Author Topic: Lazy BB  (Read 621 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Lazy BB
« on: March 10, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
been bb sice the 70s.  was lucky enuff to lift and work in some of the most famous infamous gyms in america.  I never left bb but for a decade from mid 90s to erly 2000s moved to desolate area. Still trained but wasnt exposed to pros or those type of bb anymore.
Its been mentioned on here in another thread but let me relay my exerience.
in the early 2000s i was able to begin frequenting golds venice again. 
Guys got HUGE.
but i was imediatly struck by hmm who was the german guy who was always in the ads big double page spreads and that company later hired ruhl to be in the ads too?  here was just one example of a guy who had shoulders like a barn door who trained and walked around like a slug.  and them i started to notice that almost every pro trained like a slug with moderate weights.  I wondered how in the hell they were so massive.  of course i didn;t wonder long.
but gone today is the sense of urgency. the drop sets.  the super and giant sets.  the intensity.  I don't think ive seen a pro in the last ten years rush to another machine either to do a superset or just rush beacuse they didn't want to rest to long.  Golds used to be filled with people doing that.  Now i think the drugs do most of the work.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Re: Lazy BB
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »
been bb sice the 70s.  was lucky enuff to lift and work in some of the most famous infamous gyms in america.  I never left bb but for a decade from mid 90s to erly 2000s moved to desolate area. Still trained but wasnt exposed to pros or those type of bb anymore.
Its been mentioned on here in another thread but let me relay my exerience.
in the early 2000s i was able to begin frequenting golds venice again. 
Guys got HUGE.
but i was imediatly struck by hmm who was the german guy who was always in the ads big double page spreads and that company later hired ruhl to be in the ads too?  here was just one example of a guy who had shoulders like a barn door who trained and walked around like a slug.  and them i started to notice that almost every pro trained like a slug with moderate weights.  I wondered how in the hell they were so massive.  of course i didn;t wonder long.
but gone today is the sense of urgency. the drop sets.  the super and giant sets.  the intensity.  I don't think ive seen a pro in the last ten years rush to another machine either to do a superset or just rush beacuse they didn't want to rest to long.  Golds used to be filled with people doing that.  Now i think the drugs do most of the work.

hahah moving around like a slug......i like that

big Leroy would have none of that!