Author Topic: Get big help, g/f won't speak to me anymore...  (Read 3893 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Get big help, g/f won't speak to me anymore...
« on: March 11, 2013, 07:45:53 PM »
Get big community:
See some awesome advice here, and need some manly, objective opinions... My g/f of almost 10 years (live in) moved back into parents home (for "convienence") and now isn't taking my calls or talking to me, cuz some fake ass, player hating, fags told her all this shit about me banging other chicks and trips to TJ to bang whores.  What's my next move?  Should I smash two (fake) friends that snitched me out when these cowards are married and were buying hookers hand over fist in TJ?!?  Advice appreciated...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Get big help, g/f won't speak to me anymore...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 07:49:11 PM »
If she was that willing to believe the story, you weren't on the right track to begin with.

and grow up.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
have you tried to put a bullet into your own head?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 07:53:09 PM »
A good woman is hard to find

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »
Welcome to the board bro. You seem like a solid dude. I didn't read, but I'm sure you'll work it out.  PM tbombz, he's our resident pussy slayer

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 08:00:27 PM »
  that sucks bro  sold out by your boys

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 08:00:58 PM »
yeah, bad situation for me... She's a top athlete and I should've committed to her cuz that's what she wanted.  Now 2 clowns who are jealous have turned her against me.  Wondering if I should kiss her ass for her upcoming B-day or just wait?

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »
Arce if I posted her name you would probably know her, since your so involved in grappling and MMA... Shame to lose such a great girl :-(

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
Why did she believe these guys? Seems like your communication with her is not on point.

Next move is perhaps to talk with her openly and if you're serious about her, tell her the truth and that's all that can be done.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 09:30:12 PM »
skipto the next one, theres some 150million females in the usa alone.

i didnt even read the text btw

damaged relationship=game over
best advice there is..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 09:36:04 PM »
What is her exact location?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
A good woman is hard to find

lol...Fuckin Rob.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 09:53:53 PM »
Bro-- Maybe she was jealous and felt that you had been delinquent in your abilities to provide time to adequately service her. I would tell her that you had really gone to TJ to hone in on your fucking abilities in attempts to provide for a more satisfying experience for her. Then I would proceed to eat her out and fuck her silly so she can see what a fast learner you have become!!  PS: Use some of Arce's Caverject to make sure the experience is more memorable for you both.

Oh yea, one more question: Why would you want to have a girl friend for ten years???

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 10:01:48 PM »
Get big community:
See some awesome advice here, and need some manly, objective opinions... My g/f of almost 10 years (live in) moved back into parents home (for "convienence") and now isn't taking my calls or talking to me, cuz some fake ass, player hating, fags told her all this shit about me banging other chicks and trips to TJ to bang whores.  What's my next move?  Should I smash two (fake) friends that snitched me out when these cowards are married and were buying hookers hand over fist in TJ?!?  Advice appreciated...

Don't worry dude. If you really do care about her and know she's a genuine girl, then give it time before the wounds heal. Your jealous friends or more like enemies really threw you under the bus, they might've of won the battle but you'll win the war. Here's what you do, you're gonna do your best to get her back either kissing her ass or going out of your way and do anything for her to not believe those 2 sellouts. Remember, it'll be your words against theirs. And you're only doing this if you really do care about her and she's a genuine girl. Now once you have your girlfriend back, then it's Karma bitch for your two old friends!
#

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 10:02:56 PM »
Get big community:

1.stop whining and crying. nothing can be proven so never admit to it and hang tough.  the bitch will come crawling back in a min trust me on this. watch for paper trails if the shit is documented you may be fucked....?

2.deal with the bro through the back door and get them to recant.

3.simple simon problem solved in as few weeks and everyone lives happy ever after.
"

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 10:26:21 PM »
Get big community:

Why did she move after 10 years? seriously I really don't believe the "convienence" excuse, So from my point of view, it seems that the relationship was already uncertain. This is further proved because she believed your friends over you and is not accepting your calls. I hate to say it, but you might have loss this one, (I hope that I am wrong if you care for this girl) and unfortunately, a loss is a choice made for you, not by you.

Good luck.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 10:29:21 PM »
Should I smash two (fake) friends that snitched me out when these cowards are married and were buying hookers hand over fist in TJ?!?  Advice appreciated...

Absolutely, just start beating people up. This solution works wonders independent of context.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 10:35:22 PM »
Absolutely, just start beating people up. This solution works wonders independent of context.

;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 01:45:20 AM »
She has wanted an engagement ring for about 8 years now,  and this whole TJ situation has given her the perfect opportunity to make you act fast.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 04:29:08 AM »
Sounds like there's some BBC at "her parent's house".

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 06:35:13 AM »
Don't try to get her back. Last thing you want to know is that your so-called friends snitched on you after DPing your girlfriend on a drinking binge and did the old pillow talk to bury you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
3 solid tips.

1. DENY
2. DENY
3. DENY

Never admit to your crimes.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
this type of stuff really fucks up your training

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 11:47:46 AM »
Women are manipulative.  There's a chance she is trying to get you to do something.  Don't play along.  If the accusations are false and she is willing to believe it without giving you a chance to defend yourself then there must be something else going on.  Is she fucking someone else and just using this as an excuse to break up with you without guilt?  Whateve it is don't worry about it.  There are a million whores out there that you could choose from.  Internet dating son.  Make sure you are squared away and your game solid.  She probably has a jealous-ass friend that would fuck you just to spite her.  Be a man.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 12:43:37 PM »
Women don't believe guys friends unless their banging them