Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 01, 2014, 05:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Appointment of a new Pope  (Read 457 times)
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« on: March 13, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »

Despite the fact that the Vatican is considered a state, and despite the fact that the pope is the head of that state, ...are we not permitted to discuss the political issues surrounding that state that exerts tremendous political influence over other governments, ...on a political board no less?

Why did you move the thread Hugo? Did you skim the subject topic and decide to move it without first actually determining whether or not it belonged on political, ...or did you see that I was the thread starter and therefore decided to move it?
Report to moderator   Logged

w
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

bump

w
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 06:56:35 PM »

religion board of peace
Chadwick The Beta
Getbig IV

"Stop calling me by my name." - Karen M.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:22 AM »

Despite the fact that the Vatican is considered a state, and despite the fact that the pope is the head of that state, ...are we not permitted to discuss the political issues surrounding that state that exerts tremendous political influence over other governments, ...on a political board no less?

Why did you move the thread Hugo? Did you skim the subject topic and decide to move it without first actually determining whether or not it belonged on political, ...or did you see that I was the thread starter and therefore decided to move it?

Roll Eyes

most people would have taken the hint and moved on

K
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 09:08:06 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwPBwig0mQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwPBwig0mQ</a>
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!