Author Topic: Why I support bullying  (Read 7709 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Why I support bullying
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 11:58:33 PM »
There you go being over sensitive again.  ::)

Your bullying techniques don't work on the likes of me.  People like you and your idol Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (who by the way is facing 6 years in jail for his bomb hoax, you can rest assure he wont be pulling his gay pranks in prison) only make me feel sorry for you that nobody (including your own family) has invested the time and effort in you to mould you into a decent human being.  You should be grateful that I take the time to help you see your own uselessness and by so doing increase your chances of become independent, powerful and wise.  Your Welcome.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 12:13:23 AM »
That's just what I believe in ! Contrary to popular belief, survival of the fittest doesn't mean the strong dominating the weak, people have misinterpreted Darwins Theory of Evolution, who by the way, never coined the term survival of the fittest.  People have twisted Darwins theories to suggest we live in some unavoidable anarchy based on the powerful dominating the weak.  Darwin suggested humanities strength and dominance lied in humans ability to co-operate and work together, bullying actually weakens humanity as a whole and compromises humanities progress.  Even if an individual is born stronger and more powerful than the average person, he would derive no joy from dominating those weaker.  Strong individuals want to be tested and fight those they consider peers, not the easy pickings, the very fact people seek out those that are weaker to pick on is the truest indication of their lack of strength and deeply held insecurities.  

Stronger individuals actually have a moral obligation to protect the weak, use a boxers career as an analogy, at some point the boxer is a beginner, he lacks the experience and the refinement of skills to take on the champion, so they manage him, giving him opposition that is comparable to his ability and experience and bring him along slowly in this fashion.  If, in the boxers rise to the top, you give him a fight were the opposition will easily dominate him, he may lose heart and faith and simply stop the sport altogether.  Essentially, the management of making someone a weaker opponent into a strong opponent is a precarious one, and if not managed correctly will be the ruination of the fighter and often times the man.

So if someone finds them-self in a dominant position, they didn't start out like that, they had to have been brought along slowly by those who were stronger, smarter and more resourceful than them.  To abuse such strength by bullying those that are not as far along in their journey of becoming strong, is an insult to those who brought you to the strong position you now find yourself in.  And just like a boxer, the dominant position is only held for a short amount of time, and if you abused that dominance, you can rest assure that those you abused on your way up, will seek revenge on your way down.

Essentially, if you study the philosophy of Martial Arts, this is the principle behind it, TO BECOME RESPONSIBLY STRONG, to use what you have learnt and achieved to help others and not hurt them.  This is easier said than done, as POWER corrupts, this is why the martial arts focuses so much on developing ones mind, to avoid the inherent corruption associated with developing Power.

Your theory of actually helping those by bullying them is incorrect, you are more likely to damage and weaken them.  Any form of aggression against others must be tempered with compassion and wisdom and the motivation of sincerely helping them and not just using them as a whipping boy to release ones own frustrations and aggression.

+1

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 12:23:32 AM »
Your bullying techniques don't work on the likes of me.  People like you and your idol Vitaly Zdorovetskiy (who by the way is facing 6 years in jail for his bomb hoax, you can rest assure he wont be pulling his gay pranks in prison) only make me feel sorry for you that nobody (including your own family) has invested the time and effort in you to mould you into a decent human being.  You should be grateful that I take the time to help you see your own uselessness and by so doing increase your chances of become independent, powerful and wise.  Your Welcome.

I honestly don't have the slightest clue who Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is you psycho!!!  ;D ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 12:26:19 AM »
Frank here's a weak kid. His daddy taught him how to be a pussy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 12:26:52 AM »
Frank here's a weak kid. His daddy taught him how to be a pussy.

ahhhhhhhhh fuck!!!! hahhahahahahahhahahahaha hahah

PERFECT TIMING!!!  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 12:27:41 AM »
Someone posted that video of the guy asking people "Do you even lift brah?"

I honestly don't have the slightest clue who Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is you psycho!!!  ;D ???

The video you mentioned is produced by and features Vitaly Zdorovetskiy.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 12:28:26 AM »
The video you mentioned is produced by and features Vitaly Zdorovetskiy.

You sure know a lot about him... rofl  ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 12:29:59 AM »
You sure know a lot about him... rofl  ;D ;D ;D
Yeah, Informed people have a habit of keeping up with current affairs and tend to know what's going on in the world, not something you would expect from someone with an adolescent take on the world.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 12:35:39 AM »
Yeah, Informed people have a habit of keeping up with current affairs and tend to know what's going on in the world, not something you would expect from someone with an adolescent take on the world.

Funny, I don't consider the kid from the "Do you lift brah?" videos getting arrested a current affair.  ;D

Maybe you should lay off perzehilton.com a little bit?  ???

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »
I support bullying cuz I came from a time and place where beating up someone for their lunch money wasn't "strong armed robbery" and mandatory expulsion from school and in a one one one fight with no weapons, principal would say shake hands and go back to class. So in this environment, I wasn't able to be a lazy, fat, loser that plays video games all day, and got into gyms and martial arts big time. Thanx bullies!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2013, 05:45:17 PM »
i don't think you guys realize what bullying is in the real world or perhaps you forgot.

Kids are savage as fuck and will beat up someone for no reason in a group of 5 people for only looking their way.

Yea good way to prepare people for "the real world". Maybe leave them with brain damage. I swear some of you are a bunch of fucking idiots or just trolling.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »
I support bullying cuz I came from a time and place where beating up someone for their lunch money wasn't "strong armed robbery" and mandatory expulsion from school and in a one one one fight with no weapons, principal would say shake hands and go back to class. So in this environment, I wasn't able to be a lazy, fat, loser that plays video games all day, and got into gyms and martial arts big time. Thanx bullies!

This!!!

Best post on the subject.  My thoughts exactly! !

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2013, 06:02:18 PM »
I confronted my high school bully and he left me alone.  Taught me that pushing someone against a wall and putting a knife to his throat is a good way to solve problems.  And I've been a Real Man ever since.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »
I confronted my high school bully and he left me alone.  Taught me that pushing someone against a wall and putting a knife to his throat is a good way to solve problems.  And I've been a Real Man ever since.
Fag.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2013, 06:07:30 PM »
Bullying prepares you for the real world.  The world is a harsh place.  It's not all puppy dogs and ice cream. 

It is if you work at Petco and your girlfriend works at Baskin Robins.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2013, 06:17:35 PM »