Author Topic: should I bother to try and sell my old furnuture? or will nobody buy this shit?  (Read 3752 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
these chairs and table, you think somebody would buy this or should i not bother and put it straight in the container park?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
For sure someone will buy it, as long as it's not broken, I had a mate who used to love old crap like that, his house was like visiting another time zone, everything was old.
V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
For sure someone will buy it, as long as it's not broken, I had a mate who used to love old crap like that, his house was like visiting another time zone, everything was old.
what price to put on it? too high and you will not sell at all

like $30?  ???

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
these chairs and table, you think somebody would buy this or should i not bother and put it straight in the container park?

to save us all from these stupid threads why dont you put your self straight in the container park?
c

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Sell it, craigslist or whatever, even if you get $100.00 bucks for it.. People come take it away, you collect a little cash.
I had this shitty manual fold-up treadmill, real piece of junk. I put it up for 100.00. Some Ghandi came over and offered me 75.00.
I took it since I was just gonna trash the thing..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Well, seeing as the center piece appears to be a single milling and the sides feature radiused sections and carving, in addition to the weeping frenchman relief (could also be Satan, Ironman, Gonzo from The Muppets, or one of the geeks from Weird Science wearing a bra on his head) on the hand carved non-copy lathe table leg, I'm gonna go with seek reputable appraisal.  The wicker chairs may or may not be from the original set, given the difference in hue, but their design suggests a similar era.  I'm dating these pieces 20's-30's.

The sideboard looks very promising if high polish wood is your thing.  

Whoever selected that floor should be skinned.

In b4 'it's from Ikea dumbass.'

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Well, seeing as the center piece appears to be a single milling and the sides feature radiused sections and carving, in addition to the weeping frenchman relief (could also be Satan, Ironman, Gonzo from The Muppets, or one of the geeks from Weird Science wearing a bra on his head) on the hand carved non-copy lathe table leg, I'm gonna go with seek reputable appraisal.  The wicker chairs may or may not be from the original set, given the difference in hue, but their design suggests a similar era.  I'm dating these pieces 20's-30's.

Outed
V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

lol wtf

yes the floor looks like shit, fairly sure the former owner placed it, he was a degenerate piece of shit

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
lol wtf

yes the floor looks like shit, fairly sure the former owner placed it, he was a degenerate piece of shit

These are handmade pieces and, if yours, you'll find that

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Outed

Now I'm not saying it's a

but it looks well made.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Put it on the curb, someone will take it. It's not worth the headache having some retard hassle you over shit furniture.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Put it on the curb, someone will take it. It's not worth the headache having some retard hassle you over shit furniture.

Works like magic, in most cases it's vanished within a hour.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The funny thing is, its not totally shit furniture at all and is nicer than what most people have.  He doesn`t realize this though and is a moron.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The funny thing is, its not totally shit furniture at all and is nicer than what most people have.  He doesn`t realize this though and is a moron.

Living in NC, do you ever go to furniture auctions, like Motleys?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Living in NC, do you ever go to furniture auctions, like Motleys?
I go every week, two or three times at least.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
since my girl friend is moving in next month and bringing her "modern" dinner table and chairs i'm forced to get rid of this classic masterpieces

good thing i didnt pay for them

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
since my girl friend is moving in next month and bringing her "modern" dinner table and chairs i'm forced to get rid of this classic masterpieces

Your girlfriend is a moron then and so are you if you let her have her way.  I am sure the particle board she brings that she thinks is "modern" will accrue in value and last for years to come.  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Your girlfriend is a moron then and so are you if you let her have her way.  I am sure the particle board she brings that she thinks is "modern" will accrue in value and last for years to come.  ::)
dark glass table black chairs with chrome legs

looks like shit

all these morons complain how my place looks like "old fashion"  ::)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

one might gather from many of your threads here that your girlfiend is the cause of many problems in your life. Does she know you badmouth here on the net ?
c

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
one might gather from many of your threads here that your girlfiend is the cause of many problems in your life. Does she know you badmouth here on the net ?
of course because she is part of my imagination

lulu

• Getbig III
I go every week, two or three times at least.

I love auctions , you can get fine antiques at extremely decent prices

NotSure

• Getbig III
dark glass table black chairs with chrome legs

looks like shit

all these morons complain how my place looks like "old fashion"  ::)

I would get the same nonsense from friends when they came over and mocked my victorian couch. I wouldn't even worry about the furniture. In the end, the more positions you have, the more they own you. Build you bank account, invest in stocks, train, and meditate. When you are well off and you want some hobbies then you can invest in furniture.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
You are either seriously ill or a phd candidate in fictional writing. I'm leaning toward ill :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I would get the same nonsense from friends when they came over and mocked my victorian couch. I wouldn't even worry about the furniture. In the end, the more positions you have, the more they own you. Build you bank account, invest in stocks, train, and meditate. When you are well off and you want some hobbies then you can invest in furniture.
This is quite true.  Most everything becomes a "white elephant" at some point.