Author Topic: What women really want  (Read 5061 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
What women really want
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:15:18 PM »
I just got out of the military, moved back to Chicago and living with my dad, I left my car in VA since I am not working right now I can't afford the payments, and will not be making any profit until college starts in the summer (Navy pays you to go to school, $1600 a month in Chicago). And my girl is a dime piece puertorican chick with the most beautiful face and a great body. I have nothing to offer this woman, who is 30 years old, other than a big, rock hard cock. The sex is amazing and she claims she has never been fucked so well in her life. 5 minutes after she leaves my house, my phone is blowing up with " I miss you already baby" txt messages. She is really really attached to me, and I know it wouldn't be that way if I wasn't fucking her right. Sure, I would like to be rich, driving a bad ass car and living in a big ass house, we all would. But I'll take good looks and good skills in bed any day over being an ugly fat fuck with a little dick who has some money.
Bodybuilding related because I am currently running 800 mgs of test and 50 mgs of proviron a day  8)

ukjeff

Re: What women really want
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »
The sex is amazing and she claims she has never been fucked so well in her life.
Women tend to be quite considerate in that department.
Do you know anyone who has been told that they were fucking hopeless in bed by a woman?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:26 PM »
131 posts and we get this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 02:26:08 PM »
This guy is a quality poster and will eventually become a GB legend.
X

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 02:28:12 PM »
Women tend to be quite considerate in that department.
Do you know anyone who has been told that they were fucking hopeless in bed by a woman?

I know that everyone is thinking the same thing, but guys, i am an honest dude, and i can tell you with the upmost certainty that she has never had it so good. I literally fuck her for about an hour straight, very rough and aggressive. I have not bought her shit and have taken her to dinner once in our 1 month of being together. Why else is she so in love?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
This thread has potential. Now talk a little dirtier  :D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 03:07:31 PM »
I know that everyone is thinking the same thing, but guys, i am an honest dude, and i can tell you with the upmost certainty that she has never had it so good. I literally fuck her for about an hour straight, very rough and aggressive. I have not bought her shit and have taken her to dinner once in our 1 month of being together. Why else is she so in love?

Yet, your name is "ZeroPatience"... ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 03:07:43 PM »

Cause latin girls are insane.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51:56 PM »
 ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »
$$$
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
Latinas scare me. Once they make up their mind that they want you. You are theirs balls and all. No freedom. Then expect to pop out babies and have your future mother in law move in.....Ayyyyeeeeee dios mio. They sure are fucking hot though and sexual, and sassy......uuuuuuuuuuuhh hhhhhhh....

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
131 posts and we get this.
I don't know about you but i have zero patience for this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »
Women want your sperm in order to fulfill their biological reason for being (have babies)... all on your dime.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »
Latin women get pregnant by wishing it...strap up ...
L

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »

No midgets with 1980's tipped hair appeared in this thread so move along pussy lips.   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 06:16:37 PM »

Alrighty.  I'm a black cowboy and your car has broken down but you don't have any money and you're mad at your boyfriend because he isn't emotionally supportive.

"Howdy ma'am.  That's a doozy of a vagina."

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
OP must be a young guy.

A women will suck your cock and tell you she loves you  and then jump right into the arms of another man...

Its ok though, I understand how you feel. Women are master manipulators but you'll find that out eventually. As for now, enjoy the pussy and wrap your shit up. Theres a reason she is single at 30.  8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 06:34:07 PM »
I'm Stalin and you'll do anything to save your family from the gulag, and you're mad at your boyfriend because he isn't emotionally supportive.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 06:37:33 PM »
She's brown, are you white? If yes, there's your answer. You are stable, probably better than what she's used to, and if you're not bad looking, that's a help.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 06:41:25 PM »
I'm Chuck Norris.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »
I just got out of the military, moved back to Chicago and living with my dad, I left my car in VA since I am not working right now I can't afford the payments, and will not be making any profit until college starts in the summer (Navy pays you to go to school, $1600 a month in Chicago). And my girl is a dime piece puertorican chick with the most beautiful face and a great body. I have nothing to offer this woman, who is 30 years old, other than a big, rock hard cock. The sex is amazing and she claims she has never been fucked so well in her life. 5 minutes after she leaves my house, my phone is blowing up with " I miss you already baby" txt messages. She is really really attached to me, and I know it wouldn't be that way if I wasn't fucking her right. Sure, I would like to be rich, driving a bad ass car and living in a big ass house, we all would. But I'll take good looks and good skills in bed any day over being an ugly fat fuck with a little dick who has some money.
Bodybuilding related because I am currently running 800 mgs of test and 50 mgs of proviron a day  8)

Good job man.....props to you.....but dude..get a job....good sex can only last so long...she will tire soon of you being broke all the time

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Yet, your name is "ZeroPatience"... ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

And, op ... f450 hit the nail right on the head.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
so you can't afford your car payment but can afford steroids?  and you do this on the money the navy (my tax dollars) pays you?

jesus fuckin christ.....

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 07:23:16 PM »
the sex wasnt really important to my wife she wanted me to be faithful to her
i think a woman wants a man she can depend on and who will stay loyal to her
when i broke my wifes trust i broke her heart and that is something i can never get back
maybe someday i can

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »
  We break their heart when we cheat on them, and things will NEVER EVER be the same.