Author Topic: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro  (Read 24022 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 07:28:52 PM »
Looks awfully short
He is not. He is actually tall in the BB world.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 07:34:38 PM »
Yup. 5'10, to be exact. And with an on-stage weight of 283 lbs, I believe. Hahahaha. I don't know about you guys, but that's FUCKIN' INSANE ! WOW !

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2013, 07:38:37 PM »
I also used to talk to Vic years ago. He loved anabolics like EQ and anavar and hated test. Haney was also a big fan of EQ. Lats is correct no such thing as an animal steroid. I also hate test, the last two guys I helped compete I wouldn't let them use any at all.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2013, 07:43:21 PM »
I also used to talk to Vic years ago. He loved anabolics like EQ and anavar and hated test. Haney was also a big fan of EQ. Lats is correct no such thing as an animal steroid. I also hate test, the last two guys I helped compete I wouldn't let them use any at all.

I need to look more into this. I definitely have a TON of respect for both you, LATS, BFG, and few others here ( VanB being the biggest one ).

So, why ( and I can say this since no one knows my real name, thank god ... lololol ) is it that the " gurus " I speak to ( and work with ) have me running test as my base ?? Why is test so damn popular ? It doesn't matter who I work with and / or talk to. Test is ALWAYS in my " gameplan ".

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »

I need to look more into this. I definitely have a TON of respect for both you, LATS, BFG, and few others here ( VanB being the biggest one ).

So, why ( and I can say this since no one knows my real name, thank god ... lololol ) is it that the " gurus " I speak to ( and work with ) have me running test as my base ?? Why is test so damn popular ? It doesn't matter who I work with and / or talk to. Test is ALWAYS in my " gameplan ".

Because most people play follow the leader. I also don't think you need slin at all and there is no need for GH.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »
Good post !

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 08:02:44 PM »
Because most people play follow the leader. I also don't think you need slin at all and there is no need for GH.
interesting take,,,i would take your word,,,the builds today other than genetic freaks like dex,cedric,rhoden,most have a ripped but smooth look especially relaxed ,guys like labrada,dex for example look hard just standing there ,,its all full as can be size and eat and not suffer to contest look today.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »
weak back, similar to dj and strydom.  might be a big delt thing. not able to manipulate the scapula or  some other flexibility issue.

other than that, he's insanely huge

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46:20 PM »
Vic Richards never came off Tren

he was big into  Tren,

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 10:16:51 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 10:56:55 PM »
calves need to come up too

hopefully he will get compared to some of the big names

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 12:05:41 AM »
This guy is good!!    Any more pics....    I was sure someone was gonna say 5' or something....    Shd be interesting!!   

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 12:14:00 AM »
work on those calves and will add another 10lbs to the frame
T

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 12:14:16 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 12:26:42 AM »
his calves fucking suck for being as large as he is.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 01:30:18 AM »
his calves fucking suck for being as large as he is.
Remember, he hasn't been lifting that long...he has that "instant muscle" look to him...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 02:21:08 AM »
Yup. 5'10, to be exact. And with an on-stage weight of 283 lbs, I believe. Hahahaha. I don't know about you guys, but that's FUCKIN' INSANE ! WOW !

Wow, 5'10 even,. I stand corrected.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 03:22:21 AM »
Remember, he hasn't been lifting that long...he has that "instant muscle" look to him...

x2...even his abs cannot keep up with all the growth
T

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2013, 04:13:01 AM »

There are steroids made for cows and horses and there are steroids made for people.

I have no idea of why it works the way it does but every guy ive known whose run extremely large doses of EQ and tren year round burn end up burning out very fast and being unable to make big gains year after year.

You cant deny the fact that year round tren and EQ ages and beats your body much more than year round test.

Regarding the middle eastern competitors drugs...many use little to no test at all and run EQ, tren, primo and tons of orals year round. As I said, a lot of middle eastern gurus/coaches use EQ like a "test base" which results in crazy high doses of EQ..

I think EQ is a good drug but it requires long duration usage in the 1-2 gram range for best results. Ive always encouraged to wait to incorporate EQ (starting at 900mg) until one hits about 2.5-3 grams of test and 1.5+ grams of deca.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2013, 04:17:21 AM »

I do agree that bodybuilder is a big game of copy-cat with drugs, training and diet but you cant dispute that mg for mg nothing beats test when you evaluate it based on:

1) ability to pack on muscle mass in a relatively short duration
2) overall weight gain ability
3) muscle mass retention in a major caloric deficit
4) relatively mild side effects
5) ability to run it for extremely long durations without health issues
6) metabolic increase

There are very few other drugs that you can stay huge on, keep making progress, keep staying lean while shoveling food and have relatively okay bloodwork and be able to stay on FOREVER.

I cant agree that there is no need for slin or GH...does it change physiques and arguably make them uglier? Yes. Is it necessary to be as big as possible? Yes.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 05:10:02 AM »
BFG, do you always recommend a test/deca base year round?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 05:35:04 AM »
I do agree that bodybuilder is a big game of copy-cat with drugs, training and diet but you cant dispute that mg for mg nothing beats test when you evaluate it based on:

1) ability to pack on muscle mass in a relatively short duration
2) overall weight gain ability
3) muscle mass retention in a major caloric deficit
4) relatively mild side effects
5) ability to run it for extremely long durations without health issues
6) metabolic increase

There are very few other drugs that you can stay huge on, keep making progress, keep staying lean while shoveling food and have relatively okay bloodwork and be able to stay on FOREVER.

I cant agree that there is no need for slin or GH...does it change physiques and arguably make them uglier? Yes. Is it necessary to be as big as possible? Yes.
NICE SUMMARY...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 05:40:06 AM »
He's supposedly 316lbs in the first two pics...no idea how accurate that is

Maybe he's carrying 120 phones from everyone in the gym in his pockets so they can train unencumbered?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 05:51:18 AM »
BFG, do you always recommend a test/deca base year round?

Yes. Dosage depends on the individual but "cruising" is always test and deca if you want maximum muscle mass retention as well as longevity in the sport.

The only time to ever come off deca would be pre contest. Even when blasting tren in the offseason, its really unnecessary to come off your deca base ("base" = "cruise amount"). Since large amounts of 19-nors can cause serious negative side effects with some people and the ancillaries like caber and prami honestly tend to be much worse than any amount of tren or deca, thats why i recommend keeping a mild (a term relative to the size of the bodybuilder) cruise base and raising and lowering doses with short esters. Far easier to gauge and control negative side effects.

For example

Cruise dose = 1 gram test, 600mg deca

Cruise weeks 1-4
1,000mg test c weekly
600mg deca weekly

BLAST weeks 5-19
1,000mg test c weekly
600mg deca weekly
200mg test prop ED
100mg NPP ED

Cruise weeks 20-25
1,000mg test c weekly
600mg deca weekly

BLAST weeks 26-40
1,000mg test c weekly
600mg deca weekly
125mg tren ace ED
200mg test prop ED

etc...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 06:40:54 AM »

The two guys next to him ain't to shabby, would also be good IFBB Pros!