Author Topic: What is Tom Brady Going to do now???  (Read 6237 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: What is Tom Brady Going to do now???
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 06:36:15 PM »
I get what the Pats do and give them credit, but it appears to me they botched this one.   Double whammy on going to a rival.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
I have heard that Brady misses a shitload of reads to other receivers because he's locked in to Welker. CBS who's in tight with Kraft will never say that type of thing during a game. But supposedly during film, everybody sees it.
Who fucking cares then! There are 27+ teams that would love to have the Patriots success over the last 11+ years. Welker is worth 12 million over two years to the Pats. Something happened behind the scenes.

Edit: Patriots offer was 2 years at 10 million. Fucking cheapskates.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »
I call bullshit on that. What happened with the whole Haynesworth and Ochocinco experiment? They are not always right. For 6 mill, Welker is absolutely worth it.
I never said he wasnt worth the what 2 million he left over. You have to look at opportunity cost, the pats have a few players that can step up and fill his shoes without much of a drop off if any. Why pay the money when youre not losing much?

This will allow them to possibly go get a good outside receiver which they sorely need.

Same goes for the broncos, welker isnt that big of an improvement over eric decker but they did get him at a deal so I guess I can see it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 07:08:48 PM »
I never said he wasnt worth the what 2 million he left over. You have to look at opportunity cost, the pats have a few players that can step up and fill his shoes without much of a drop off if any. Why pay the money when youre not losing much?

This will allow them to possibly go get a good outside receiver which they sorely need.

Same goes for the broncos, welker isnt that big of an improvement over eric decker but they did get him at a deal so I guess I can see it.
Lol. Complete bullshit. Welker averaged more catches and more yards then any receiver in the last 5 seasons. He is fucking good.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 07:11:57 PM »
Lol. Complete bullshit. Welker averaged more catches and more yards then any receiver in the last 5 seasons. He is fucking good.
nobody said he isnt fucking good quit being defensive you tard...he benefited from a hall of fame qb and outside receivers that were SHIT!!!!

of course he is going to rack up the catches when all brady can do is dump it off or go short over the middle.

That also doesnt address the fact that the pats have a couple of guys that can step up and put up basically the same numbers.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »

You dont get it. Decker is an outside guy, and Welker is a slot receiver. They said manning threw 58+% to the slot receiver last year . The Broncos are going to get a great return on investment.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 07:15:14 PM »
You dont get it. Decker is an outside guy, and Welker is a slot receiver. They said manning threw 58+% to the slot receiver last year . The Broncos are going to get a great return on investment.
decker is an outside guy in the broncos current scheme, he also played a lot of slot last year. On any other team he is a slot 99% of the time.

Pats just picked up danny amendola so quit your bitching!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »
nobody said he isnt fucking good quit being defensive you tard...he benefited from a hall of fame qb and outside receivers that were SHIT!!!!

of course he is going to rack up the catches when all brady can do is dump it off or go short over the middle.

That also doesnt address the fact that the pats have a couple of guys that can step up and put up basically the same numbers.
Please make a thread when a guy like Edeleman gets 100 catches. I will be the first to say I was owned. You cant replace Welkers production. He averaged 112 catches the last 6 years.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »
decker is an outside guy in the broncos current scheme, he also played a lot of slot last year. On any other team he is a slot 99% of the time.

Pats just picked up danny amendola so quit your bitching!!!
Proves my point. They pick up a fuck (he is talented) that was hurt fir good parts of last year. Why not keep a guy that has been productive with the team for years? Amendola wont get 100 catches this year. Bank on it!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2013, 07:24:09 PM »
Proves my point. They pick up a fuck (he is talented) that was hurt fir good parts of last year. Why not keep a guy that has been productive with the team for years? Amendola wont get 100 catches this year. Bank on it!
Amendola has more upside in an open field, he is more athletic and I would say probably a half step faster than welker.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2013, 07:33:14 PM »
Welker wasnt the problem or the solution..Pats need deep threats. Welker has Gaudy stats because he gets thrown to 15 times a game.

Your outlet receiver isn't supposed to lead your team in catches and yards

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
Welker wasnt the problem or the solution..Pats need deep threats. Welker has Gaudy stats because he gets thrown to 15 times a game.

READ AND UNDERSTAND SHIZZO

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2013, 07:39:24 PM »

Lol. We could have kept Welker and signed a deep threat (like Wallace) the Patriots were around 23 million over the salary cap. They have no excuses. They are cheap, vindictive, assholes. They were extremely lucky to be as good as they have been.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 12:19:40 AM »
Then they go and sign Amendola for 31 million?? WTF?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 01:06:41 AM »
Welker dropped big balls two straight years.  He's good in the right system, but he's not clutch.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 01:17:20 AM »

If your making your reads right, and I would tend to trust Brady, that 7-15 yards is pretty important. Better than a sack, look at how many even awesome players like Rodgers take,  I think Belichick made a mistake here.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 01:23:48 AM »
Welker dropped big balls two straight years.  He's good in the right system, but he's not clutch.

You know what though, I'm sure at times he is thinking about not getting straight up killed on the routes he runs.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 01:25:46 AM »
I don't want some 215 lb safety drilling me with a 15 yard head start, would you?

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 01:27:37 AM »
The division is about to change hands to the dolphins now if they have an excellent Draft.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 05:25:21 AM »
The dolphins need a rb what's his name that was supposed to be a stud has turned out to be injury prone and not very productive even when healthy

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2013, 06:03:11 AM »
Wes Welker will be catching footballs from Payton Manning next season

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/03/13/wes-welker-two-year-contract/1985731/

Broncos sign Wes Welker to two-year contract

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — John Elway got Peyton Manning a new weapon to help make a push to take control of the AFC.

The Denver Broncos will sign former New England Patriots receiver Wes Welker to a two-year contract, Elway, Denver's executive vice president of football operations, announced Wednesday afternoon.

NFL Network reported the deal is worth $12 million.

Welker leaves New England, where he had five 100-catch seasons in the last six years courtesy of Tom Brady, to join Manning in Denver.
mr. uggs is going to roll into a ball and cry. Only 2 million more. After all the shit he has done for them, and they do him like that?
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2013, 07:11:52 AM »
shitso melting like the mid level poster he is.
how many Superbowl rings does Welker have?
Pats went younger and faster.

backup wr named Tyree makes a catch with his head to help the Giants win the Superbowl
3 wr named Mannigham makes a catch keeping his feet inbounds while getting drilled by the safety to help the Giant win the Superbowl...by the way Manningham is so dumb he failed his drug test at the combine for pot and dropped to the third round.also when Eli called an audible at the line Mario was instructed to still run the original play because he wasn't smart enough to understand the audible!

..what happened to good old Wes whe he needed to make a catch and keep the Pats drive alive and run out the clock and win the Superbowl ??? ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2013, 01:51:47 PM »
shitso melting like the mid level poster he is.
how many Superbowl rings does Welker have?
Pats went younger and faster.

backup wr named Tyree makes a catch with his head to help the Giants win the Superbowl
3 wr named Mannigham makes a catch keeping his feet inbounds while getting drilled by the safety to help the Giant win the Superbowl...by the way Manningham is so dumb he failed his drug test at the combine for pot and dropped to the third round.also when Eli called an audible at the line Mario was instructed to still run the original play because he wasn't smart enough to understand the audible!

..what happened to good old Wes whe he needed to make a catch and keep the Pats drive alive and run out the clock and win the Superbowl ??? ;)
Countdown to Amendola getting hurt.....Danny better catch 100 balls!  >:(

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2013, 02:37:15 PM »
Welker's wife snitched on PED's in the league.

Dont' be suprised you see his legs broken this season

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »
Love it , Dolphins will be getting better as the Pat's start to ascend downward!