minimize it as much as possible...  Doing 500 mg sus a week, nips getting sensitive.  Already doing 1 mg arimidex eod

Can only get arimidex or nolva currently and very reluctant to use research shit...  Thoughts?

Bro, not all research chems are the same. Try mpresearchsupply. I am using thier adex now and every time i get a little gyno flare, i pop one and by the next day, it is going away. A buddy of mine uses it too and gets the same results. Give it a try...very inexpensive also.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 05:24:07 PM »
I know I need the surgery, but I am holding off for now...

I am not looking for an AI to get rid of it, just to reduce and/or control it...

Someone said to run nolva 25 mg daily for 30 days then switch back to arimidex 1 mg eod
Thoughts on that?
you are gay.