Author Topic: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro  (Read 23993 times)

prizm

• Getbig III
Re: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2013, 03:00:46 PM »
Seems like I read somewhere that EQ was briefly used/tested in humans in the 60s or something. May have been a post by flinstones..maybe he'll read this and chime in..memory is foggy on that one

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
 prizm?

prizm

• Getbig III

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2013, 03:13:24 PM »
 8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2013, 03:14:45 PM »

Ergas

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2013, 03:16:27 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2013, 07:38:30 PM »

Ergas
ergas would have made good 212 what happened to him,,great legs,thick dude ,,short but good overall build..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
i think his kidneys failed

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
Its Victors show but this guy could give him a run i guess ................Maybe even Juan Morel
911 INSIDE JOB !

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2013, 12:29:55 AM »
Seems like I read somewhere that EQ was briefly used/tested in humans in the 60s or something. May have been a post by flinstones..maybe he'll read this and chime in..memory is foggy on that one
It was actually being made as an injectable version of dbol, but never was released as such.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2013, 01:14:35 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2013, 02:02:45 AM »
Question for Disgusted cause you totally lost me here when you said gh is not necessary, not necessary for what? the average gym rat? You can not possibly be suggesting that it is possible at the Olympia level to be competitive without gh, no way this is what you are saying right  ???

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
Eq issues are not because of being a vet compound.. It is because of its affinity to raise red blood cell count..all gear raised RBI but eq seems to do this at a higher level.. So running large dosages of eq over a long period of time can be much harsher on the system as mentioned.. But it has nothing to do with it being a vet compound.. As for hgh being needed to compete today I would say at lower level no... But at Olympia level it will be needed..

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
Question for Disgusted cause you totally lost me here when you said gh is not necessary, not necessary for what? the average gym rat? You can not possibly be suggesting that it is possible at the Olympia level to be competitive without gh, no way this is what you are saying right  ???

I'm curious as well. In fact, could a person in the heavies / super-heavies even turn pro without gh, today ?? I'm skeptical.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »
I'm curious as well. In fact, could a person in the heavies / super-heavies even turn pro without gh, today ?? I'm skeptical.
Honestly, even that scenario is highly unlikely, but even if that were possible it is still a far way up the Olympia stage. I means digusted is a good dude and knows his shit for sure but that gh comment is a shocker, he is the last person on earth i thought would make such comment.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »
I have to stickup for disgusted.. There have been numerous national level winners (amatuer) that have done so without hgh.. Some of these guys are barely able to afford all the food and gear let alone hgh ect.. Now to get much further into the pro ranks it is "needed"..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »
I have to stickup for disgusted.. There have been numerous national level winners (amatuer) that have done so without hgh.. Some of these guys are barely able to afford all the food and gear let alone hgh ect.. Now to get much further into the pro ranks it is "needed"..
Ya I know a few who have won nationals without hgh throughout the years but that is definitely only a few out of many certainly far from in between, disgusted's words were ''hgh is not needed" ....

Now this can mean anything, I don't want to put words in his mouth, so was he referring to not needed for the average gym rat? or was it in general all the way up to Olympia level, cause if so that would be something someone who is incredibly naive would say and I am shocked if disgusted would attached that comment to the Olympia guys cause disgusted is someone I looked up to here and is far superior in knowledge then myself, but making a comment like that is NOT KEEPING IT REAL, if and only if he was implying that gh is not needed for the Olympia guys.

Like I said I love the guy but the truth is the truth and reality is reality and the truest words in the world are the Olympia guys need gh to be competitive, this is not even up for debate.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »

Hang on I'll clarify in depth.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2013, 11:46:59 AM »
OK I did say that GH is not needed, but that's a pretty general statement I'll admit so sorry for not clarifying what I meant by that. I've known plenty of guys who have built awesome looking physiques without GH and a few who have won shows without GH and slin too and they done so with just basic steroids and beat guys who have been on everything under the sun. Why? well there are a lot of factors like training genetics, but at that levels it's usually contest peaking that makes or breaks the win even over and above drug use. Now, I am specifically talking about competition level here. As far as being able to build an "Olympia" type physique with GH? Of course you can, but it depends on what exactly one means by that. Like I have said before, if you want to compete with the guys today then do what they are doing, but if you want to look like the guys back in the 70's and 80's then don't. Thing is I see guys using so many different drugs that these guys never even had access to and for some reason no one seems to be able to come close to the look of anyone back in the 70's let alone today. Does anyone on Getbig want to turn pro or even have the genetics and if you do how bout the money issue? Who here can afford 30 iu's daily or more of GH?

Look at every guy who has won the Olympia over the last many years and tell me how many of them never used GH at all or at least to the degree that these guys are using it today. Now, out of the ones who haven't how many here can post a pic showing me showing  the level of development that these guys have had just using basic steroids and NOTHING else?? Not put anyone down, but I'm guessing not many if any at all. A lot of guys make fun of how these guys look today with their huge guts so I would guess that not too many here want to look like them anyway. If one is using GH at a therapeutic dose of 2 or so IU's daily then you are not getting much as far as the size benefit. In fact if you aren't using at least 10 to 15 (15 min in my opinion) then all you are doing is burning some fat and if that's what you want to do then stop eating all this unnecessary food!!

I'm not naive, I know people who are don't even compete and they use 15, 20 and even 30 IU's of GH so I know the benefits of it and what it does, but is it really worth it or necessary just to look great walking around in everyday life? I guess the answer to that is, it's up to the individual. I'm open to any questions no matter what they are so feel free to ask.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2013, 11:50:40 AM »
dead or in hospital for life by 40.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2013, 12:04:06 PM »
OK I did say that GH is not needed, but that's a pretty general statement I'll admit so sorry for not clarifying what I meant by that. I've known plenty of guys who have built awesome looking physiques without GH and a few who have won shows without GH and slin too and they done so with just basic steroids and beat guys who have been on everything under the sun. Why? well there are a lot of factors like training genetics, but at that levels it's usually contest peaking that makes or breaks the win even over and above drug use. Now, I am specifically talking about competition level here. As far as being able to build an "Olympia" type physique with GH? Of course you can, but it depends on what exactly one means by that. Like I have said before, if you want to compete with the guys today then do what they are doing, but if you want to look like the guys back in the 70's and 80's then don't. Thing is I see guys using so many different drugs that these guys never even had access to and for some reason no one seems to be able to come close to the look of anyone back in the 70's let alone today. Does anyone on Getbig want to turn pro or even have the genetics and if you do how bout the money issue? Who here can afford 30 iu's daily or more of GH?

Look at every guy who has won the Olympia over the last many years and tell me how many of them never used GH at all or at least to the degree that these guys are using it today. Now, out of the ones who haven't how many here can post a pic showing me showing  the level of development that these guys have had just using basic steroids and NOTHING else?? Not put anyone down, but I'm guessing not many if any at all. A lot of guys make fun of how these guys look today with their huge guts so I would guess that not too many here want to look like them anyway. If one is using GH at a therapeutic dose of 2 or so IU's daily then you are not getting much as far as the size benefit. In fact if you aren't using at least 10 to 15 (15 min in my opinion) then all you are doing is burning some fat and if that's what you want to do then stop eating all this unnecessary food!!

I'm not naive, I know people who are don't even compete and they use 15, 20 and even 30 IU's of GH so I know the benefits of it and what it does, but is it really worth it or necessary just to look great walking around in everyday life? I guess the answer to that is, it's up to the individual. I'm open to any questions no matter what they are so feel free to ask.

Fair enough, I knew you would deliver bro ;),..., It was just a shocker the way you said it but I know exactly what you mean and yes there are guys with juice alone that wipe the floor with some freaks doing 30 iu daily, absolutely agree. Thanks for the explanation.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2013, 01:07:01 PM »

when you say 15 iu's minimum, you are talking about chinese, right?  6 to 9 iu's of serostim a day does a hell of a lot more than just burn fat.

ukjeff

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
If one is using GH at a therapeutic dose of 2 or so IU's daily then you are not getting much as far as the size benefit.
But apart from the gut, the competitors of today are no bigger than the competitors of the 90s.

Heavy GH use as opposed to moderate use isnt building any more muscle overall.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2013, 02:08:11 PM »
when you say 15 iu's minimum, you are talking about chinese, right?  6 to 9 iu's of serostim a day does a hell of a lot more than just burn fat.

Some better than others due to quality so yes as a general figure, but would never do less than 10 of high quality if money and hook up was not an issue.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2013, 02:10:05 PM »
But apart from the gut, the competitors of today are no bigger than the competitors of the 90s.

Heavy GH use as opposed to moderate use isnt building any more muscle overall.

Bingo!! Photoshop their guts out and they prob look worse. So again the question is how is GH making a physique look better?