Author Topic: banned from POF?  (Read 6307 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
banned from POF?
« on: March 09, 2013, 11:01:05 AM »
I was bored yesterday so i thought I'd start a POF profile. I go to register and I get:

"We do not allow signups from this IP range, sorry."

the hell? was I banned? Ive had a few profiles before and am always a dick but didnt think anything to this degree.

thats like getting 86'ed from the scummiest strip club in the ghetto  :-[

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: banned from POF?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 11:12:55 AM »
the owners of pof are saving their site, its bad for business having ugly twats on a dating website.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
I was bored yesterday so i thought I'd start a POF profile. I go to register and I get:

the hell? was I banned? Ive had a few profiles before and am always a dick but didnt think anything to this degree.

You should know women are very self-conscience, sensitive and dramatic. Most likely more than a few must have reported you. And POF just went over and beyond not only deleting your account but also blocking your whole IP.
#

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
hidemyass.com

That should help you.

Two years ago I went on there and talked to one girl who said her hobbies included hiking and weightlifting, I had my face pictures up and everything.. she asked me on a date believe it or not, she chose the place and even drove herself 1 hr to the destination lmao. Well when she arrived at the date she was obese even though her profile stated she was of average bodytype and her face picture didn't look fat.. FML. I still carried on with it because I have a heart, if it was the other way around the black hearted bitch would have walked away instantly. I started to talk about how I like hiking as well and she started saying shit like "well i used to do it a lot before i developed arthritis"... arthritis fucking hell this bitch was 18. I tried to have an adult conversation and she talked about her girlfriends wild nights out and house parties... At the end of it we both said goodbye and I will message you again at the same time but neither did lol.

After this expierience and seeing that the website is just as full of trash as the average club or pub I left the website lol. I was still pissed that the fat fucker didn't message again, makes me wish I would have just said HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ONE FAT FUCK UPDATE YOUR PICTURES and walked off the moment I laid eyes on her.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
I usually go in there and insult chicks with sh.it that I've stolen from people here. For example, methods "black hearted bitch" will undoubtedly make it into my next conversation  :D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »
I usually go in there and insult chicks with sh.it that I've stolen from people here. For example, methods "black hearted bitch" will undoubtedly make it into my next conversation  :D
Online dating is humiliating because every man has to drop his normal standards becuase of the ratio of men to women. While I was on the date with that bitch I wondered to myself how many guys of her level of attractiveness have messaged her only to be shit on, she has chosen me even knowing I'm physically and facially above her level...

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »
Online dating is humiliating because every man has to drop his normal standards becuase of the ratio of men to women. While I was on the date with that bitch I wondered to myself how many guys of her level of attractiveness have messaged her only to be shit on, she has chosen me even knowing I'm physically and facially above her level...

you nailed it on the head there. i noticed this as well years ago ,  when peopled used myspace. i hope you at least made her pay for her shallow wrong doings.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 01:10:20 PM »
I usually go in there and insult chicks with sh.it that I've stolen from people here. For example, methods "black hearted bitch" will undoubtedly make it into my next conversation  :D

I always have to remind myself not to channel you people in more civil e-settings.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
They seem to have filled their quota of Jews.
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »

holy shit bro you took one for the team unfortantly thanks for the heads up i was about to set up multiple gimmick accounts
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2013, 02:53:36 PM »
Probably a virus/malware.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 03:37:35 PM »
People still aren't aware of proxies in this day and age?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 03:42:03 PM »
holy shit bro you took one for the team unfortantly thanks for the heads up i was about to set up multiple gimmick accounts
Sgt. Rock. Carry on. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 03:44:48 PM »

thats like getting 86'ed from the scummiest strip club in the ghetto  :-[

email them and tell them that one of the girls from their site you dated got your password and was messing with a bunch of girls from your computer while you were sleeping.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 03:51:05 PM »
People still aren't aware of proxies in this day and age?
what can these devices be of benefit?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 03:53:30 PM »
what can these devices be of benefit?
Proxy a different IP address from your home, more difficult to track.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 07:44:27 AM »
I met my girlfriend on that site