Author Topic: Old gym rat geezer tried to make me his bitch  (Read 4765 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Old gym rat geezer tried to make me his bitch
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:51:06 AM »
I used elliptical for 10 mins and then sprayed it down. Then I use stepmill and while on it this old gym rat geezer in a string tank with his saggy lats tells me to "get over here and clean this machine". I said I already cleaned it and he says no you didn't and I said yeah i fucking did. He leaves the spray bottle on the machine and goes to lift weights. When I go to the weight room I see this nutjob and said "you dont' gotta come at me like that." his eyes go wide and he goes into the aerobics room.

I been a member of this gym for over a year, seen this guy there just the last 2 weeks. What's up with being a rules nazi? Guy don't work there nor does he own the place but he's acting like a bouncer in a club.

What a joke.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Old gym rat geezer tried to make me his bitch
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 10:52:08 AM »
go get your fucking shinebox you stinky swine.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
WAS HE WEARING A FLOURESCENT LEOTARD AS HE ENTERED THE AEROBICS ROOM...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
I used elliptical for 10 mins and then sprayed it down. Then I use stepmill and while on it this old gym rat geezer in a string tank with his saggy lats tells me to "get over here and clean this machine". I said I already cleaned it and he says no you didn't and I said yeah i fucking did. He leaves the spray bottle on the machine and goes to lift weights. When I go to the weight room I see this nutjob and said "you dont' gotta come at me like that." his eyes go wide and he goes into the aerobics room.

I been a member of this gym for over a year, seen this guy there just the last 2 weeks. What's up with being a rules nazi? Guy don't work there nor does he own the place but he's acting like a bouncer in a club.

What a joke.

There was probably some tail nearby he was trying to impress.
K

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 10:57:43 AM »
Why do people Wipe down Cardio machines but not their sweat off dumbells , cable attachements, sit up floor mats , benches  ??? ??? ???

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »
If you didn't actually clean it, then I respect him for having the balls to call people out. But since you did, he's just an old tbag

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »
old assholes need to be smacked around in the parking lot

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 11:04:57 AM »
If you didn't actually clean it, then of respect him for having the balls to call people out. But since you did, he's just an old tbag

thing is, he was on the elliptical beside me so even if he didn't see me do it, what the fuck is it to him?

his wife was there, or i'm assuming it was his wife, she didn't look impressed that i stood up to him. she looked embarassed to be with the guy. then my gf started staring daggers at her and she went to the weight room to stand around while her hubby there clanged weights together and grunted.

i tend to think this guy actually has something against me as this seems odd he would flip out, yet his wife doesn't wipe down her shit, nor do alot of ppl and he was single me out. and he talked to some blonde guy with a george costanza hairline who came into the cardio room, looked at me mean mugging, then nothing. i firmly believe this guy is one of those "when the fists come out, the tough guy go away, and the bitch come out"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 11:09:33 AM »
do not get stressed with such people. I had an old Nazi Bastard over here in the Gym complain because he never got "HIS" locker which he thought was "HIS". A total Nazi from München who was hated by all the other Gym members. Just a piece of shit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
do not get stressed with such people. I had an old Nazi Bastard over here in the Gym complain because he never got "HIS" locker which he thought was "HIS". A total Nazi from München who was hated by all the other Gym members. Just a piece of shit.

For Donny all Germans are Nazis ::)

Its funny that he is even still tolerated in this great country

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 11:19:47 AM »
For Donny all Germans are Nazis ::)

Its funny that he is even still tolerated in this great country
shut up

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 11:21:27 AM »

awful lot of virginia license plates up there

is that one of those hulk hogan impersonators that works at malls and feed store openings?
K

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »

I may have respected that guy.

Guy I dealt with was prob big 20+ years ago. Not bad looking wife, but he's slobby as shit wearing 80's tanks. Got a cop type look to him.

Either way, how I grew up, I learned very quick to never bend the knee to anyone. People don't forget weakness and I've seen what happens to people who showed weakness. (yes, very bad past)

He's sure to be there tonight so I'll report back if he says anything, which I doubt he does. I just find it funny that in all the times I've ever went to the gym I get called out on something I didnt' do, by someone who doesn't even work there. I don't do any show off shit in the gym like train with a tank on with all my sketchy tattoos showing. I wear a long sleeve to NOT draw attention to myself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »

What a joke.

the best way to completely dismantle people like this are to laugh at them in front of a crowd.  hysterically.  Really embarass him.   Let him know he can never again attempt to influence your action in any way without risk of being embarassed in front of wife and others.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 11:48:42 AM »
It does not matter where you live you get guys like that.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
Sounds like he succeeded in getting space in your head

In all my time in gyms I've only ever had one of 'those guys', a Richard Simmons looking twink who demanded I "Wipe down that bench, you made it all sweaty"

I looked at him, slowly lowered my sweaty ass on the head area of the bench and gave it a good rub and strolled away giggling.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »
people going to the gym to exercise, lift weights and then whine about a bit of sweat?
c

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »

In all my time in gyms I've only ever had one of 'those guys', a Richard Simmons looking twink who demanded I "Wipe down that bench, you made it all sweaty"

I looked at him, slowly lowered my sweaty ass on the head area of the bench and gave it a good rub and strolled away giggling.

most def. but it's not like i would run away and quit the gym. if it would bother me enough i would attack him. for pride, to feel i have self esteem. i get that feeling in my gut sometimes that someone tried to pull something on me and i can't rest until i do something about it. doesn't turn out well for anybody. but it's that vicious cycle. like when someone doesn't pay you back the coke n chips you loaned him for. it's not so much the money, but the principle that they used you. that's my mindset anyway

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »

X2

My post would have went like this...

Some old Guy at the Gym tried to make me clean a treadmill, i told him to fuck off.

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 12:52:17 PM »
I would of made you spit shine my shoes, bitch.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »

What a joke.

Sounds like a fucking jerkoff. Remember if he's playing the big fella game on you, he's just flesh and blood just like you. He's not teflon. What he was trying to do was to intimidate you. Next time he says something tell him "Dont worry about it." If he comes back again say "What's it to you." If he comes back a 3rd time then he's looking for trouble and tell him "What he's gonna do about it." Remember you low balling him. And if he's really bigger and stronger than you and you feel intimidated let him put his hands on you and get him arrested. No sweat. So go to the gym like you're the fucking man bro, end of story!
#

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 01:00:21 PM »
Sounds like a fucking jerkoff. Remember if he's playing the big fella game on you, he's just flesh and blood just like you. He's not teflon. What he was trying to do was to intimidate you. Next time he says something tell him "Dont worry about it." If he comes back again say "What's it to you." If he comes back a 3rd time then he's looking for trouble and tell him "What he's gonna do about it." Remember you low balling him. And if he's really bigger and stronger than you and you feel intimidated let him put his hands on you and get him arrested. No sweat. So go to the gym like you're the fucking man bro, end of story!

I'll just shrug it off. Build those traps

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
sounds like the old man is homophobic.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 01:04:44 PM »
sounds like the old man is homophobic.

I'm just puzzled because I actually didn't do anything. And he's acting like he's the sheriff around these parts. Was an odd experience. The whole time this verbal altercation was going I never missed a step on the stepmill.

Now if that was something to impress his wife it seemed like it back fired cuz when I went and said something to him 30 mins later he was walking as fast he could straight into an aerobics class.