Author Topic: should I bother to try and sell my old furnuture? or will nobody buy this shit?  (Read 3751 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
put it online after making the thread

someone just called me he agrees to buy the table and chairs for 50 euros

i guess that's good...

not like i could get much more for it? maybe.. who knows

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
You're European today?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You're European today?
always was............ ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
The only thing that sucks about craigslist is the amount of lowballers
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
my dad says the table alone is worth over 1000 euros and i should sell the table with chairs for 1150

not sure if serious....

anyway i put it there like that, if nobody buys in a month i can always reduce lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
my dad says the table alone is worth over 1000 euros and i should sell the table with chairs for 1150

not sure if serious....

anyway i put it there like that, if nobody buys in a month i can always reduce lol
Listen to your father and don`t sell.  Tell your girlfriend that she is a moron and that her stuff belongs in the trash.  Learn something and don`t make rash decisions.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Listen to your father and don`t sell.  Tell your girlfriend that she is a moron and that her stuff belongs in the trash.  Learn something and don`t make rash decisions.
yeah well he says it's ok to sell but for no less than 1100

if not i just store it in his house for time being

NotSure

• Getbig III
yeah well he says it's ok to sell but for no less than 1100

if not i just store it in his house for time being
It will never sell for that. I'd say 300 at best on craigslist and depending on the economy 500.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
It will never sell for that. I'd say 300 at best on craigslist and depending on the economy 500.
highly possible

Sweedee

• Getbig III
If you're switching out that awesome looking table for a modern glass one just because your gf wants to I honestly feel ashamed of you and angry.

Disgusted even. And I don't even know you. Grow some fucking balls will you!
Or maybe she wants you to sell them also? As Im sure you would oblige.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
If you're switching out that awesome looking table for a modern glass one just because your gf wants to I honestly feel ashamed of you and angry.

Disgusted even. And I don't even know you. Grow some fucking balls will you!
well yes i also think this one looks better... but then again i dont care much at all

Sweedee

• Getbig III
well yes i also think this one looks better... but then again i dont care much at all

So you let a girl that wants to move into YOUR home decide what table YOU should have? Especially when what she wants to trade it out with SUCKS compare you what you already have?!?!
Since when does trading Down makes sense?!

You're going down a slippery road.

She should throw that cheap ass glass table of hers on the fucking curb and accept your table.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
So you let a girl that wants to move into YOUR home decide what table YOU should have?
You're going down a slippery road.

She should throw that cheap ass glass table of hers on the fucking curb and accept your table.
haha i should probably just store all my furnuture in my dad's house so i can get it back once the relationship goes bad and she leaves with her modern furnuture

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

if you believe that then Dr Lubemen must be your father
c

Sweedee

• Getbig III
haha i should probably just store all my furnuture in my dad's house so i can get it back once the relationship goes bad and she leaves with her modern furnuture

you should run full force into a wall and knock yourself out and hopefully wake up with some self respect.

Tell her that awesome table stays and she has to deal with it. Or say "This table is worth 1000 euro, how much is yours?"

And btw glass tables Suck. I have one. And would gladly throw it out in a split second for that one.

Put yoruself in your fathers shoes. Imagine having a son thats willing without discussion throwing out his(?) awesome table for a glass one because his girlfriend says so..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you should run full force into a wall and knock yourself out and hopefully wake up with some self respect.

Tell her that awesome table stays and she has to deal with it. Or say "This table is worth 1000 euro, how much is yours?"

And btw glass tables Suck. I have one. And would gladly throw it out in a split second for that one.
it's more the chairs i worry about, them chairs with chrome legs look like shit and will look horrid next to the liquor cabinet

Sweedee

• Getbig III
it's more the chairs i worry about, them chairs with chrome legs look like shit and will look horrid next to the liquor cabinet

Im going to take a deep breath and leave this thread. Make your father proud and show her who's the man in the relationship. Its YOUR place. YOU decide. Unless she brings something Better (then what you have) to the table the decision IMO is Extremly easy.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

why dont you make a deal with your gf about having oral sex on the table of her choice?
c

Sweedee

• Getbig III

why dont you make a deal with your gf about having oral sex on the table of her choice?

Judging by his other thread she doesn't suck cock and wants to change out his furniture for SHIT. what a catch.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Does it come with the buffet?

You could sell that easily on craigslist (just the table and chairs) for $500, but if your dad says it's worth more, then maybe it's an antique?  Did he used to own it?  Has it been in your family for years?

:

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
 Tell your girlfriend that she is a moron and that her stuff belongs in the trash.
;D
Does it come with the buffet?

You could sell that easily on craigslist (just the table and chairs) for $500, but if your dad says it's worth more, then maybe it's an antique?  Did he used to own it?  Has it been in your family for years?

You learn the quote function from my son? ;D