Author Topic: Rubio, McCain, Grahmnesty about to sell us out.  (Read 610 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rubio, McCain, Grahmnesty about to sell us out.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 07:30:49 AM »
Wow McCain, talk about flip-flop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 08:45:50 AM »
mccain just does whatever his note cards tell him to.

Rubio just wants to be president, so he knows he has to have that hispanic base.   You know, as repubs, the personal beliefs of most of them are "Close that border and leave some landmines to keep it closed..." - which I agree with too.  You can put 50k troops in s korea, but zero troops on our border?  WTF

However, since romney got a whopping 27% of hispanic vote... they understand the reality is they can't keep that position anymore.  Facts is facts.  I hate the idea of amnesty.  But I see both parties embracing it.  JUST WAIT til the 2016 GOP presidential debates, when Rubio and/or Jeb accuse other repubs of being "heartless" and "not caring" because they want to close the border.  It'll make you want to spit on your own living room carpet in anger lol.

it is what it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »

Who is us?

American Citizens and Taxpayers who give a damn about borders, language, culture. 

If you want a lawless free for all - then you favor this bullshit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 08:56:54 AM »
American Citizens and Taxpayers who give a damn about borders, language, culture. 

If you want a lawless free for all - then you favor this bullshit. 

33, do you foresee ANY repub or dem in the 2016 primary/debate standing up and saying "I oppose amnesty"?

Or by then will it just be an accepted thing?  Seems like the dems are all onboard.  Now it seems jeb, rand, rubio are all cool with it... We know christie will be too :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 09:03:07 AM »
33, do you foresee ANY repub or dem in the 2016 primary/debate standing up and saying "I oppose amnesty"?

Or by then will it just be an accepted thing?  Seems like the dems are all onboard.  Now it seems jeb, rand, rubio are all cool with it... We know christie will be too :(

Same thing happened when Jorge Arbusto El Segundo tried it and it seemed like a done deal too.  Don't know what will happen. 

Rubio is a snake. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 09:34:19 AM »
Same thing happened when Jorge Arbusto El Segundo tried it and it seemed like a done deal too.  Don't know what will happen. 

Rubio is a snake. 

lol ya mean Dubya?   

I hate amnesty but I see it as unavoidable.  Jeb and Rubio love it, Rand seems to be onboard too, right? 

No way any repub stands up and says "I would like to settle for 19% of the hispanic vote, close the border!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 09:39:52 AM »
lol ya mean Dubya?   

I hate amnesty but I see it as unavoidable.  Jeb and Rubio love it, Rand seems to be onboard too, right? 

No way any repub stands up and says "I would like to settle for 19% of the hispanic vote, close the border!"

George Bush 2nd = Jorge Arbusto El Segunda

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 09:44:54 AM »
George Bush 2nd = Jorge Arbusto El Segunda

yeah i see amnesty as something we can't even debate anymore.  Every repub will support it in 2016.  Some will say "I dont like AMNESTY'' to run for the word, then they will immediately explain the 7 amnesty-like things they support lol.

it's not their fault... they have to pander in today's population makeup and political climate.  I predict every major 2016 candidate will be okay with a 'path to citizenship' and it'll become a non issue... and maybe repubs will erode that massive hispanic voter lead.

If we dont like it, we shouldn't trash any candidate... we should work to change the perception that being anti-illegal alien is somehow being anti-hispanic.  TOTALLY different thing.  But nobody has been able to define that yet.  I'm not gonna... i'm not a politician lol.. but one of them should be smart and step up and do exactly that.  "I love hispanic voters and I hate amnesty - it's possible, folks!"   I doubt anyone does it tho.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 09:49:05 AM »
So far it looks like unless rand is the nominee - im not voting gop in 2016. 

Voting for a communist traitor democrat thug is out of the question - but voting for the party of mccain and gramham et al is becoming almost as bad. 

yeah i see amnesty as something we can't even debate anymore.  Every repub will support it in 2016.  Some will say "I dont like AMNESTY'' to run for the word, then they will immediately explain the 7 amnesty-like things they support lol.

it's not their fault... they have to pander in today's population makeup and political climate.  I predict every major 2016 candidate will be okay with a 'path to citizenship' and it'll become a non issue... and maybe repubs will erode that massive hispanic voter lead.

If we dont like it, we shouldn't trash any candidate... we should work to change the perception that being anti-illegal alien is somehow being anti-hispanic.  TOTALLY different thing.  But nobody has been able to define that yet.  I'm not gonna... i'm not a politician lol.. but one of them should be smart and step up and do exactly that.  "I love hispanic voters and I hate amnesty - it's possible, folks!"   I doubt anyone does it tho.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 10:08:44 AM »
So far it looks like unless rand is the nominee - im not voting gop in 2016. 

Voting for a communist traitor democrat thug is out of the question - but voting for the party of mccain and gramham et al is becoming almost as bad. 

are you seeing rubio as much more bush/mccain/graham  than ron paull?

My belief is yes, rubio is working to become the establishment candidate, the paul ryan of 2016.  he probably doesn't have the horsepower, experience, or gravitas to be president yet.  Bright and young but he's not a powerhouse yet, only a fool would argue he would command the world stage like he would with ten more years of experience.  However, he's perfect for the VP slot!  Paul Ryan II.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 10:13:10 AM »
are you seeing rubio as much more bush/mccain/graham  than ron paull?

My belief is yes, rubio is working to become the establishment candidate, the paul ryan of 2016.  he probably doesn't have the horsepower, experience, or gravitas to be president yet.  Bright and young but he's not a powerhouse yet, only a fool would argue he would command the world stage like he would with ten more years of experience.  However, he's perfect for the VP slot!  Paul Ryan II.

Something slimey about rubio to me 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »
the GOP clown car is gonna have to switch to a mini van pretty soon.
w