Author Topic: Facist NY Mayor Slapped Down  (Read 1311 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Facist NY Mayor Slapped Down
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »
"Obesity is bad, but arbitrary 'nanny state' intrusiveness and enforcement would be far worse, and would set a dangerous precedent for administrative abuses of power to achieve goals based on personal beliefs."

Amen to that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2013, 07:46:26 PM »
Yes, several people have bitched about it, ...but was my question directed towards them?
No, it was directed towards 33386. I completely agree it was a butt stupid piece of legislation. What I question is his working himself up into such a lather frothing at the mouth akin to a rabid dog as he so frequently does. There are ways to get things done without foaming at the mouth. If he single handedly got the law struck down, then I will apologize to him, but i believe it was accomplished by those more level headed and stable. I can understand if the concepts of level headedness and stability are foreign concepts to you.

If we Canadians have useless retarded political opinions, why is our society working so well? Why are our citizens living such relatively peaceful lives (most of us don't even need to lock our doors) Why is our country prosperous if our opinions are so useless & retarded?

Updated: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:28:07 GMT | By CBC News, cbc.ca
Toronto police chief promises answers after streetcar killing

Toronto police Chief Bill Blair says people "have every right to be concerned" after an 18-year-old man armed with a knife on a downtown streetcar was shot repeatedly and killed by police this weekend — an incident captured by amateur video.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/toronto-police-chief-promises-answers-after-streetcar-killing

I'm pretty sure you guys were right there with us in Iraq and the War on Terror?  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2013, 08:00:29 PM »
He is stained w scandal and wont recover

Would you even care if a mayor was a d-bag cheater, etc.... IF he was highly effective as mayor and fixed everything wrong with NYC?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2013, 08:01:07 PM »

Would you even care if a mayor was a d-bag cheater, etc.... IF he was highly effective as mayor and fixed everything wrong with NYC?

The only won I like is the black dude Thompson

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 08:04:58 PM »
The only won I like is the black dude Thompson

you didn't answer the Q.   If mayoral candidate John Q. Smith would fix a lot of problems - but had a history of drug use or cheating - would you care?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
you didn't answer the Q.   If mayoral candidate John Q. Smith would fix a lot of problems - but had a history of drug use or cheating - would you care?

When someone is such a parody as it wiener at this point - nothing will get done