Author Topic: is a black womans vagina the smellest  (Read 6819 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: is a black womans vagina the smellest
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 09:21:30 AM »
Beyonce's is.
K

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »
^^
Look her up on Facebook- she'll come running back to you now probably after checking out the real world!!!

i walked into her in the street one time

she was real nice it was line seeing an angel

but one time deal i never saw her again

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 09:30:44 AM »
generally quite odorless

i've smelt over 70 different black women's vagina i believe

not smell it up close like sniff sniff but while fucking no odor

2 of them had solid bad smell tho

I guess you used protection for those several dozen chocolate encounters? From the guy who was afraid of injecting I am suprised...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 09:34:36 AM »
I guess you used protection for those several dozen chocolate encounters? From the guy who was afraid of injecting I am suprised...
the ones i met in bars about 10 total was raw no pulling out

professionals was condomized

i once caught parasites but nothing serious

and for the record i was never afraid of injecting, i was afraid of baldness

injecting was the most natural thing to do when i finally did it i had done it a million times in my mind

sometimes i would hold a syringe of minoxidil and visualize it was steroids, put it agains my delt and pretend to inject  ::)

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 10:05:51 AM »
i was told that it smells like a dead lion in the jungle

You just ruined Ebony Ayes for me.  Fcuker.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 10:28:15 AM »
i dont know

my high school crush of 3 years that rejected me was black and i've been trying to OD on black pussy ever since  :D
and that's where you get your fetish for black women from...
Except...they ain't her, and you are bitter, and go for the hookers---and treat them how you want to treat her for breaking your heart. A revenge thing...
Very unhealthy.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 10:31:23 AM »
I fucked my share of black women in my time. It's pretty true that their BO can be hard to cope with once they sweat (compared to French caucasians which I know quite well). Difference is most of the time, black women know this and are extremely careful when it comes to hygiene. Even a pretty un-sophisticated black girl will have a bathroom full of products of all sorts. And they do their best to be as neat as possible. On the other side, I've smelled a good number of white vaginas that hadn't seen a bit of soap in more than a week I guess and made me hope I had a dead hyena rotting carcass with me going down there as a decoy.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 10:34:31 AM »
and that's where you get your fetish for black women from...
Except...they ain't her, and you are bitter, and go for the hookers---and treat them how you want to treat her for breaking your heart. A revenge thing...
Very unhealthy.
lol maybe

but i havent seen a prostitute for like 15 months

i told myself it's finished this madness

so far going strong

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
I fucked my share of black women in my time. It's pretty true that their BO can be hard to cope with once they sweat (compared to French caucasians which I know quite well). Difference is most of the time, black women know this and are extremely careful when it comes to hygiene. Even a pretty un-sophisticated black girl will have a bathroom full of products of all sorts. And they do their best to be as neat as possible. On the other side, I've smelled a good number of white vaginas that hadn't seen a bit of soap in more than a week I guess and made me hope I had a dead hyena rotting carcass with me going down there as a decoy.
if you are talking BO, are you talking about African chicks? Who do wash (And African men) but many tend not to use deodorant, antiperspirant yes.
As far as American---if you are dealing with trifling hood chicks, I could see that.

I remember in Jr High and HS, there was this Iranian/Middle Eastern girl who smelled terrible, and she caught hell for it---she would have gotten it from all but the pickiest Getbigger (of HS age, of course).
Her culture forbade the use of deordorant, and the person must have their "natural" scent.
She sometimes was brought to tears in class from guys making fun of her.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:26 AM »
if you are talking BO, are you talking about African chicks? Who do wash (And African men) but many tend not to use deodorant, antiperspirant yes.
As far as American---if you are dealing with trifling hood chicks, I could see that.

I remember in Jr High and HS, there was this Iranian/Middle Eastern girl who smelled terrible, and she caught hell for it---she would have gotten it from all but the pickiest Getbigger (of HS age, of course).
Her culture forbade the use of deordorant, and the person must have their "natural" scent.
She sometimes was brought to tears in class from guys making fun of her.

Living in Paris, mostly African chicks, sometimes mulattos. Thing is I almost never had the problem but on a couple of occasions, the deodorant kind of ran out of gas if I may say. Long nights, drinks, dancing, the whole thing and the BO was certainly tougher for me than on similar experiences with caucasians. Although I'm pretty sure that after those type of nights, both black and white vaginas would have smelled terrible. But I always was lucky enough to see them rush to the bathroom for a good shower once behind closed doors.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 10:48:43 AM »
worst pussy ever, black french canadian student in vancouver,never forgot the smell not in 15 years, saying that pretty high test levels back then, still banged it a few more times, but man that hotel room needed some air.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
Living in Paris, mostly African chicks, sometimes mulattos. Thing is I almost never had the problem but on a couple of occasions, the deodorant kind of ran out of gas if I may say. Long nights, drinks, dancing, the whole thing and the BO was certainly tougher for me than on similar experiences with caucasians. Although I'm pretty sure that after those type of nights, both black and white vaginas would have smelled terrible. But I always was lucky enough to see them rush to the bathroom for a good shower once behind closed doors.
The French are also well known for their au natch-u-ral scent.
Makes you wrinkle up your nose...

Then you have PH levels as well...

When I was in college, we had a lot of African students...and I remember one time waiting outside a room for the Professor to begin his next class, and there was an African student sitting in there. You could smell this particular student all the way outside of the lecture room. And it was hot in there...

Everybody who was waiting had their noses wrinkled up, and were like "oh damn".

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 11:06:27 AM »
The French are also well known for their au natch-u-ral scent.
Makes you wrinkle up your nose...

Then you have PH levels as well...

When I was in college, we had a lot of African students...and I remember one time waiting outside a room for the Professor to begin his next class, and there was an African student sitting in there. You could smell this particular student all the way outside of the lecture room. And it was hot in there...

Everybody who was waiting had their noses wrinkled up, and were like "oh damn".

French people have a problem with hygiene, even the poshiest bitch has to be taken as a potential threat. When I was a teenager, I didn't dare to stay a thing and well, I was horny as hell so I would just pass on the muffdiving. But now, I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't see why I have to make sure my balls are not sticking to my thighs and have to endure a smelly snatch specially after buying dinner.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 11:27:41 AM »
French people have a problem with hygiene, even the poshiest bitch has to be taken as a potential threat. When I was a teenager, I didn't dare to stay a thing and well, I was horny as hell so I would just pass on the muffdiving. But now, I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't see why I have to make sure my balls are not sticking to my thighs and have to endure a smelly snatch specially after buying dinner.
^^
100% TRUE- and I'm from CANADA, so many, many FRENCH girls here... the smart guys mainly avoid them, unless your doing more than 500mg test a week :)  The smell of their snatch is like an abandoned rib-eye sandwich in D.C., yep raw-meat... their lingerie also smells the same, and they DO NOT clean their ass (VERY PRETTY GIRLS TOO), most have stained Victoria's secret undies.
That said, there's MANY very clean Chinese, Philippine, Indian, ENGLISH white, and Jamaican black girls!!!!

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2013, 11:41:39 AM »
WTF does that mean? If it's not up close how could you tell if it smells? where were you across the street?
;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 12:08:40 PM »
once i had a girl sit on my face to lick her pussy out, it stank so badly i asked her to fart a bit, for some relief-beterment of air

;D
^^
 :D :D :D :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »
I don't fuck with black girls so I wouldn't know.  I don't stick my face in vaginas either.  Women give head, I receive head.  There is no deviation from that formula. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 01:18:17 PM »
i was told that it smells like a dead lion in the jungle
Never had an African but i'm sure it varies.
T