Author Topic: Face transplant progress  (Read 4295 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Face transplant progress
« on: March 12, 2013, 02:41:50 PM »
amazing jawline in #8.   

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Face transplant progress
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:21 PM »
  Wow

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
4-2-1-3

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 02:54:33 PM »
 ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
Amazing how valuable people look at life.  Fucking losers that kill themselves because their girlfriend dumps them or losers who off themselves because they lost a job.  They have no clue what misery really is.  Imagine spending your life looking the way they did pre surgery but still fight for your life, never killing yourself.  It takes a lot of guts.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 02:57:16 PM »
#4 is the only one looking almost normal now...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 03:11:31 PM »
Amazing how valuable people look at life.  Fucking losers that kill themselves because their girlfriend dumps them or losers who off themselves because they lost a job.  They have no clue what misery really is.  Imagine spending your life looking the way they did pre surgery but still fight for your life, never killing yourself.  It takes a lot of guts.

Great post

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »
 they all wanted to be white still? racist? thread reported?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »
Amazing how valuable people look at life.  Fucking losers that kill themselves because their girlfriend dumps them or losers who off themselves because they lost a job.  They have no clue what misery really is.  Imagine spending your life looking the way they did pre surgery but still fight for your life, never killing yourself.  It takes a lot of guts.

I think they're too weak to kill themselves.

What kind of lives do you expect these people to have...now or before?

They will forever be freaks...what kind of life is that?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 03:19:38 PM »

x2 and show some fucking compassion for animals by not eating them fuckfaces
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 03:21:59 PM »

I think they're too weak to kill themselves.

What kind of lives do you expect these people to have...now or before?

They will forever be freaks...what kind of life is that?

these guys are heros, they know they are the true come from nothings in this world. a sense of pride is held in there hearts knowing they didnt get a fair start in life. These guys probably think the world is full of a bunch of fucking pussies just like the way you think, they laugh knowing most will burn in hell taking everything for granted in life and still asking for more. These types of people are my hero's too
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »
these guys are heros, they know they are the true come from nothings in this world. a sense of pride is held in there hearts knowing they didnt get a fair start in life. These guys probably think the world is full of a bunch of fucking pussies just like the way you think, they laugh knowing most will burn in hell taking everything for granted in life and still asking for more. These types of people are my hero's too

If they're ok with being looked and stared at like circus freaks than good for them. Nobody will ever take them serious....only people who need some sort of inspiration to keep going on about their shitty lives.

Isn't that pathetic though...feeling good about yourself cause how fucked up someone else has it in life?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »
If they're ok with being looked and stared at like circus freaks than good for them. Nobody will ever take them serious....only people who need some sort of inspiration to keep going on about their shitty lives.

Isn't that pathetic though...feeling good about yourself cause how fucked up someone else has it in life?
so i guess your happyness depends upon how others veiw you in life? i think alot of people think like that but its wrong and immature

its easier to not give a shit about people and just troll in life and enjoy your unique self.

but these people are probably doomed anyways , i could be wrong but i havent known of too many successful disfigured people other than stephen hawkings

A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »
Surgeons need jobs too.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 03:55:23 PM »
so i guess your happyness depends upon how others veiw you in life? i think alot of people think like that but its wrong and immature

its easier to not give a shit about people and just troll in life and enjoy your unique self.

but these people are probably doomed anyways , i could be wrong but i havent known of too many successful disfigured people other than stephen hawkings

This is my point falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 05:11:49 PM »
This is my point falcon.

i would offer them a free tour to my falcon den and an all access pass to my devices in order to further there potential, thats my point

but like these people, there are people you cannot help, you cannot open your facilities too, theyd rather not because they are pissed at the world thats the sad part or the turn to crack
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 05:13:44 PM »
what about tbombz, when is he gonna get his face transplant?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 05:30:35 PM »
i would offer them a free tour to my falcon den and an all access pass to my devices in order to further there potential, thats my point

but like these people, there are people you cannot help, you cannot open your facilities too, theyd rather not because they are pissed at the world thats the sad part or the turn to crack

They would benefit from your teachings...that's a great idea.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
I think Mr. 2011 was the guy who got electrocuted.  :-\

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
I saw the tv show where they explained what happened to the guy in 3.  he was doing some work on a building and got struck by lightning, went from being a normal guy to being complexly blind and burned all his skin off.  That before pic was act after he healed from the initial accident.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »
As long as the new Star Wars trilogy has plenty of cantina scenes, these guys are set.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:07 PM »
As long as the new Star Wars trilogy has plenty of cantina scenes, these guys are set.

10/10 post  :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 10:15:09 PM »

+1

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2013, 10:19:04 PM »

Yeah - but think of it like this -you aren't facially deformed and nobody will ever take you seriously.

In terms of pathetic - Stripping down to a thong in front of a bunch of Schmoes flexing your muscles for them?

Going on Getbig trying to be "the big man" by posting what you think is a controversial opinion about the facially disfigured?

People in glass houses...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »

If I was like that I would probably hang out on getbig and troll these fucks. Imagine being the stephen hawking of getbig? Life is always worth it. Choose life, it is so fleeting. LIVE.