Author Topic: Thoughts on this individual?  (Read 4955 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Thoughts on this individual?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 05:34:14 AM »
Should really be a death penalty offense.

I used to catch the bus when I was doing a bit of contract work outside of town (my wife needs the car during the day) and one evening around 8pm this stinky 130 pound rastafarian sat at the back of the bus, carrying a personal radio that he'd sprayed red/yellow/green, and started playing his tunes as loud as possible. Naturally everyone on the bus looked around nervously at one another, with no intention of confronting this little herbsman so I stood up and turned around and shouted "OI DENNIS BROWN!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT SHIT OFF RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A FUCKING NIGHT NURSE!!!!!" Safe to say, there was no rewind on the song he was playing.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 05:38:57 AM »
KYOMU GREW HIS HAIR OUT,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 05:58:26 AM »
To be honest I don't like when people ignore me on the bus either, can't blame the guy.

don't worry stud, if i saw you on the bus i'd give you the full attention that you so rightly deserve

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »
don't worry stud, if i saw you on the bus i'd give you the full attention that you so rightly deserve

I would give you one earphone and we could both drift off together listening to quality Shitels material and not holding hands though

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 06:03:12 AM »
I would give you one earphone and we could both drift off together listening to quality Shitels material and not holding hands though

sounds good, i vote for the second side of Abbey Road

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 06:08:00 AM »
sounds good, i vote for the second side of Abbey Road

I don't mind which road we drive on as long as you're there to protect me from the big scary men

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »
Taking pics of random TTC riders!? Let me guess: you're an up-skirt kinda guy?    ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 06:13:15 AM »
I used to catch the bus when I was doing a bit of contract work outside of town (my wife needs the car during the day) and one evening around 8pm this stinky 130 pound rastafarian sat at the back of the bus, carrying a personal radio that he'd sprayed red/yellow/green, and started playing his tunes as loud as possible. Naturally everyone on the bus looked around nervously at one another, with no intention of confronting this little herbsman so I stood up and turned around and shouted "OI DENNIS BROWN!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T TURN THAT SHIT OFF RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A FUCKING NIGHT NURSE!!!!!" Safe to say, there was no rewind on the song he was playing.

brutal one car household
T

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 07:41:41 AM »

Rastafari invaded Cyprus and this is all  you did?.... ;D ;D
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 08:01:21 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 08:38:48 AM »
Yes I hate "people" on the subway who blare their shitty music through their $4 headphones so that the whole car has to listen to their horrible taste in music.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 08:44:05 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 08:45:57 AM »
Yes I hate "people" on the subway who blare their shitty music through their $4 headphones so that the whole car has to listen to their horrible taste in music.
they are either deaf or they actually want to annoy people

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2013, 08:48:49 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 08:53:39 AM »
robust features