Author Topic: Gabby Giffords husband caught buying AR15.  (Read 956 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Gabby Giffords husband caught buying AR15.
« on: March 10, 2013, 07:02:11 AM »
Man Campaigning to Ban Assault Rifles Caught Buying Assault Rifle
Front Page Magazine ^ | 3-9-2013 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on March 9, 2013 9:35:34 PM EST by smoothsailing

March 9, 2013

Man Campaigning to Ban Assault Rifles Caught Buying Assault Rifle

By Daniel Greenfield

AR15? What AR15?

Mark Kelly may not yet be a household name, but he’s the better or worse half of Gabby Giffords, and together with her is the public face of Americans for Responsible Solutions, a PAC funded by a Texas lawyer to ban assault rifles.

On FOX, Kelly said, “In 1934, we banned automatic weapons. You know, I argue the semi-automatic assault weapon with a high capacity magazine is just too dangerous to be on the street where criminals and terrorists and the mentally ill can easily get them.”

Unfortunately Kelly was also caught buying one of weapons too dangerous to be in the hands of mere civilians.

Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson, Arizona.

It’s not surprising that Kelly was turned in buying the dreaded weapon of doom. As gun ownership becomes like homosexuality in the 90s, coming out as an opponent also means that you may be outed if you combine that with a penchant for guns.

Naturally Kelly has tried to spin his purchase of the AR-15 as some sort of move to get them off the street, “As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don’t have possession yet but I’ll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.”

So apparently Kelly has a plan to buy up all the assault rifles in America and turn them over to the Tuscon PD. I think that’s a little like Ron Paul’s plan to end slavery.

It’s a little hard to believe that Kelly is running a one-man gun buyback program. It’s more likely that he got caught not practicing what he preached.

There’s nothing wrong with gun ownership, but Kelly now has a career being an anti-gun zealot. And to be an anti-gun zealot, you have to live your life gun-free.

There has been talk of Mark Kelly running for Giffords seat and that talk comes from liberal media outlets. To do that, he would have to squeeze out Ron Barber, the Democrat currently in there, but considering that Giffords’ district trended somewhat right, and that Barber, even with the cloak of being the aide of the saintly martyr Gabby Giffords who was also wounded in the shooting spree only won a narrow victory, it’s possible.

But Democrats may not be as enamored of him now after he got caught in flagrante delicto with an AR-15.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gabby Giffords husband caught buying AR15.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:30:36 AM »
Captain Mark Kelly

Friday
Looks like the judiciary committee will vote on background checks next week. I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a 45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do. Scary to think of people buying guns like these without a background check at a gun show or the Internet. We really need to close the gun show and private seller loop hole.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:37:55 AM »
Captain Mark Kelly

Friday
Looks like the judiciary committee will vote on background checks next week. I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a 45. As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do. Scary to think of people buying guns like these without a background check at a gun show or the Internet. We really need to close the gun show and private seller loop hole.

Total bullshit.  Every firearm over the web legally goes throughout nics

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 07:39:05 AM »
Captain Mark Kelly

Friday

Looks like another landslide has feel on 33333333336's head.  BTW, I think a former captain in the US Navy is responsible enough to own a firearm.. ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 07:45:08 AM »

Looks like another landslide has feel on 33333333336's head.  BTW, I think a former captain in the US Navy is responsible enough to own a firearm.. ;D

Yeah just like most liberals - do as I say not as I do.   Why did he need a .45 either? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
the stupid party,the gift that keeps giving  :D :D