Author Topic: Here's Johnny!  (Read 464 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Here's Johnny!
« on: March 13, 2013, 09:33:22 PM »
I was a huge Johnny Carson fan. One of my dreams was to see Johnny in person. I went two times. First time I went, Johnny was making a joke of a no name governor from Arkansas who embarrassed himself at the dem convention because he rambled on forever in his speech introducing the dems candidate (whoever that was at the time). Johnny mad fun of him by making his intro speech for the gov overly long and boring. Well it turned out to be bill Clinton. No one knew who he was but after Johnny interviewed him he played sax with doc severinson and the tonight show band! Who knew I was in the audience watching the future pres get down on the sax!

Second time I saw Johnny was just before he retired.
He was doing his famous carnak and they kept messing up. It was a real loose and funny night. All the sudden in the middle of the skit Johnny blurts out laffing, " I can't take this shit anymore!" And he threw carnaks hat, howling and walked off stage. It was hilarious. The Carnac skit never made it to that nights show. 
Johnny's big guest later that night was the one....the only....Arnold Schwarzenegger! 

It was awesome!