Author Topic: Ventro Gluteal injection tips?  (Read 1224 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Ventro Gluteal injection tips?
« on: March 14, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »
OK, thought I was a VG master until I hit a nerve - not fun..... so any tips on exact locations? I had done 3 successful VG (1ml ea. time) with absolutely NO pip, smooth as fuck and then during the 4th time the nerve thing happened and I just went glute instead. I know that it's actually closer to the front than one would think - it's been described as the change pocket area - although I went back and down several inches. It sicks because during blasts just shooting delts and glutes during a daily regimen isn't exactly ideal , with ventro glute in the mix it gives me 6 spots to rotate so there is really no scar tissue issues. With just the 4 spots it can get old quick....
Any seasoned vets that can really nail down the description of exactly where in the muscle to pin would be appreciated.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Ventro Gluteal injection tips?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »
ok stand on your feet narrower than shoulder width apart....now shift all your weight to one leg...now shift it to the other....you will feel your hip muscle pop out when all the weight in placed on one leg. This is a hip injection...can hold quite a bit of oil.