Author Topic: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro  (Read 24032 times)

prizm

• Getbig III
Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« on: March 12, 2013, 03:12:57 AM »
Curious to see what he'll look like on stage next to some of the other pros. Show is shaping up to be 10x better than the belly classic. DJ is coaching him

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:25:44 AM »
Who is going to line up for the FIBO Power show?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:48:00 AM »
Curious to see what he'll look like on stage next to some of the other pros. Show is shaping up to be 10x better than the belly classic. DJ is coaching him

He is a fucking monster with no gut! Hopefully Zack will show up so the two of them can stand next to each other on stage! Show should destroy the Arnold if everyone shows up in shape!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 05:30:57 AM »
BIG DUDE,,

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 05:33:27 AM »
poke a needle in him and he will deflate
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 08:58:31 AM »
A resurgence of Muhammad Salami next to him in clothes.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 09:55:25 AM »
Looks awfully short

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 09:57:09 AM »
small waist.  i hope he doesn't take the 'normal' pro route and try to add 20 pounds in an offseason.  Add 3 pounds.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 11:06:54 AM »
small waist.  i hope he doesn't take the 'normal' pro route and try to add 20 pounds in an offseason.  Add 3 pounds.

He's supposedly 316lbs in the first two pics...no idea how accurate that is

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »
I saw the video of him stepping on the scale.. It was legit.. Tight waist.. It just goes to show ya you can be a mass monster and still have a decent waist if done right..

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
he has only been training for 3 years

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 02:08:52 PM »
  some beasts     

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
For some reason, I do not think he will do well. Like he will be another hyped up dude...another Zach Khan, but actually steps on stage.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 03:22:29 PM »
The arabic bodybuilders are notorious for running insane (even by pro standards) doses of EQ all year round and suicidal amounts of diuretics pre contest.

This guy could have potential (biggest issue is that his back is all delts, same as wolf) but hell need to learn how to avoid burnout. Running crazy high doses of tren and eq all year long like many from that region will not do him any good in the long run.

Thats the main problem with a lot of the guys who come out of the Middle East and learned their bodybuilding strategies from gurus over there...they think test is garbage and use EQ as their test base instead. What they do not realize is that the bodybuilders with the most longevity and success in this sport know when to "just" run 3-4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca. Constant, excessive use of vet drugs all year long age you and burn you out like NOTHING else.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 03:27:17 PM »

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
The arabic bodybuilders are notorious for running insane (even by pro standards) doses of EQ all year round and suicidal amounts of diuretics pre contest.

This guy could have potential (biggest issue is that his back is all delts, same as wolf) but hell need to learn how to avoid burnout. Running crazy high doses of tren and eq all year long like many from that region will not do him any good in the long run.

Thats the main problem with a lot of the guys who come out of the Middle East and learned their bodybuilding strategies from gurus over there...they think test is garbage and use EQ as their test base instead. What they do not realize is that the bodybuilders with the most longevity and success in this sport know when to "just" run 3-4 grams of test and 2 grams of deca. Constant, excessive use of vet drugs all year long age you and burn you out like NOTHING else.
burn you out in what ways specifically ? and with those insane doses of eq wudnt you need to be donating blood every few months at that rate ?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 03:44:17 PM »
burn you out in what ways specifically ? and with those insane doses of eq wudnt you need to be donating blood every few months at that rate ?

I am not sure of the exact science behind it...I dont think anyone is since there arent many peer reviewed long term studies on people taking large doses of vet drugs.

But the guys that run large doses of tren, eq, etc year round not only appear to age decades in just a few years, but their receptor response gets much more compromised and desensitized than those that cruise on test and deca...even very large doses of test and deca. Perhaps because of the extremely high androgen receptor affinity of the vet drugs? Again, I'd just be guessing but running these drugs in huge quantities without break WILL slow down your gains, age your body and organs much faster. Remember, none of these drugs were meant to be run by humans for long durations...their purpose is to quickly put muscles on animals...thats it.

Regarding giving blood on high doses of EQ...yes, some do - more SHOULD. Honestly, a lot of these middle eastern guys are crazy even by normal pro bb standards. This is the same crew that usually has a couple deaths pre contest due to diuretics...

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 03:56:02 PM »
This guy is good ...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 05:31:53 PM »
This guy is good ...
  you could say that...............

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »

Pic reminiscent of hallway Kiwi. Be interesting to see how he looks standing beside the big boys.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 06:44:40 PM »
great Arab genetics

will undoubtedly get overlooked because he is a non USA, non NPC athlete

great V taper , small waist and shoulder width

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:43 PM »
  you could say that...............
That shot is insane!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
BFF is correct about the high dosages of many middle eastern competitors.. And yes many do not like test mainly due to bloat ect.. They truly believe that test is inferior... That being said, eq is not different than any other anabolic steroid in most regards.. Animal receptors are no different than human receptors.. They work the same on both.. But in regards to eq, Vic Richards was a Hugh fan...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 06:57:34 PM »
great Arab genetics

will undoubtedly get overlooked because he is a non USA, non NPC athlete

great V taper , small waist and shoulder width
dorian didn't get overlooked, nor did Nasser, nor Clairmonte, nor did Feredov, nor did Ruhl, nor did Gunter, nor did the Arab Quadzilla.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 07:23:46 PM »
I am not sure of the exact science behind it...I dont think anyone is since there arent many peer reviewed long term studies on people taking large doses of vet drugs.

But the guys that run large doses of tren, eq, etc year round not only appear to age decades in just a few years, but their receptor response gets much more compromised and desensitized than those that cruise on test and deca...even very large doses of test and deca. Perhaps because of the extremely high androgen receptor affinity of the vet drugs? Again, I'd just be guessing but running these drugs in huge quantities without break WILL slow down your gains, age your body and organs much faster. Remember, none of these drugs were meant to be run by humans for long durations...their purpose is to quickly put muscles on animals...thats it.

Regarding giving blood on high doses of EQ...yes, some do - more SHOULD. Honestly, a lot of these middle eastern guys are crazy even by normal pro bb standards. This is the same crew that usually has a couple deaths pre contest due to diuretics...

So, am I to assume, BFG, that the middle easterners spout this look ( which is COMPLETELY different than their american counterparts ) due to little testosterone ( maybe no testosterone ) in the system,  but with high amounts of eq as well as tren supplemented in it's place instead ??

Interesting.

Btw, BFG ... I've read EVERYTHING you have written. And I mean everything. I don't, however, remember you speaking much about eq. Not too get off-topic here, but is eq a good drug ?? I've always been told it does fuck all compared to other drugs ( deca, tren, primo, etc. ). A gentlemen in this thread ( LATS ) mentioned Vic Richards was big into eq. And we all know Vic was a fuckin' monster. Is there a correlation here regarding " size " of these bodybuilders. Is eq really that fuckin' good ?

As always, thank you for your time, sir. :)