Author Topic: Chris Matthews soils himself over Obama again.  (Read 650 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Chris Matthews soils himself over Obama again.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 08:22:06 AM »
“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/8/msnbc-matthews-calls-obama-perfect-american-again/#ixzz2NFFYThRn
 Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Never broke the law?   The guy was a coke fiend and choomer.  I'm sure doing coke and pot in the choom bus was illegal then. 

And for whats its worth - there are laws against mating w animals.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »

so what did you fuck to get arrested?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »
It looks like 333 is not the only one who has a man-crush on Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »
No Joke: Chris Matthews Asks When Obama ‘Going to Get Some Credit for This Amazing Economy’
 Newsbusters ^ | 3/11/13 | Howard Portnoy

Posted on Monday, March 11, 2013 3:15:48 PM by Nachum

In case you missed it, the February jobs report on Friday contained some encouraging news. National Journal’s Michael Hirsh wrote that the BLS numbers gave President Obama “what he’s wanted for four years: an unemployment rate that’s below where he started as president, 7.7 percent.” But Hirsh was guarded in his optimism, also acknowledging that “things are not really as good as the numbers suggest, and they are all but certain to get worse.”

No such considerations entered into the mind of Chris Matthews Friday night when he wondered aloud on “Hardball” when Republicans were going finally make sure that Obama got “credit for this amazing economy that’s coming back.”

Matthews also suggested darkly that Republicans were rooting for economic failure even though he earlier during the Bush years bristled at the suggestion that Democrats were hoping the Iraq war would fail. Apparently questioning people’s patriotism is ok now.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

LMFAO!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 06:25:13 PM »
Meltdown.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
His obsession with Obama reminds me of the one Lurker and Straw have with 333.  :-X

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 07:50:24 PM »
And they cry about Fox being biased.  ::)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »
Yep.. Every time I hear someone bitch about fox they inevitably watch liberal central cnbc or CNN.. Yet it somehow never occurs to them that they are watching shows just as or more than biasfor the other side..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »
“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. He did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/8/msnbc-matthews-calls-obama-perfect-american-again/#ixzz2NFFYThRn
 Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Never broke the law?   The guy was a coke fiend and choomer.  I'm sure doing coke and pot in the choom bus was illegal then.  

that didn't seem to stop your father (and don't go pissing and moaning - if you can say this about someone else then it can be said about your family too)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 03:57:31 AM »
The vast majority of the major media markets fawn over Obama and anything Democrat.  A constant sickening display of never-ending sycophany from journalists who are supposed to be objective and critical, regardless of political position.  Our society has been inundated and dominated by Rachel Maddow-types that are splashed all over our screens.....legions of leftists all baa baa baaing the same shit over and over, virtually indistuingishable from one another.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 08:05:10 PM »
Chris Matthews: "I Don't Understand How People Can Elect Somebody Like Ted Cruz"
Realclearpolitics ^ | 3/14/13
Posted on March 14, 2013 10:51:14 PM EDT by bestintxas

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Cynthia Tucker, I really want your thoughts and feelings on this. I don't understand how people can elect somebody like Ted Cruz. Here's a guy so far right, so unlimited in his notion of the second amendment, that anyone should be able to have any kind of gun. And anybody who says you can't have any kind of gun is somehow limiting their rights under his view of the constitution.

In other words, Matt Dillon, Wyatt Earp, anybody who ever said leave your gun out of town on the way into town had to be stopped in their tracks because his view of the constitution is the bad guys, the guys in the gangs, they had a right to carry guns anywhere they wanted and any kind of gun they could get their hands on. And then he challenges a grown-up, again, Dianne Feinstein, who I have enormous respect for, who watched her mayor die right in front of her, who has dealt with criminal matters her whole career. She's an expert on criminality, and have her lectured to by this far-out character, your view on what this has come to, this gun discussion. I think it's so polarized between the middle, reasonable middle, and the far right. It's hopeless.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...