Author Topic: Bug/Spider on the ceiling...  (Read 6633 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Bug/Spider on the ceiling...
« on: March 14, 2013, 04:58:32 PM »
Have you ever been lying down, asleep or not paying attention, and feel the presence of something...up on the ceiling, and you look up, and it's a spider or a insect of some sort?

Like you know something is up there---but you feel it's presence?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Bug/Spider on the ceiling...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
Have you ever been lying down, asleep or not paying attention, and feel the presence of something...up on the ceiling, and you look up, and it's a spider or a insect of some sort?

Like you know something is up there---but you feel it's presence?

Yes this is usually a thought of impending trouble coming into your life could be true or false. I had a big bug crawling on me in a Holiday Inn once at 2:30 am. I got up and killed it, next day I had a car accident a coincidence maybe but I have heard this before.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
if it is a gay spider, then it is vince /melvin godrum

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:21 AM »
Yes this is usually a thought of impending trouble coming into your life could be true or false. I had a big bug crawling on me in a Holiday Inn once at 2:30 am. I got up and killed it, next day I had a car accident a coincidence maybe but I have heard this before.
maybe...
I have a buddy from Puerto Rico and he talked about these big ass lizards that come into the house some times. He said they were harmless but at night you can see them clinging to the walls and shit..There is no way I could sleep with stuff like that in my room.
In the Bahamas they have Anoles and I think geckos that run and down the buildings.
a few yrs ago, I was asleep in my bedroom, and then I hear a loud noise, like wings slapping on the wall. I didn't have my glasses or contacts, and I turned on the light and see what could be a bat or something flapping on the wall. I got out of the room and closed the doors.

in the morning it was gone...Weeks later I was vacuuming near my bed and went to pull something from the bed and felt something foreign and very odd...and yanked my hand back...turns out it was what was flying around...it was a huge ass Hercules Beetle, and it hid itself and then died...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:15:40 AM »
Black folk are often afraid of animals. I'm not sure why, maybe some of our resident race experts could shed some light on this.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 01:28:51 AM »
Black folk are often afraid of animals. I'm not sure why, maybe some of our resident race experts could shed some light on this.
Actually, I wanted to be a zoologist or paleontogist when I was a kid. I knew what the beetle was, because I have caught them before---but this one was HUGE.
 I am afraid of Cicada-Killers, though.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 01:47:59 AM »
One time I woke up around 3am as I could hear noises in the en-suite bathroom, so I hoisted myself up, dragged myself over to the beside table to get my 9mm and shot through the toilet door 4 times

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
if it is a gay spider, then it is vince /melvin godrum

a gay spider spamming a weak-ass online grocery store

feets don't fail me now
K

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 11:27:03 AM »
The first time you see a spider lowering itself from the roof with its web is pretty damn freaky.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

Really? where'd your hear this? ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
Really? where'd your hear this? ::)

Not trying to be racist. I'm surprised you never heard of this?  Maybe it's more common for white people to hear of it. I've seen it myself and others have talked about it. A family member worked at a pet store when younger and said blacks would come in and be terrified of puppies and rabbits. I google it to look for answers and their is lots on this topic. Just google "why are black people afraid of animals" you will get massive results.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
maybe...In the Bahamas they have Anoles and I think geckos that run and down the buildings.
a few yrs ago, I was asleep in my bedroom, and then I hear a loud noise, like wings slapping on the wall. I didn't have my glasses or contacts, and I turned on the light and see what could be a bat or something flapping on the wall. I got out of the room and closed the doors.

in the morning it was gone...Weeks later I was vacuuming near my bed and went to pull something from the bed and felt something foreign and very odd...and yanked my hand back...turns out it was what was flying around...it was a huge ass Hercules Beetle, and it hid itself and then died...

Did you sleep the rest of the night on the living room couch?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »
One time I woke up around 3am as I could hear noises in the en-suite bathroom, so I hoisted myself up, dragged myself over to the beside table to get my 9mm and shot through the toilet door 4 times

Lol very nice

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
Did you sleep the rest of the night on the living room couch?
I slept for a little while on the couch, and then I went out for the night.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 03:31:49 PM »
Old fear printed in our subconscious, from the times we were sleeping in grottos , being the prey of snakes, dangerous insects etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 03:44:32 PM »
Old fear printed in our subconscious, from the times we were sleeping in grottos , being the prey of snakes, dangerous insects etc.
One time as a kid I went camping with my dad...and the tent had a hole in it. I happened to turn on the light, and all I saw were bugs crawling all over the floor of the tent...praying mantis, crickets, cave (camel ) crickets, centipedes, beetles, just all over the place. And I was on a air mattress. I turned the light off, and could not go back to sleep.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »

;D

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »

This is cleverly used to thrill the viewer in the Indiana Jones movies, especially The Temple of Doom. This is namely what this thread makes me think of, over and over. When Indy reaches in that wall in the middle of the night, and the girl shrieking. Nasty bugs.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 07:01:54 PM »
The cause of my death will probably be a huntsman spider.  Kind of a shock to notice one 6 inches from your head while driving.  Next time I pull over and jump out it will probably put the van in gear and run me over.

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 09:23:13 PM »
The cause of my death will probably be a huntsman spider.  Kind of a shock to notice one 6 inches from your head while driving.  Next time I pull over and jump out it will probably put the van in gear and run me over.

and those fuckers are quick too...

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 02:09:46 AM »

Spider own him.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
Spider own him.
HA HA I catch Huntsman's all the time were we live.  We had one just the other day, a big fucker, and I like to catch them and put them out in the garden.  Well, they are super quick, and every-time I tried to quickly place the plastic jar over him, he moved so quick that I missed him, but I chopped of half of two of his legs with the container.  By the time I got the poor fucker, he had about 4 full legs and 4 half legs.  He was pretty fired up, I let him out in the garden and he ran into the bushes really quick.  I wonder if that fuckers legs will grow back.  A bird probably got him anyway.
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 12:32:53 PM »

Thats fucking funny! The daughter is a trip!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 02:27:56 PM »